It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do People Defend Unjust, Inept, and Corrupt Systems?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
PEOPLE, STOP WATCHING THE MSM NEWS LIKE CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ETC. they tell you what they want you to hear. You HAVE to learn how to do research away from those MSM groups. I catch them making up so much crap, censoring information, tweaking things... more during Presidential debates than at any time. I loathe every candidate but Ron Paul - and I even find the MSM making up crap about the other guys too and it aint right or fair. We NEED an unbiased means of information so we may make up our own minds. And we have that. Research outside of the MSM. Please. The MSM is notorious for feeding the Sheeple.

I'll tell you, waking up is not fun. I wish I could go back to being in the herd when I actually believed the Gov't had our best interests at stake, where they were doing things to help us, where we went to war because the bad people were going to harm us greatly if we didn't take them down and assert our power. I wish I could go back to believing that the Powers that Be have us first and foremost and are doing what they do to help us in every way possible because they care about the People of the USA. I hate being awake and knowing how they're pulling the wool over our eyes while spoon-feeding us smooth lies or getting us used to horrible things to come in small increments (TSA, anyone? Having to be carded for something as wee as buying drain cleaner? The list is extensive and those are tiny things in the entire Ocean of ew that's coming up). I hate being awake and knowing what's coming in the not so distant future.

I still can't see why folk would rather vote in someone who is going to guarantee war, loss of more jobs overseas and raising taxes (FOR OUR OWN GOOD, SHEEP!) and praise their name - and then be all cold about the one person who wants to honestly stop war, stop our reliance on the Gov't for everything (yes, food stamps, medicaid, etc. We HAVE to stop being reliant on them. That's one big reason how they own us. Take all the jobs, get Monsanto to own all the seeds, desperate people turn to the Govt to feed them and keep them healthy - control the food and such, and you control the people. We need to STOP government reliance on things like that. Let em fix the roads, ha. That's doable. The rest? Not so much.) Ugh I could go on and on, but, even though I'm glad the majority of my friends are Pro Paul, it saddens me to see those who are pro war and loss of more jobs and a worse economy.

Though I dunno. Lots of people LOVED Obama in 08. I was proPaul all the way yet when he dropped, I (quite ashamedly now) chose the lesser of two evils (cuz come on. McCain? Really?! We'd have been eradicated as a living human race were he to have won. His war-goings would have tripled Obama's hands down. Though in retrospect, ww3 would have been almost done by now. Hindsight...) and Ivotedforobama. I'm SO sorry. Forgive me. The man spewed so much believable bs about change. Sure did change! Less jobs, more gov't dependance to feed us and shelter us, ww3 is eminent, CHANGE INDEED HAPPENED.

But good DID happen. People started to wake up. Stepped back and started researching. Seeing trends. Seeing that 'wait, something aint right'. OWS began. A small venture that soon went world wide. Stuff like this doesn't happen every day. A little known man named Ron Paul ran in 08, was ignored by the MSM - he came back this time, and has the opposition so freaked out. They tried to ignore him again and the more they did, the more people got curious about this man and looked him up and did their own research. I have seen people who were so anti Ron Paul, hated him, spewed the same lies the MSM puts out - and once they bit their tongue and did their own research, they too woke up, saw how the MSM lies and leaves things out, and now they are strong Paul supporters. Even the other guys running - some in their families have turned to Paul. That's saying a LOT. ♥

I do talk a lot when it comes to things I'm passionate about. Fixing the USA is something I'm truly passionate about.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tangonine

I choose 2 write this way 2 define myself frm tha rest of tha 'Lemmingz', I was born Original, n I blaze my own path, u will learn soon enough that I enjoy goin' against tha grain.. Peace 2u Tango9

<< 5  6  7   >>

join