It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Documents from Obama "Office of Science and Technology" obtained from FOIA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
John Greenwald from the Black Vault obtained these documents via The Freedom of Information Act on March 22, 2011 from Obama "Office of Science and Technology

documents.theblackvault.com...

Mod Note: Starting a new thread? Read here first. (i.e. don't start a thread with a 1-liner and a link please.)
edit on 15-12-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

Care to elaborate about the document and what is in it for those people who refuse to click the PDF download link?

2nd.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
For some reason I'm unable to open it

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
unexplainable artifacts in people. Like metal things that they seem to be referring to alien made origins.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If this doesn't show people that the ET/UFO subject is most likely real.......

I don't know what will, because any pictures or videos are immediately trashed by the community.

^My 2 cents^

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Just read it.

The article brings up many subjects, some which are INTERESTING and have not been brought up before. It also mentions the abduction phenomena and the mysterious devices found in some "abductees" that emits radio frequencies.

And addition to that, the PDF contains a series of emails back and forth from two high ups.
edit on 13-12-2011 by TRILL because: Text addition

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I only see what looks like internal gvt email with someone citing some UFO site/article and asking a question about it. That UFO related article seems to be some external cited source.

THIS article here:

www.examiner.com...

So..if someone in gvt sends this via email to someone..and then someone gets this via FIOA request....does it make what's in the article "true"?

edit on 13-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Google chrome auto opens it in pdf format if you have adobe installed.

i just clicked on it here, and it opened in the browser window for me to read

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So they tricked John Greenewald into paying for a copy of a 2 year old article from THE EXAMINER

Pretty lame if you ask me.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Complex miniature devices of unknown and apparent extraterrestrial origin have exhibited a remarkable ability to be assimilated into the human body as foreign objects without inflammation or rejection by the human immune system. The mysterious coating on these objects, if fully understood, could revolutionize organ transplant and other operations that require pins, screws and plates to be implanted in the human body.

good old reverse-engineering^^ but is there any information in the document besides that alien implants are discussed and that some stuff from outer space is in soem humans (sry but tl;dr) -> are thay saying these are more than just mini meteorites?
edit on 13-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Interesting! I saw a show about theses implants some time ago, but the fact that our transparent government cataloged this, indicates there is likely information related to this that we will never get to see.

Interesting article.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Glanced at the PDF so I'll S&F. Don't have the "study" time right now to identify the players and to see if anyone takes them seriously or if they are even likely to be privy to extremely sensitive information themselves.

When referring to the implants, it doesn't seem that there any govt. studies being mentioned, but rather popular press reports about Dr. Leir's assertions.

I'm sure someone will come along with some illumination.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff. Its funny i read about this like a week after i saw something under my skin. I dont ever recall being abducted. Nor do i want to unless they are going to give me super powers.... Anyways i never knew that so many people had been implanted. Maybe i should get scanned >_< i geuss i should be thankful that they arent doing anal probes exclusively! Anyways S and F!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Implant

I just read all this information regarding the implants. I actually had one that was in my back and showed up in an x-ray and was removed from my body. It was sent to contact on the TV show Sightings...then they sent it to be tested and all tests came back as unknown and had no idea what it was nor what the material it was made from. Top experts in the field could not determine exactly what the object was. It did send out some type of signal and was magnetized. I have photos of it and wish I knew when this was placed in my body and why? I have been a firm believer of other life forms and was born out west during the Roswell and soforth. Just wanted to let others know that this really does and did happen

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The "FEDERAL TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER ACT" - 1986 - information, knowledge, secret scientific processes, industrial procesess, innovations, inventions, and/or secrets from U.S. government research laboratories and branches of the U.S. Government.

Technology which the public won't know about for 50 or 60 years and possibly will never know about. Inventions which will be tomorrows normal technology. Technology from cancelled government "BLACK PROJECTS" technology not expected to be invented for 500 or 600 years. Technology which the government has no use for the invention or the government has not invented any use for that technology.

The U.S. governments involvement in the "REVERSE ENGINEERING of ALIEN SPACECRAFT CRASH TECHNOLOGY". Some very interesting facts. More than a dozen laboratories participating in this science, and identified scientists in-charge of these projects. Military generals who were in-charge of these "REVERSE ENGINEERING" projects...... Facts that "PROJECT DISCLOSURE" wishes they knew.

The "FEDERAL TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER ACT" - knowledge, information, innovation, secret scientific processes, industrial processes, inventions, and/or technology developed by the CIA, NRO, NSA, NRL, ARL, and just about any branch of the U.S. government. Inventions just sitting on the shelf. The CIA has all types of inventions which it can't use or it only had one use and that use is now over.

Nano-technolgy and nanorobotics are a very "hot item" right now in government research. There could be a revolution unfolding in the nanorobotics industry.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Roger Leir has been pulling implants out of people for years now. This is nothing new.

And they are using rat neurons to fly flight simulations. These neurons have been proven to be able to actually learn and adapt to flying the simulator. Do you know what that means? Drones powered by simple brain neurons capable of fulfilling orders with no one to blame, especially when one malfunctions.

Yet we haven't been hearing of any drone malfunctions recently, have we.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Wow, if this is genuine...What a huge find! This does not only show us Aliens are in fact real from the goverment standpoint it also shows us how selfish the Govnt can be when it comes to technology....Give us something we can use to further our race not destroy it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weezie1114

Implant

I just read all this information regarding the implants. I actually had one that was in my back and showed up in an x-ray and was removed from my body. It was sent to contact on the TV show Sightings...then they sent it to be tested and all tests came back as unknown and had no idea what it was nor what the material it was made from. Top experts in the field could not determine exactly what the object was. It did send out some type of signal and was magnetized. I have photos of it and wish I knew when this was placed in my body and why? I have been a firm believer of other life forms and was born out west during the Roswell and soforth. Just wanted to let others know that this really does and did happen

Can you post the photos?

And do you have a copy of the test report?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 11 :11 AM
To: Kohlenberger, James C.; Wells, Damon R.; Samanta Roy, Robie 1.; Stebbins, Michael J.;
Weiss, Rick
Cc: '[email protected]'; Sturm, Robynn K.
Subject: RE: Who has the lead?

Oh, yes, this is DEFINITELY up my alley. We'll get right on it! Sincerely yours, Director, Intergalactic Policy.
SOURCE: Message from Beth Noveck to James Kohleberger and other officials (see page 5).

Sorry guys but this is not exactly big. The part Highlighted in green is just a joke. Beth Noveck in response to being asked for guidance on the article about alien implants. She isn't actually the "Director of Intergalactic Policy".

Beth served in the Obama administration on the Open Government Initiative. The joke is a reference to the fact that she is a Professor of Law and hardly qualified to comment on the article. The article is nothing new to the UFO and aliens field. Here she is talking to a reporter at the Open Government Summit in Washington, this year.

Surely if you're searching the Black Vault you can find more interesting UFO FOIA releases than that.

Here's a search to get some of you started if any members are looking to do any useful research.

Black Vault Search using search terms UFO CIA

It takes a bit of effort and patience to find the gems but if you don't put in the hours you won't find anything useful. Play around with the search terms. Remember, if the document doesn'r refer to or call them UFOs then you won't find it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I don't think the content of the article is what is interesting. The point is that some people in government employ were taking notice of it and corresponding about it amongst themselves for some reason. The only thing to ask at this point (seeing as how the implant story has been out since 2009) is who are these people, and what is the context of their correspondence? Not really sure how one would go about getting that information, but that's really the only thing that's going to further this discussion.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join