It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Most Favorite Controversial Conspiracy Theory?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Ok so we come to ATS to learn new things, but what about the conspiracy theories that are the most outrageous?

There are some topics that some are afraid to share because many people want links, or absolute proof. But what about the topics that you pretty much believe, or have a gut feeling about, and is not main stream.

The reason why I am adding this thread, is because Im pretty tired of the same old same old. I would love to take some of that time, and search things that are out there, so please share, I will share some of mine if this takes off, but I am looking for anything that should be in skunk works, or maybe even something that you feel you cant even put there

Peace, NRE.

BTW, I want members to not be afraid of being judged in this thread, this is for the most outrageous!! You can add a book, or video, or a link!
Thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Planet 10 & Nibiru

As far as a rogue object affecting the gravity and orbits of planets, there was comet Neat that may have affected the sun...

The comet was hit by a coronal mass ejection during its pass near the sun; some rumored it had "disturbed" the sun, but scientists dismissed this notion.

This thing was so big it should have affected some of the inner planets, but it didn't.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The biggest one of them all Aliens, witch have been reported for as long as we can see back in history. Yet their seems to be no hard core PUBLIC proof of their existence. Many reputable people that can prove they wear in private sector of the Goverment have came out. Many abducted have came out with with implants for proof. I the evidence is their most people just do not take the time to look at it. Its a long processes because their are so many frauds and cover ups but when you look at every piece of information you can get your hands on their is no doubt they are hear.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Agents in operation on here.

black triangles.

nick cage/ john travolta time travel/vampires.

Antarctica not available on google.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That capitalism works...

trolololololol

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Well personally I think we live in a generation of conspiracy theories, in fact I would go so far to say that this generation will go down in history as one that believed in many conspiracy theories (i.e. 9/11, NWO, Reptilian Aliens from Planet X...sounds like a bad B movie). I think many conspiracy theorists have dug a hole that people just keep jumping into and there is no way out, we have become paranoid, fearful, and suspect to every form of authority and leadership which exists.

Now I believe in certain "conspiracy theories", world plutocracy, the military industrial complex, the rise of mercenary armies, secret technology. I believe in these because people can supply EVIDENCE to support them.

I used to believe 9/11 was an inside job, that Reptilians were controlling the planet and that there is an alien base on the the dark side of the moon. But every time I look at a 9/11 theory now, I just see information which contradicts other information going back and forth and back and forth, its like trying prove the existence of God its a question that no one will be satisfied with the answer.

That being said I can think of one conspiracy that is a little outlandish that has no direct evidence of being true that I BELIEVE in (and my beliefs are just that, they are not necessarily true) and that is that there are certain people that have great influence and power throughout the world and they practice a form of dark mysticism. I believe that this has gone on since the beginning of concepts such as government, law, and monetary value. This dark mysticism is not some sort of sci fi fantasy voodoo magic, it is actually a very basic concept that has been mentioned in recent times and goes as far back as our earliest religious texts, "to do what though will".

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think i read somewhere about Aliens apparently abduct humans and anal probe them for traces of Spam. If the abductee hadn't consumed spam, they where given an implant which encouraged them to eat more Spam.

The reason being is that the aliens digestive systems where damaged from genetic mutation and had to absorb nutrients, and humans blended up into liquid that had eaten Spam 'tasted' better.

I think this was even on an ATS .pdf file i found on the internet.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
My pet conspiracy has always been the Philadelphia Experiment. We will probably never know if it happened at all or was some sort of disinformation for the axis powers. It intrigues me.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Aliens/Ufo's
Chemtrails

basically in that order

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I believe the moon is artificial. I used to think about it a lot and how it regulates tides and how, if it didn't, this planet wouldn't function in the way it does.

It just all seemed so neat and convenient. Imagine my surprise one day a few years ago when I decided to do a Google search to see if anyone else thought the same way and found loads of material. 'Not just me being daft then', I thought.

Here's a couple of links:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.redicecreations.com...

I'm about the least scientific person you could ever come across and I admit I'd believe almost any scientific theory going so long as it didn't clash with common sense - or what makes sense to me. And it makes sense to me that the moon is artificial and was placed where it was in order to have a beneficial effect on Earth.

edit on 14-12-2011 by berenike because: edited to add a second link

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Favorite non-mainstream conspiracy theories?

1. I am you, you are me, All is One. Existence is a subjective-relative, fractal, pantheism.

2. Rothschild Zionism. Jews are their scapegoats.

3. There has been more than one stone age and more than one technological age. The rise and fall of mankind has happened more than once. No ancient aliens, just advanced man beyond 10,000 B.C.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My sort of out there theories that I enjoy would be the following:

People can evolve as many years in advance as they choose. We all have this ability and many have tried to teach us these things, and have been demonized, and quieted, which has forced us to remain ignorant to many truths.

That our differences are not just on this planet, but because of this planet. Our ancestry changed with the arriving and departing of others from different planets.

Our his-tories have been altered with the times, and has never been the same twice. We are lied to that everything on this planet has happened because of our faults, when more then once it was out of pure necessity.

Love, emotions, feelings, etc,. are all man made ideas, and most even myself do not realize that our control of our destinies, happiness, and companionship is more mental then anything else. When that is found in "different" relationships that work quite well, they are misunderstood, which leads many to remain on the "normal" track.

If men and women can create life, then we are all gods on Earth. Our records of history in most spiritual books are bibliographies of others, but should be considered to be "How To Books".

Every single person on this Earth is a story of importance, and in someones eyes, we are stories whether good or bad that will live on in the minds and storytelling of others for ages.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
Favorite non-mainstream conspiracy theories?

3. There has been more than one stone age and more than one technological age. The rise and fall of mankind has happened more than once. No ancient aliens, just advanced man beyond 10,000 B.C.

You are my new best friend

top topics

join