It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran has 'been able to control' U.S. drone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
CNN is reporting from Venezuelan state TV that Ahmadinejad says Iran

can "control" the U.S. drone !!!!!!!!!

updated 5:29 AM EST, Tue December 13, 2011

(CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday his country can "control" the U.S. drone aircraft that Iran claims it recently brought down, Venezuelan state TV reported.

"There are people here who can control this spy plane, surely we can analyze this plane too," Ahmadinejad told VTV. "The systems of Iran are as advanced as this system."

President Barack Obama said Monday that the United States has asked Iran to return the drone aircraft that Iran claims it recently brought down in Iranian territory.

"We've asked for it back. We'll see how the Iranians respond," Obama said.

Well I guess we got that "response" Mr POTUS

Ahmadinejad comments to VTV seemed to suggest that Iran did not have plans to return the aircraft.

Brilliant deduction Watson

The United States owes Iran an apology and needs to admit its crime, Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast said Tuesday, the Iranian Students' News Agency report.

Next we will see a ransom note !!

Probably via carrier pigeon from the Swiss Embassy

Report: Iran says it can control the drone

edit on Dec-13-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on Dec-13-2011 by xuenchen because:

edit on 12/13/2011 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Note--Use Exact Headline

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Iran says alot of things, and so does every other country, (especially the crap that comes from capitol hill!)

The US spin doctors are trying to worsen Iran's image with this incident,

When people seem to forget the US is the aggressor,

I know Iran is a loose cannon, but they will be much more of a threat when we are bombing their schools and mosques, and raping their women, like Iraq and Afghan.

Just look at all the country's that the US and NATO members are operating in, in said region.

Do we really want more people brutally murdered in our names, so the energy company's can secure their oil interests with ours, and our children's lives?

Wake up west, you might not care now, but you will when this all "blowsback" on us.

Vote Ron Paul before its too late to change the road we are headed.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Maybe Iran will fly it back to the USA...

...do a spot of site-seeing while they're at it...oh and here's your stuxnet malware as well..

Why doe's Obama want it back ? it will only get destroyed upon return anyway.

Bet the Iranians got a shock when they saw all the made in China stickers on the parts !!

I think Iran will be more interested in sending it to Tel-Aviv..i know i would.

Cosmic..

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Iran sure has been making a mockery of Washington lately

Obama better up the terror alert because Iran can control U.S. drones now!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
given the flight controls for the drone will be familiar to any pilot it probably isn't very hard to mash up a temporary video/control system using model airplane tech bypassing all the made in china gear and just directly controlling the parts needed, it wont be pretty but it'll probably fly around a military base for the cameras and thats all thats going to be needed

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

That would be an Interesting feet..
if they can have it up and flying in a few weeks
it might stir up some notions ...

any longer than that is whatever

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Can't wait.

We need a statement from the SOSOTUS ....

Hillaryus Clinton

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is extremely embarrassing to dc . I guess the tough talk of sanctions just went out the door. A declaration of sanctions is a declaration of war. What if the world decided to put sanctions on the USA ?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
This is extremely embarrassing to dc . I guess the tough talk of sanctions just went out the door. A declaration of sanctions is a declaration of war. What if the world decided to put sanctions on the USA ?

"What if the world decided to put sanctions on the USA ?"

If somebody puts sanctions on the U.S.,

THEY would have to pay the interest on the negative assets

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
U.S. drone is Iran's property now

TEHRAN, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- Iran's Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi said on Tuesday that the downed U.S. drone is the property of the Islamic Republic, the local Fars news agency reported.

"The (downed) U.S. spy drone is the property of the Islamic Republic and our country decides what to do in this regards," the defense minister was quoted as saying.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Can't you buy the controller from Xbox? They aren't that expensive...like £15 second hand!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Tuesday his country can "control" the U.S. drone aircraft that Iran claims it recently brought down, Venezuelan state TV reported.

Oh good, well that'll make it easy for us because then we can just shoot it down instead of worrying about trying to drop a bomb to destroy it

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well I'm sure the US will get over the loss after all they got by after having a stealth fighter shot down over the balkans in the 90's.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Oh I think you people got it wrong.

It is nothing but a false flag.

Obama is just trying to invade Iran to take the plane back and make Iranian pay for the broken heated governors in US.

edit on 13/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
america likes giving billion dollar technology to the enemy.

a few years back a top secret american spy plane was forced to land on a chinese island after it was caught over chinese airspace.

it was forced down by a chinese fighter plane. it was held and completely inspected by the chinese before it's crew and plane were handed back.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Yea I remember the staff on the aircraft tried to destroy as much as they void as per dod protocol but the Chinese got most of it anyway.

For the next 26 minutes the crew of the EP-3 carried out an emergency plan which included destroying sensitive items on board the aircraft, such as electronic equipment related to intelligence gathering, documents and data. Part of this plan involved pouring freshly brewed hot coffee into disk drives and motherboards.[13]

edit on 13-12-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Duh !

They landed the Drone undamaged didn't they ?

This is why the Pentagon used a drone to test Iran's defensive network and not manned planes and pilots.

Remember the U2 Episode over the Soviet Union ....with Francis Gary Powers....

A captured drone is easier to manage than getting a captured US Pilot returned....especially when charged with espionage.

But the interesting thing is that a stealthy drone should technically be considerably more difficult to find and detect.....technically speaking.

Speaking of technically I have mentioned this once before but while attending engineering school in the early 80s there were tons of Iranians in engineering school with me.

So they really have no technical disadvantage as we'd like to presume...in fact they were very intelligent people.
And have the same education in Engineering that we Americans do.

So this entire episode of the Americans thinking that the Iranians are backwards and unable to detect their "Stealth" Drone is somewhat funny....but it should teach us all a lesson.

And that is ....Don't Judge.

Peace

I still remember some of my Farsi...
Salaam....Cheturee....Tu Koshgeel June Hastee !

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
whenever i read about this i get that, this was a setup from the start feeling, ya know.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
lol...something crashed and now they are trying to reverse-engineer it -> it must be ancient alien

edit on 13-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Just found some Breaking News footage of the Iranians flying the drone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join