It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban Operatives Destroyed by Bombings (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So this video is pretty interesting to begin with. However, my question is, how come the guy in the white robe at the 2:54 mark "disappears" right before the bomb hits?

If you slow it down especially, or just pause it right before, he's standing there, disappears as if he vaporizes, then the bomb hits a second later.

If anyone with good photoshop or video skills can help me out I'd really appreciate it. I'm very curious.

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Nevermind, looks like it's some sort of transition effect that caused it. Still an interesting video though..

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow,that was great, i love watching human beings get blown to bits!. Regardless of his creed or color, he is your brother as well as mine, also has a mother father andfamily somewhere.Personally i think it is appalling that we allow this charade to continue, what evidence was there for any ofthis before we went in?

None, just the usual BS from the media,anyone that thinks this is a good thing to watch is sick in the head!. It could be any one of us if another nation decided to invade our country whilst we tried to protect it.They wouldnt call us freedom fighters either would they?

Seriously this is a sad time to try and be a human being period.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
Wow,that was great, i love watching human beings get blown to bits!. Regardless of his creed or color, he is your brother as well as mine, also has a mother father andfamily somewhere.Personally i think it is appalling that we allow this charade to continue, what evidence was there for any ofthis before we went in?

None, just the usual BS from the media,anyone that thinks this is a good thing to watch is sick in the head!. It could be any one of us if another nation decided to invade our country whilst we tried to protect it.They wouldnt call us freedom fighters either would they?

Seriously this is a sad time to try and be a human being period.

If I buy you a plane ticket to Afghanistan will you take the opportunity to go visit your "brothers" and see what he thinks of you? He sure as hell isn't my brother, god video though.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitch303

Why, would you feel that they would hate me? i think you have been fooled by the media, some would no doubt, but is that not true everywhere. Human is Human, you on the other hand i do not know.

Would i blame them, no, would we not feel some kind of anger and want revenge if they had done to us what we did to them?

Some human beings operate at a higher level than you appear to, they have forgiveness, which you clearly do not, i pity you. Who are we to judge their lifestyle, it has been that way since the year dot and will continue to be that way long afterwe have left!.

There is a phrase, live and let live.

All are my brother regardless. even you.

Be the change you want too see, clearly in you there is not one.

be the light in the world, ringing bells yet?

edit on 13-12-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Why, would you feel that they would hate me? i think you have been fooled by the media, some would no doubt, but is that not true everywhere. Human is Human, you on the other hand i do not know.

Would i blame them, no, would we not feel some kind of anger and want revenge if they had done to us what we did to them?

Some human beings operate at a higher level than you appear to, they have forgiveness, which you clearly do not, i pity you. Who are we to judge their lifestyle, it has been that way since the year dot and will continue to be that way long afterwe have left!.

The delusional level is where you are at...

He is not your brother nor your fellow human. He is just another human... which would kill you if you were to go over there.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

Pardon!?..., Why you love see people been blown to bits???. eehm...,very strange (sick!) attitute i must say at least.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Sadly we have a difference of opinion, i try to see the positive in all things. I am not delusional at all, cheap attack,i have managed to hold a civil discussion with you whilst stating without any anger or ill feeling or insult what i thought of your world view.

That really is sad, but hey each to their own, enjoy your very blinkered world view.

Perhaps you should look at this thread, then you may understand a little more, i doubt it though, your view is your view.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Perhaps you did not note the clear sarcasm but read just the first line of my response, try reading a little further next time, you will get more af an idea ofthe whole of my answer.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Is that a yes, you do want to fly to Afghanistan?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Guess Mr. Scotty beamd him up just in time...!

Second line.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Jepic

Sadly we have a difference of opinion, i try to see the positive in all things. I am not delusional at all, cheap attack,i have managed to hold a civil discussion with you whilst stating without any anger or ill feeling or insult what i thought of your world view.

That really is sad, but hey each to their own, enjoy your very blinkered world view.

Perhaps you should look at this thread, then you may understand a little more, i doubt it though, your view is your view.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

How about trying to see the neutral part of things. That would be much better.

People that will kill you. People that won't kill you.
No such thing as a fellow human. Just humans.

top topics

join