It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Finanical Tyranny

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

Considering the length of his usual Blog articles, you can imagine the time it takes for him to put all of that down. Usually he won´t update more than once a week, as is understandable. Part 2 i doubt will be available very soon, as even after his death threat, he claimed most of the info he would release in part 2 was already covered in the radio show and the David Wilcock files he sent out, so that is his insurance. Still, it may come anytime, i would give it a few days though.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Thanks! We will see. This is the most excited i've got over anything conspiracy related. All the federal reserve conspiracy theories are just the tip of the iceberg.

Everyone is saying this is BS but my intuition is saying otherwise. I'm usually extremely skeptical.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

The people saying this is bs are simply speaking from a place of fear, the fear of it being true. Either that, or/and they haven´t even read the article and look at the facts and proof linked. I say it is highly unlikely to be bs. Most things are verifiable and the parts that are not, are highly plausible and makes sense.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
More refined version of the audio without all the radio bull#.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Hmm not sure about that, the original is 2 hours long, your "refined" version is barely 15 min. Alot more missing than the advertisements. (Original version: www.americanfreedomradio.com... )

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by murkraz

Hmm not sure about that, the original is 2 hours long, your "refined" version is barely 15 min. Alot more missing than the advertisements. (Original version: www.americanfreedomradio.com... )

I mirrored it. Seems to have the core message, though I would recommend listening through the entire original audio. I'm still listening to it.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Well the parts with the mystical "anonymous" caller which i consider are most interesting ones are totally missing from that 15 minute clip, for one. Clearly, if you want to get the full story i would recommend to listen to the full story. This "anonymous" caller sound like he might be a member of the dragon family...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
We all other bloggers are covering this "lawcase" up to public.

I think that this Project Camelot phone interview of Wilcock finally proof that he is not the one CIA disinfo guy what some his haters think he are.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Teemu81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by murkraz

Well the parts with the mystical "anonymous" caller which i consider are most interesting ones are totally missing from that 15 minute clip, for one. Clearly, if you want to get the full story i would recommend to listen to the full story. This "anonymous" caller sound like he might be a member of the dragon family...

We both know that half of ATS is far too lazy or uninterested in listening to the length of the original
But yeah I agree.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This story is getting more and more interesting, its like a mad soap opera with ever increasing plot twists, really quite bizzare.

DW does sound generally distraught in the interview at the beginning, and it seems the words from the mysterious caller calm him down a lot. As for the mysterious caller being a member of a dragon family, I think that is unlikely, mainly due to the fact he has a very distinct Irish accent, it is not impossible of course, but I would presume he was more likely to be western illuminati than dragon.

His voice intrigued me, he was quite convincing, but he may well be just a great (voice) actor, I listened to most of it but the ad breaks are annoying so may have missed one or 2 bits in fast forwarding through the breaks

Although these are some of the most outlandish claims I have read over many years of looking into mysteries and conspiracies it does have a ring of truth to it, I will certainly be keeping my eye on how this all plays out

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
This story is getting more and more interesting, its like a mad soap opera with ever increasing plot twists, really quite bizzare.

A few days ago i thought that what the god dam lies was that story that Benjamin Fulford was kidnapped by CIA kind of group. But afterall that was a only cover-up story for his safety cause he got also a new death threats cause this "trillion dollar lawsuit" case. What he gave to mr . Wilcock to publice it and of course David got a millions of readers in the every month and now this case has been so public already. That these some part of the illuminati started to threat him.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm not convinced yet.

All lawsuits require proof, not just claims. And I didn't see any proof yet.

If only half of what is said in that interview is true, I think that the people in power (Obama, David Cameron, Mario Monti) would be "freaking out", but they seem very calm... I don't see "the powerful people" panicking as they should be panicking if those claims were true...

For now, I think that there is no truth in this lawsuit and in the interview...

If they show to the public some of the proof that they intend to use in the court, I may change my mind...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
I'm not convinced yet.

HOHO
no proof

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teemu81

Originally posted by GLontra
I'm not convinced yet.

HOHO
no proof

You missed the point he made, he said it needs proof not just claims, this is the suit, the summons as it were, it is still just a claim, documentary proof is not yet filed, but will have to be in due course, or the suit must be withdrawn.

As for the likes of Obama and Cameron, they are not included in the action and so no, they will not be worried, but I bet their masters are...

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

i do not know which article you are reading, but i see plenty of proof in that article linked, both for their claims and by circumstantial proof, such as looking at history of what has happened already. Did you read the 111 page suit? Because i did, and that was definitely put together with alot of confidence by someone that knew they could back it up, with plenty of details and background to every happening, person, institution etc.

I say what is there already is certainly impressive enough to hold in court of law for further summons, as well as being highly unlikely to be a hoax. HIGHLY unlikely. The kind of imagination required to hoax something like this... along with having all those fact on hand and finding a way to collaborate that into a convincing story i find.. implausible to say the least
edit on 15-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Was the anonymous caller a lepricorn?

His Irish accent, all this talk about gold, him stating he was calling from an off world location and just before he left he said in the end we will all be living in happiness and under rainbows!

Watch out Illumanati if you touch Wilcock the lepricorns are going to get you!

edit on 15-12-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg

His Irish accent, all this talk about gold, him stating he was calling from an of world location and just before he left he said in the end we will all be leaving in happiness and under rainbows!

LOL! I didn't even notice all of that stuff. I had a bowl of lucky charms just a few minutes ago too.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
David told that he got some top insiders. Is Henry Deacon one of them?

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Teemu81

Arthur Neumann, yes. (His real name)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg

His Irish accent, all this talk about gold, him stating he was calling from an off world location and just before he left he said in the end we will all be living in happiness and under rainbows!

edit on 15-12-2011 by RandalFlagg because: (no reason given)

"off world location" could mean that he's up in a tree

Or then there's the Keebler elves but that's totally different. As it says in the Book of Uranus, "The Keeblers are the treasurers for all the dough in cookie land."

Frikkin elves ya know? We need more leprecahuns to fight the elves that control the dough because these people are making poison-cookies and feeding them to the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join