It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran has 'been able to control' U.S. drone

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Great, not only did they take the bait, they jumped out of the water and into the boat... This is exactly what TPTB wanted. Now they can have a false flag using drones on US and other targets blamed on Iran; possibly using a so called "N. Korean" or "Pakistani" nuke. The deception is so obvious i don't know whither to laugh at the absurdity, or cry for what is soon to occur.

It's Christmas at ground zero...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
Oh I think you people got it wrong.

It is nothing but a false flag.

Obama is just trying to invade Iran to take the plane back and make Iranian pay for the broken heated governors in US.

edit on 13/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

Well actually, you could be right !

Do you think Iran has the drone with U.S. "approval" for joint political/financial agenda by TPTB ?
(as in oil financing)

Or, is the whole thing fake ... no drone in Iran, pictures fake, collaborated statements from both sides and a complete act ?

Perhaps to ensure some military actions, and "use up" the sanction money ?

TPTB have obligations.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well considering they probably took control of the drone aircraft away from its controllers, it would not surprise me if they could control the thing. The other possibility, of course, is that we gave them the damn drone, and I'm sure most of you can surmise why that would be done. I think I can guess what is coming next.
edit on 13-12-2011 by OrchusGhule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Not sure why Iran needs Americas' measly drone when they have THE MAN HIMSELF, THE GANDALF OF SCIENCE, THE HOUDINI OF PHYSICS, YOU GUESSED IT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MEHRAN KESHE AND THE AMAZING PLASMA ENGINE POWERED WEAPONIZED SAUCER!

Heh..

Cheers..

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OK they can fly the drone, so now what? I guess they are going to reverse engineer it, and fly some to Israel to spy? Either way, it should be some interesting months coming ahead. I'm sure China will have some stealth drones to fly over Taiwan too.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The integrated set of instructions for the control software is totally encrypted, and the chance of them...or even us if it wasn't ours, to crack in such a short time as this is very remote, unless they had leaked info it would be close to impossible given the 256 bit encryption methods employed...it would take a super computer years to decode the instruction set.

Just my opinion...but I think it is a big bluff.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Has anyone thought that maybe we let crash on purpose? being a stealth drone they would wisk it off to one of their most secret places which we now are aware of because of the tracking device inside it? if indeed we are preparing to bomb all their secret bunkers and such? Just a thought. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Too bad Alec Guinness is dead. He could've went to Iran, waved his hand and said "This is not the drone you are looking for.". Problem solved!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I wonder how exactly they got the bugger though, obviously if they hacked it they could fly it however I tend to think that is not the case. I think maybe the drone malfunctioned showed up on radar was intercepted by a fighter and was emp'd or chaffed till it stopped sending and receiving and glided to the ground as it was supposed to. Understanding how they got it will help me understand what they can and cannot do with it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stinkingzombie

I'm sure if it was taken to a super secret base it would be in pieces and constantly monitored for sending and receiving signals or anything at all. They probably have it stored in a nursery or the basement of a high school or something to that effect.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I think that Iran has the plane.

I don't think any further for sanctions and oil.

I think they have done something physical to get it or it shouldn't have been damaged an scratch.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

Ron Paul will be NOTHING more than a "Butt Puppet" like many before (and many later on) have or will be in the future...Once they are in office they are told to "Sit Down A Shut Up" just like it has been for a very long time...the President actually has very little power in congress. If he starts to coil up...strike back and try to do things his own way...they will bring out "dirt" from his past (we ALL have dirt). Or they will ADD dirt :-)

Besides...ATS is NOT a place for FREE advertisement of "your" obviously chosen Candidate.

*This is not a personal attack.... just adding information to a one sided observation.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Well I'm guessing they have more proof of Radio Control of the Drone besides word of mouth...
I'm wanting to see the video proof now :-)

But it would be "super simple" to make an external copy of this aircraft to display "some" type of wing control movement....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Great article about the drone

www.presstv.ir...

This has got to be the most embarrassing thing obama has done.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Great article about the drone

www.presstv.ir...

This has got to be the most embarrassing thing obama has done.

The truth lies somewhere between what this pro-Iranian article and what the pro-Western media outlets are reporting.

Here's my take (opinion):

I think the US drone was spying in Iran gathering intelligence for operations dealing with the CIA, Mossad, MI5, or whoever trying to sabotage Iran's nuclear program further.. The US lost contact with the drone due to some type of jamming that the Iranians purchased from the Russians. The drone lost enough airspeed and went into a flat spin, as it was designed to do, but could not self destruct due to aforementioned jamming.

The Iranians recovered the drone and decided to show it off to humiliate the US and form it's case for their spying and meddling with their nuclear program. The Iranians have obtained the recording device, but have not figured out how to hack it yet, but are claiming that they have in order to put pressure on the US.

Obama was presented with several options on retrieving the drone, but didn't want to risk a all out war with Iran with our troops still in Iraq, so he chose the diplomatic option.

I'm sure his advisors told him that the data on the spy plane is erased if loss of control occurs, or that the encryption could not be hacked.

Obama was fine with this decision because letting the drone's technology get away, which I'm sure the Chinese have already gathered by spying/hacking, is not as important as the intelligence that the drone was gathering in the first place.

My 2 pesos.
edit on 14-12-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join