It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Wins Drake University Straw Poll, Mitt second, Gingrich third.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
He's more than the front-runner. He's the only viable candidate.

And he actually knows what he's talking about.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I just want to say that I want Dr. Paul to deliver my future babies!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
How come some idiot(s) actually voted for one of the others to come second! The other two should have come third with 0 votes!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
I just want to say that I want Dr. Paul to deliver my future babies!

well i hope it does mean something

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

evolve please
i know plenty of pro drugs people that are registered republicans. People that understand liberty. In my state you do have the be registered as a republican to vote in the republican primairy. but when it comes to the younger generation most kids haven't registered to vote until recently. You under estimate people. Honestly you think you're so much smarter than everyone else? People aren't as #ing stupid as you might hope.
edit on 12-12-2011 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul's voting base is mostly younger people, which makes me kind of surprised he didn't jump out even further ahead of the pack.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Not even one star for that retarded argument of yours, not one

You're either a complete idiot, or you're paid to post anti-Ron Paul propaganda on here as I see you constantly doing in basically every other Ron Paul thread. It doesn't really anger me anymore, it's just amusing to see how low you will sink and how pathetic your arguments get.

You just made a sweeping generalization about hundreds of people that you've never met in your life, do you think that holds any water in reality? Do you actually believe the crap that you post? Do you think anybody will read that and say "Yeah, they just voted for him because they love drugs!" The answer is no, and the lack of even a single star for that ignorant tid-bit of garbage that even the most uninformed, clueless moron would find fault in reflects that.
edit on 12-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Funny, you never see Gingrich or Romney supporters making a thread every time one of them perform well in a meaningless straw poll.
That's because there are no Gingrich or Romney supporters here. They are both puppets, and that's universally understood on this website. We don't buy into the media propaganda, and we see through the blatant bias towards those two puppets.

The Ron Paul supporters are a very funny group.
Yeah, understanding and respecting the Constitution and the government that the Founding Fathers intended us to have is so silly! Like, ohmygawd!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by superstatue

Originally posted by superstatue
This really shows how strong Ron Paul is with the young voters. Since this was a closed poll, they cannot say that it was "flooded" by Ron Paul supporters, this is genuine support.

Excellent point, patriot.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Like I have said before, the popular vote is not what gets them into office, the electoral vote does.
We need to pay attention to who votes against the popular vote and hang them.
If there are enough of them, we just might consider something abit more forward.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Sure, the polls are "meaningless" unless someone else wins. In which case they're broadcast on a continuous loop as was done in the case of Herman Cain.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yeah, Ron Paul has won the most straw polls, but has got the least amount of media coverage and debate time. A stastical analysis was done about that subject, so there are the numbers to back it up: Analysis of the Ron Paul Campaign and the 2012 GOP Primary Race: Are the Media Purposefully Ignoring Ron Paul?

He wins 1/3 of straw polls, but who's in the news? Gingrich and Romney, all day, everyday. Turn on CNN, Gingrich and Romney. Turn on Fox, Gingrich and Romney. Turn on any mainstream news outlet, it's Gingrich and Romney. Ron Paul is doing great in Iowa, but nevermind that, Gingrich and Romney are all the rage! Just ask any person whose sole source of political information is a mainstream news channel!

Even when Michelle Bachmann won a single straw poll, the mainstream media propaganda mouthpieces were all calling her a "top tier candidate". But Ron Paul winning straw poll after straw poll earns him the title of the "13th floor on an elevator" as Jon Stewart put it.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by superstatue

Great, now the next step is for him to win a state, and then enough states to win the nomination. Two big steps for Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
Thats great news! A non internet poll won by Paul. He will win in Iowa and go on to defeat Obama for the Oval Office. Ron Paul 2012

Providing the voting machines don't have proprietary software...

If they do, the One They want to win will win.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm a registered Republican. So is my husband. We've been out all this week getting signatures to put Ron Paul on my state's ballot.The COUNTY SHERIFF, with his own pile of Ron Paul brochures, did the same. He's one of our Ron Paul group's staunchest supporters.

My husband and I are over 50. Our sheriff is...well...the sheriff. All 3 of us are registered Republicans and have been for over a decade.

We wouldn't vote for Obama OR Mitt or Newt, EVER!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Thats great news! A non internet poll won by Paul. He will win in Iowa and go on to defeat Obama for the Oval Office. Ron Paul 2012

Even greater news! Another poll that means absolutely nothing won by Paul. Many college kids love the drugs....go figure.

What an ignorant post, you ignorant ass.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I can entertain the very remote possibility of Paul winning the Republican nomination. If he were to do so, however, he would be crushed in the general election by Obama. All the big money would be against him and Obama would be able to run against him on the right on a number of issues while simultaneously digging up history to portray him as a radical kook.

Not hating, just my analysis.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

And all the elected officials were once college kids... So what is your point?
edit on 12-12-2011 by blangger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Ron Paul is modern day founding father. He is a true libertarian constitutionist.
Consistent for 30 years.
Predicted the housing bubble.
Only he can be trusted to fix the economy.
The others will continue to spend more than the GDP.
He will cut Big Government. 1 Trillion the first year.
Return powers to the states (9th & 10th Amendment). (this is why they call him pro-drugs which is false)
Cut foreign aid to all. (this is why they call him anti-semite which is false)
End needless wars.
End the Income Tax.
Phase out the IRS.
Repeal Patriot Act.
Bring out troops home.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Providing the voting machines don't have proprietary software...

If they do, the One They want to win will win.

Sadly Amaterasu, that will be the case, proprietary or not!! Here is some old but good reading from past elections of the massive corruption of electronic voting machines. Its still relevant people. Just cuz they old doesnt mean they arent still doing it to us over and over again.

Former Software Sales Manager Named County Elections Administrator
Diebold Voting Machine Designed for Vote Tampering
Secret Diebold Software Patch Resulted in Republican Victories
Diebold Accidentally Leaks 2008 Election Results Early
Voting Fraud - Long Threads, History, 2004 (Yet Again) & Media Lockdown

My .02¢

Silver

PS. Ron Paul for Prez!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join