It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "Justifies"( FEMA??) imprisonment of civilians !!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
How is this any different to how he has given himself the power to assassinate American citizens without trial?
Wasn't there a 16 year old American Citizen (Terrorist Suspect) assassinated by a drone on his order several weeks ago?
I don't even recognize this man as the same one I had hoped would win the election so many years ago. He is either a very good actor or this is body snatchers.
Power changes people it really does. It corrupts all but the strongest.
I just hope the country finds its way again.
By bypassing the constitution and rule of law my concern here is that without laws and guidelines then society breaks down.
Freedom will only stand as long as people like this reporter confront attacks on it. I am glad to see some spine returning to the American media. I long to see it return to the values which made it such a great place to be.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Shirak because: wording

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
seriously old news: Maddows' piece was first uploaded May21, 2009

Why the astonishment?
(Most of "you guys"here voted for him...)

edit on 13-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

I'm astonished because it so fits in with what is happening today..

also..today is the first time i saw it..

and ,,yea.. i voted for him.../facepalm

link   
So he trying to coin a new phrase: "Legal Regime". That's going to go over like a lead balloon.

If he gets re-elected I'm going to be thinking rigged ballots.

I did check and this clip was posted 10 months ago and now Paul supporters are putting "Ron Paul 2012" at the front of the title. Good for them.

link   

Originally posted by baddmove
reply to post by caladonea

Sorry Caladonea..

I am the worst typist on the planet..

it would take me all day to do as you asked..

maybe someone with fast typing skills will do it...

any takers??

That's ok...I looked up some written articles about it on my own....and as I was reading ....the thought came to me...now President Obama...is bringing a mass amount of troops home to American soil....2012 is just about here...the bill has passed....interesting timing...wouldn't you say?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

You know, with what is going on in Russia right now with their elections as well as Texas, is alluding to the idea that unrest with the 2012 elections with Obama getting re-elected just might be the straw that breaks the camel's back and we start to get rounded up.

Just a thought.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I do not support / honor and even claim him as my leader. But I did not hear him one time say one word about "FEMA imprisonment" Your title is misleading.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Square that with this (from "liberty babe" Naomi Wolfe):

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
as disgusting as this is, lets look on the bright side.
even obamas cheerleaders like maddow are turning on him.
a sign of 'waking up'.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Miss Bush yet?

The Bush that got the ball rolling in this direction with the awesome Patriot Act so that now the ball is in Obama's court?
NO! I don't miss him -- and that's about the nicest thing I have to say about him.

I agree - This process really seems to have begun with 9/11 and the legislation that took place almost immediately afterwards, along with the imperialist occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan. This is not the doing of one man - this is a concerted effort
edit on 13-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

Yeah thanks for mentioning that...although I don't know nearly as much about the events of the beginning to middle-20th century, I have heard the theory that the Shadow Government began to take serious control with the assassination of JFK in 1963. And IMO the fact that they were probably around decades before that gives some legit credence to an Illuminati type organization

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Yes, I think Kennedy put a scare in them. For one thing, he was the only president who got rid of czars. After his assassination, the czars were brought back in. Strange.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

good point....

I kinda changed the title..

thanks for pointing it out...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
will you resist? will america resist? is this to round up the men so they can plunder the women and children? wtf? so many questions, so little time.
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: fixed spelling

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

That is one scenario. I'd rather try to give this country a chance with Ron Paul.
If anything happens to Dr. Paul that could trigger something also.
Whatever. try to throw citizens in FEMA camps with no basis and Americans will fight for our freedom.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
seriously old news: Maddows' piece was first uploaded May21, 2009
Why the astonishment?
(Most of "you guys"here voted for him...)

edit on 13-12-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but that's a really dumb comment. Did anyone vote in any president in the hopes that they go against our constitution? I doubt it.

Did anyone vote for GWB in the hopes that he'd take us to war and create the Patriot act? Doubt it.

It's very ignorant to condemn people for voting for Obama, just like it is for any of the Presidents we've voted in.

None of them have lived up to what we were sold in Campaign seasons.

