It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call to those of You with Faith and Knowledge.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This will be a really quick and very brief post. The reason i post is to share what i believe to be a connection to something very important. Firstly I ask for help from you, those of you with knowledge regarding your religion no matter which one that may be.
I believe i am in the process of proving that all religions are of one and were divided to preserve the truth. Not having all your eggs in one basket so all is not lost.

I have a strong belief that it was divided to preserve the truth and the word. We had new languages introduced so we couldnt understand anothers tongue. The Word of God was divided, i think that it may have been equally and that when this was done, over time one may have not been happy with his piece so to speak. God knew that the day would come where mans greed and quest for power would come to a point where he believed that he can play the role of God. We see it today with genetic modification and also the quest to find the God particle.

I believe that all religions are of one and when the time of judgement comes we need to stand in unity. Many believe the end of the world scenario, yes end of the world but literally no. I believe the end of the world as we know it. The end of the system that sees a fellow man on his knees where others live in luxury, an end of the famine and poverty and illness and an end of the system that sits by and allows these to happen.

Unity is key.
No matter which religion you choose to follow, they all believe in God, the creator or the architect, the one and the Word.

I believe that in order to move forward, unity, peace and equallity for all must happen. I believe that we will only see the full picture when all pieces are put together, the pieces in this puzzle is religion and the only way that will happen is basically to love your neighbour. I am not talking about only your next door neighbour but on a global scale. We are all neighbours, brothers and sisters. We all share the same home. Earth. Earth=hEart

Dont let them win by allowing them to prey on our ignorances and follow what you feel not what you are shown or led to believe.
911 for instance inho was an event that changed the way people think, particularly about the middle eastern people, and in a sense changed peoples or should i say influenced peoples opinions and views of muslims. When muslim is mentioned it seems that the words terrorism always springs to mind. The Quran burning was another instance.

Yet how many of you have even read anything that is contained in the Holy Qur'an? Not many. Because they prey on our ignorance because they know that if they tell us something enough we start to believe it.

I obtained a copy and i swear that i am still yet to find anything that i previously thought that i might find. Did you know that Jesus, Moses and Noah are mentioned in the Holy Qur'an? Neither did i.

I see no evil and hear no evil and to me, my interpretation, its the same as the Holy Bible.

I would like to point out an important connection that i have found in The Holy Bible that i feel relates to a symbol of the Islamic faith.
Those of you aware of the holy scriptures i need to have your input.

I have connected the following from the book of Daniel.

Daniel 4:20 onward kj2000.scripturetext.com...

20The tree that you saw, which grew, and was strong, whose height reached unto the heaven, and its sight to all the earth; 21Whose leaves were fair, and its fruit much, and in it was food for all; under which the beasts of the field dwelt, and upon whose branches the fowls of the heaven had their habitation: 22It is you, O king, that have grown and become strong: for your greatness has grown, and reached unto heaven, and your dominion to the end of the earth. 23And since the king saw a watcher and a holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it; yet leave the stump of its roots in the earth, even with a band of iron and bronze, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him; 24This is the interpretation, O king, and this is the decree of the most High, which has come upon my lord the king:

And the connection?
en.wikipedia.org...

The Kaaba (Arabic: الكعبة‎ al-Kaʿbah IPA: [ʔælˈkæʕbɐ], English: The Cube)[1] is a cuboid-shaped building in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, and is the most sacred site in Islam.[2] The Qur'an states that the Kaaba was constructed by Abraham, or Ibraheem, in Arabic, and his son Ishmael, or Ismaeel, as said in Arabic, after he (the son, Ismaeel) had settled in Arabia.[3] The building has a mosque built around it, the Masjid al-Haram. All Muslims around the world face the Kaaba during prayers, no matter where they are. This is called facing the Qiblah. One of the Five Pillars of Islam requires every Muslim to perform the Hajj pilgrimage at least once in his or her lifetime if able to do so. Multiple parts of the Hajj require pilgrims to walk seven times around the Kaaba in a counter-clockwise direction (as viewed from above). This circumambulation, the Tawaf, is also performed by pilgrims during the Umrah (lesser pilgrimage).[2] However, the most dramatic times are during the Hajj, when, officially, about 6 million pilgrims gather to circle the building on the same day

Here is the image and more importantly look at the key!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
All religions are one and thats been noted for a long time. The only ones who don't believe it are those who are in faiths that preach separation. There is really nothing you have to prove.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I hear what your saying and I like it.

