The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Finanical Tyranny

page: 3
58
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hes on whistleblower radio RIGHT NOW. Him and Kerry are talking to some very weird anonymous caller> I hope someone is recording this!!! because i can't.. THIS INFORMATION.... SOME WILL NOT COMPREHEND.... ELEVEN MILLION TRILLION!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!




posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Geez!

Something's happening right now!


So David publishes his interview, then Ben Fulford gets kidnapped, then released over negociations. That was tomorrow and earlier this morning.

Then today, David posts an update stating he has received his first ever death threat, and that he has until tomorrow.

Isn't this a direct sign that the elite are afraid of this lawsuit? ISN'T THIS A DIRECT SIGN?!



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GlobalControl
 


alink would have been helpfull.



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4
 


Here ...not sure if he's still on though.

AFR link



posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517
 


I read that there was going to be a MP3 posted a hour after the show, but can't seem to find it?



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4
 


There you go

www.americanfreedomradio.com...

Things are picking up faster than I thought it would...



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
never mind its posted right ontop of this one
i call bs on all of it.


edit on 15-12-2011 by stopmakingsense because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stopmakingsense
 


The lawsuit is factual. How can this be BS?



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159
 


david willcock part is bs, hes acting, all of these people are actors.
tptb knew what the internet was going to be like, all this is a big joke on us.

none of its true, we are in a sims game, do you honestly think, one law suit is going to stop their control..
wishful thinking. u cant just finish the game without going through all the levels.

and so what if theres a lawsuit

doesnt mean everything is going to stop because theres a lawsuit.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159
 

Thanks looking forward to listening this.
Thanks
edit on 15-12-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
internet fantasy world headlines " Ben Fulford Kidnapped"

reality "Ben Fulford starts his Christmas Vacation"





posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stopmakingsense
 


It isn't the lawsuit that changes everything. It is not about the lawsuit, it is about the opportunity that will come out because of this lawsuit, if it proves successful. There's no such thing as an invincible empire...The "Elite" of this world aren't different from Rome at the time. They, too, will fall.

In the last 3 days, I've been led to believe that things are picking up fast. One hint of this would be the two downed drones in the last 2 weeks. These are utilizing the best navigation technologies, the very exotic and top secret ones. They have been completely hacked and hi-jacked mid-air, what does it tell? What does it leave them with?

The lawsuit isn't what will bring the changes, what will come out of it is what will bring them. Let's see the Elite as a big impenetrable entity. Almost all of what they do is "legal" by their own terms. What they did with the theft of these 1934 bonds is to leave a weakness in their seemingly invincible shield, a weakness that can be stricken with their own laws. This could "open" much more.

That's what it's about, I would advise anyone to listen to the interview, which is a deal breaker. In it is an anonymous caller, claiming to be higher than "high up there".

If I were to be a really reputable journalist and started to write my own independent (not corporate) news on the geo-politcal situation, would I then become an actor? I simply don't believe David Wilcock and especially Ben Fulford are actors. If you google up Fulford, you'll see that he's anything but a sloppy random insider the web seems to publish.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
David Wilcock makes Alex Jones look like Malcolm X.

Couldn't help myself.
David gets it right sometimes, I liked his stuff on the science behind the pyramid shapes & structures.


Yeah, the Mythbusters were NOT able to bust that one. For one the pyramids don't work with metal.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I like David, this is all very interesting. I honestly have nothing else to say, this is all very very weird.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159
 


OR they're both nutbags and Wilcock hasn't been feeling the spotlight on him lately and needs his fix.

I don't know much about what goes in with him anymore due to me getting fed up with his "ME ME ME ME I I I ME ME ME" mentality.

Seriously, just read ONE of his entries and you'll see how much Wilcock loves himself.

I get a bad vibe from a guy that is supposedly all about love.

I really don't know if he's just pulling this out of his butt, i find that even hard to believe, but maybe i give people too much credit. But i don't see why any group of people would do this to him, it'd just draw more attention to what he's speaking about.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
OH and...

What's he tryna sell?



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by stopmakingsense
 


In it is an anonymous caller, claiming to be higher than "high up there".



I cant help but wonder who this irish man is exactly?



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
This is either an extrodinarily well done hoax, with all those television clips from japanese tv, the 111-page law suite that can be gotten from the official site with every other public law-suit, all these astonishing facts that are provable to be true, and to top it all, it makes sence. Or it is true.

i would say the odds are about 94% chance of this being true, 6% chance of hoax.



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
was part two of the interview ever released?



posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain
 


Considering how quickly there are people jumping on ATS calling him a hoaxer only in it for the money and attention, it just intrigues me even more. Only time will tell what is going on.





new topics
top topics
 
58
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join