Besides, it's all a game, so the Obama attacks or any other prez attacks are a waste of all out time. Think, us against the illuminati, and then you're on the right train.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
please Note:
the dentention of the SECOND and THIRD generation japanese in ww2..
the same law was used to strip TESLA of his citizenship and apropriate all his science later on

ernst zundle
he was kidnapped
shipped to Canada where he was told by our EX AG Pierre Blais, that "The truth is no defence,"
3 years in solitary wirh no charges
LATER WHEN HE WAS SHIPPED TO A third NATION WHERE THEY HAVE TARTDED hATE LAWS: THAT
"defending your self is proof you are quilty"
all for someone elses website which was NEVER censured!
they charged his lawyer for defending him....

oh yeah hes an ANTI SEMITE!....remember the amy goodman interview with the israeli Cabinet minister :
ANTI SEMITISM is a trick we always use it ?

now its your turn..
what was that famous PROTESTANT quote from NAZI Germany?
" and then they came for me....?"

what took you guys sooooooo long?

hah its all Alex Jones 's Fault LOL

herer let me leave with a little solace for your soul to hold you over till the rapture takes youze all home

Humble Pie 30 Days in the Hole Live
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-12-2011 by Danbones because: content spelling and they hate stooges more than enemies do these luciferian globalist fuedalist gazzzoopies

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I'd like to say I am really glad I am not in the US, but it doesn't matter. These kinds of sweeping abuses are taking place everywhere and anyway, I'm just to the north. Harper's got his head so far up Obama's @ss you can't tell where one stops and the other begins. So, we'll have this crap here in short order if we don't already. Oh wait, we already have bill c6/36, 50, 51 and 52, so I guess I should put that red sticker that says "Buy Canadian" that came in the mail on my door. Why did my other neighbors get blue ones and orange ones?

I hope they let us play Poker and Euchre in prolonged detention, but it will probably be with cards that have our faces on them.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 12/13.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

darn you dave that is the best line I have seen on the subject all day

lol oouuchie

I gave you all stars to go with the stripes we will all shortly be wearing
edit on 13-12-2011 by Danbones because: my line

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

K I'll give it a shot! I'm only going to type the stuff he says not the stuff she says!

"This is clipped a lot, he says these things but they are very clipped .......
Obama: Our government made a series of hasty decisions, poorly planned haphazard approach, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries we could no longer afford, our government made decisions based on fear instead of foresight, the decisions that we established over the last 8 years have established an ad-hock legal approach for fighting terrorism that was neither effective or sustainable"

then she talks .... and he says this

"There may be a a number of people who can not be prosecuted for past crimes, in some cases because evidence may be tainted, but who non the less pose a threat to the security of the United States, Al-Qaeda terrorist and their affiliates are at war with the United States, and those that we capture like other prisoners of war must be prevented from attacking us again, but we must do so with an abiding confidence in the rule of law, our government was doing thing that undermine the rule of law, to ensure they are in line with the rule of law, my administration has begun to reshape the standards that apply to make sure they align with the rule of law, we must have clear, defensible and lawful standards for those who fall into this category, we must have a thorough process of periodic review, so that any process of prolonged detention is carefully evaluated and justified, our goal is to construct a legitimate legal framework for the remaining Guantanamo detainees, that can not be transferred, our goal is not to avoid a legitimate legal framework, in our constitution system prolonged detention should not be the decision of one any man if and when we determine the United States must hold individuals to keep them from carrying out an act of war we will do so with a system that involves a judicial and congressional oversight, and so going forward my administration will work with congress to develop an appropriate legal regime so that our efforts are consistent with our values and our constitution,"

she talks again then he says this:

"Right now in distant training camps in crowded cities there are people plotting to take American lives, that will be the case a year from now, five years from now and in all probability 10 years from now."

and that's all!!!

whew that was harder than I thought it would be!!! that it that's all he said, but after typing all that out it seems even worse.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I really see nothing special here.

Just because you dont agree with something your government does, Doesn't mean you need to throw a riot at them. Move to another country or take it up with your local federal representative, it's all you can do.

by the way, I agree with Obama. Arresting someone in the present is a great way to stop crime in the future.

( Smart people have to stop dumb people from doing what they think is right. )
edit on 13-12-2011 by Indenu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join