See my thread with talking about Jesus in the qu'ran- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your speak of unity has this song stuck in my head:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That's very interesting, I agree with where your coming from with the similarities of all religions.
We can sometimes be divided by which one is right or wrong etc, but really they all are the same.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Unfortunately.. your argument falls down slightly when considering that most religions instruct their followers to kill believers of all other religions....

PA

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
i think that Mary,,Jesus' mother is the only woman mentioned in the quran.obviously they mention Noah.Moses etc. as do all Abrahmic religions.I have no plans to ever stand shoulder to shoulder with any cult like islam.I think we wil be on opposite sides of the battle at armagedon.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
You know... peace, equality and unity can be achieved without blind faith and religion..... we are capable of all these qualitites without the need to believe in one of the organised religions...

Religion and morality ARE NOT mutually exclusive....

PA

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectAnomoly
Unfortunately.. your argument falls down slightly when considering that most religions instruct their followers to kill believers of all other religions....

PA

When speaking in general terms of a religion, nearly everyone who reads such verses recognizes them as out dated. Thats why we don't have Christian terrorists bombing Afga.... oh wait, honest mistake.

Got me there... I don't agree with the whole killing thing, but I think we as modern people can get past that and look at the religious texts of the world's religions for the spiritual allegories which are universal.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

Originally posted by PerfectAnomoly

PA

When speaking in general terms of a religion, nearly everyone who reads such verses recognizes them as out dated. Thats why we don't have Christian terrorists bombing Afga.... oh wait, honest mistake.

Got me there... I don't agree with the whole killing thing, but I think we as modern people can get past that and look at the religious texts of the world's religions for the spiritual allegories which are universal.

I totally agree... religious texts should be used PURELY for the good messages contained within.. albeit in convoluted form. Unfortunately, when you produce a text that contains such vitreol as well as usefull messages, the text becomes open to interpretation and abuse, and its application becomes sinister and contrived.... this is what we see in the world today.....

I agree that most religious texts are dated... but that just goes to prove to me that they were written in the context of the time they were constructed..... funny, everything mentioned in the bible tended to be found within a 30 mile radius of the writer.... if it truly were the words of an all knowing omnipotent god, I think he would have at least revised it by now with a small preface! "(By the way, that bit doesn't apply any more, ignore it)" or words to that effect... why would he leave us so confused as to what he really wants I ask? Why all the confusion....?

PA

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Have you looked at the connection i mentioned between Daniel and the Kaaba that i mentioned in the OP? It describes it quite clearly.

The one flaw i believe lies in the fact that the books are published by man.
Is it not man that instills division to drive the wagon they use for the quest of power?

I will answer all of your replies asap as you and all of your opinions are very important to me even though it may not seem it.
Knowledge is a gift from God that was to be shared, not hidden and have the burden of cost added.

I am learning and hope to learn as much as i can.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Just watched the video you linked. Very good.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
[yvid]

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ClanDonnachaidh
i think that Mary,,Jesus' mother is the only woman mentioned in the quran.obviously they mention Noah.Moses etc. as do all Abrahmic religions.I have no plans to ever stand shoulder to shoulder with any cult like islam.I think we wil be on opposite sides of the battle at armagedon.

How ignorant can someone be? Can someone really be this ignorant in a world where information is so easy to access? Islam is a cult? If thats the case so is Christianity and any other religion out there.

Gimme a break, it's replies that this that make me believe the world will end one day due to people's own ignorance. With an attitude like that you will definitely be in the battle.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

Totally agree with you. Sometimes it beggars belief when someone can make such a pathetic statement. The day that we all stand together in unity after the divisions are pulled down will be the day we stand together and all move on as a population that share the same planet.

top topics

join