It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Palestinians Invented? - Lie or Truth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Good stuff. Thank you for sharing that. The history is, possibly, the most documented of any people group in the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Israel and Judah...interesting, another prophet of the Most High God makes a distinction as to who the Jews are and what is their right.

Judah, the tribe from which we get the word....Jew.
There were two kingdoms because of the split that happened after the death of Solomon, one called Israel, the other called Judah.
That Jeremiah says both does not mean anything other than all the people who constituted the whole kingdom under Solomon.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Israel and Judah...interesting, another prophet of the Most High God makes a distinction as to who the Jews are and what is their right.

Judah, the tribe from which we get the word....Jew.
There were two kingdoms because of the split that happened after the death of Solomon, one called Israel, the other called Judah.
That Jeremiah says both does not mean anything other than all the people who constituted the whole kingdom under Solomon.

And the prophecy says Israel AND Judah....please include both because that is what it says. And yes, I know the story of Rehoboam and Jeroboam, but I also know that when God speaks, God intends it to happen. Israel AND Judah will one day be united again and the descendants of Jacob will be gathered from all over the world.

Don't dismiss the word of God, He is going to do what He says He is going to do.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Jim Dewey, at the end of the day, we are required to take God at His word that He gave through the prophets and holy men and then to us through Jesus Christ. No matter what political view we hold, at the end of the day it is all about whether or not we believed God at His word.

When God called a people His chosen and gave them a land so they would not have to roam again, we have to take God at His word. When He made a covenant with them, and when He could not swear by anything higher than Himself, so he swore by Himself, to make this covenant that was sealed by the shedding of blood, that was His covenant made with those people and we have to take God at His word.

He made a covenant with the Gentiles, to come to Him through Jesus Christ and that covenant was sealed by the shedding of blood. We have to take God at His word. At the end of the day Jim Dewey, ask yourself, "Did I really take God at His word or did I listen to a bunch of people who had a political agenda to deny the very covenant people that are yours. Did I take you at your word God?"

That is something that is required of every believer no matter the denomination, creed, or tenets held, did we trust God with His own word? Was God able to keep His end of the covenant, or is God not powerful enough? God is not slack concerning His promises, so ask yourself, did you take God at His word?

I make sure every day that I trust God, that what God spoke through the holy prophets was truth. At the end of the day, did I believe God? Yes, I believe God and trust what He said.

34And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: 35And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? 36At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me. 37Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

At the end of the day, God will do what He said He will do. He gave Israel and Judah to the descendants of Jacob and Judah, and nothing we want to say or whatever political agenda we want to follow will change what God said.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join