It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US deploys drones 'against Americans'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
North Dakota????
is somebody stealing buffalo again?
" Put the buffalo down and step away from the grass field"

10 Ridiculous Things That Make You a Terrorist Subject - www.activistpost.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
I think its foolish to waste money on fuel when there is so much better already. Really, drones are like renting a cave for summer vacation.

Satellites are in space... we know they are there but they are out of sight therefore out of mind..

The drones are right in your face
Like the TSA gropings that are designed to keep you in line

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
come on, some of you hackers give us a way to Hack the drones.
I wonder who DID give them the way to hack the drone?

Someone is already on it//

Exclusive: Computer Virus Hits U.S. Drone Fleet
October 7, 2011
www.wired.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
And so it begins...

North Dakota Uses Predator Drone to Bust Family for "Taking" 6 Cows
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And we can't be too careful about them crazy Cannucks

Predator drone now patrols 900-mile stretch of Canada-US border
bbnworldnews.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
2 Questions:

Can the drones become visually impared by the reflection of a mirror? Not a laser, but simply a mirror beaming the sun back to the drone, although a laser would be better - it's illegal to use the laser. Mirror is 100% legal (that I know of).

EMP - How can we generate and directionalize it upwards?

Curious to know the answers if anyone knows them.

BIggest problem would be simply knowing that the drones are buzzing at 30,000 feet (5.5 miles up). We would have a hard time seeing them, unless we knew they were there either by radio, radar, notification, or other means.

lastly, isn't this a violation of a property's "air space rights"?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesII
2 Questions:

Can the drones become visually impared by the reflection of a mirror? Not a laser, but simply a mirror beaming the sun back to the drone, although a laser would be better - it's illegal to use the laser. Mirror is 100% legal (that I know of).

Probably less so than a pilto would be - although deliberately blinding a pilot would be a pertty serious offence, regardless fo whether a laser or mirror was used.

lastly, isn't this a violation of a property's "air space rights"?

No - wiki article on air rights - you only have rights to the air above yuo land that you might reasonably be expected to be able to use - ie to build into - and even then maybe not if near an airport. Everything above that is essentially public highway.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Excellent - better that than a bunch of dopey border guards!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Absolutely not news, this information was discussed back in April, and as matter of fact has been in use for years. Of course I would understand the lack of interest, because it was not touted by the MSM back then, so of course...what would I know.

Though isolated reports of domestic UAV use do exist, there has not been widespread coverage of the growing use of unmanned aircraft systems over U.S. cities.

Drone aircraft are patrolling U.S. Cities

And some who know me may wonder why I haven't been so active on ATS as of late, perhaps its due to the lack of interest if it isn't a UFO or popular propaganda piece.

Perhaps if more could see the forest for the trees, it would not be too late...

History only repeats because we allow it to.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
So they can now do the same stuff they have done for ages with light aircraft and helicopters...only cheaper and safer - good thinking I say!

you mean chemtrails invisibly delivered to your home?

just build your own folks
use a maker [3d printer] to churn em out they make great assassination weapons

Air Force Bugbots
Micro Air Vehicle (MAVs) buglike drones
video.designworldonline.com...

Hunter seeker from Dune

they were way much smaller in the novels though upon penetration they'd ride following nerve currents until reaching a vital organ

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No - wiki article on air rights - you only have rights to the air above yuo land that you might reasonably be expected to be able to use - ie to build into - and even then maybe not if near an airport. Everything above that is essentially public highway.

a load of merde IMO

be it airspace or outer space the cannon shot rule would trump all that

The rule by which a state has territorial sovereignty of that coastal sea within three miles of land. Its name derives from the fact that in the 17th century this limit roughly corresponded to the outer range of coastal artillery weapons and therefore reflected the principle terrae dominum finitur, ubi finitur armorium vis (the dominion of the land ends where the range of weapons ends). The rule is now not widely recognized: many nations have established a six or twelve-mile coastal limit. .

Read more: www.answers.com...

just substitute person for state.

in other words nobody can fly drones over my property if my drones don't allow them

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I'll be interested in seeing how that works for you.

The "cannon-shot rule" hasn't been actual law for a hundred years or more AFAIK........and civil aviation is actually governed by the Chicago Convention and it's descendats these days.....but hey...you go right on tryggn to shoot things down & I'll be fasconated to read all about it on here

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

So they can now do the same stuff they have done for ages with light aircraft and helicopters...only cheaper and safer - good thinking I say!

you mean chemtrails invisibly delivered to your home?

I thought chemtrails weer visible??

And your car already does it anyway if it is cold enough - the police have never had to.....

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sorry, how is this news?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

And your car already does it anyway if it is cold enough - the police have never had to.....

No not always visible... and the Feds have indeed already done it from the car

Army tests bacteria on People of New York You tax dollars hard at work Operation Big City

Breathe deep... the gathering gloom...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

No not always visible...

So how can you identify invisible chemtrails??

and the Feds have indeed already done it from the car

Army tests bacteria on People of New York You tax dollars hard at work Operation Big City

Breathe deep... the gathering gloom...

that was 45 years ago tho - (see 1966 on this page) - and was in a subway, not cars AFAIK - haven't you got anything more up to date??

edit on 13-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I'll be interested in seeing how that works for you.

The "cannon-shot rule" hasn't been actual law for a hundred years or more AFAIK........and civil aviation is actually governed by the Chicago Convention and it's descendats these days.....but hey...you go right on tryggn to shoot things down & I'll be fasconated to read all about it on here

you are nitpicking seeing the trees and missing the forest.
my point is
if i have the power to prevent drones from entering my personal airspace, whether by my own drones or other tech, no laws are going to change that objective reality.

what a bunch of thugs in suits thinks/says/wants is irrelevant to me,and you should feel the same.

as for me providing details/schematics you'll just have to wait till i upgrade to a new threat level
i'll happily share what tech i am no longer am using, until then i won't be posting...

Personal[as opposed to national] Security, don't you know

"le etat cest moi!" -DerepentLEstranger

edit on 13-12-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed quote by moi: pardon, je ne parles pas frances tres bien, mon petit ami

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

sure - you have the ability to shoot at anything you like - but that applies to everything, everywhere, for any purpose.

I'm pretty sure that acting on such impulses it due to a fit of pique makes you the thug, not anyone else.

I'm not interested in schematics or plans or what- I don't know why you think I am - I'm interested in hearing how it all goes.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Connect the dots: Iran drone "capture" Homeland security spuying using drones in US that happen to have weapons capability, Oh and even better... Computer virus infecting drones. Come on what is next, give you three guesses.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

:sigh: get a clue aloysius:shk:
what part of

Je suis un anarchiste.

are you failing to comprehend?

and it's not anarchists who "want to wreck the world, in order to rule the ruins"
the State
and it's enablers have that well covered.

but hey, keep downplaying these things, when a drone bombs your house by "accident" a la AF/PAK you will continue to deny it all to the end.

and merci beaucoup for bumping the thread via derailment [cause it's not about me, you know]

now, if you want to talk about the eventual weaponizing of these harmless drones...
edit on 13-12-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i've seen some pics of the smallest drones that are the size of dragonflies!

and for anyone who says , if your not doing anything wrong then you shouldnt be worried--
just think, you could take a wiz in your own backyard and a few days later receive a ticket for creating an evironmental hazard.

believe me, they will take this as far as they can.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join