It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

name five places you would have either t.a.p.s. or g.a.c. investigate that you haven't investigated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
okay here goes, you have a globe, and both teams are at the ready, name five (or more) places you would have either paranormal investigation team investigate
here's mine

1.japanese unit 731 complex

2. khmer rouge s-21

3. waterloo

4. russian gulag

5. omaha beach

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I like the Omaha beach idea.
Another good place to go I would think would be some place like Auschwitz. Or maybe Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm afraid I can only come up with one location and it's one I don't believe they can legally get into for the level of investigation the place would properly require....but it would be an international 'event' for a show. I'd like to see a few combined teams descend into the Paris Catacombs and do a proper survey for what may remain down there. 180+ miles of haunted tunnels. I'll bet they find more proof than even they'd particularly like.

Sorry if they have been there...Google search didn't show it and the only one I've seen was a TV segment where they guerrilla filmed the time in the tunnels. Creepy didn't look like a word that even came close.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I've seen someone do a partial hunt there. But it was really limited and didn't find anything. I can't remember who it was though.
I have been down in there. Piles and piles and piles of bones. A good place to look I think.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I would have them do an investigation in Salon-de-Provence, France at the place (i dont know the exact location) where nostradamus past away. it would be cool to get an E.V.P. quatrain.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Although I'm not an investigator and have never investigated anything for paranormal...

-Bohemian Grove
-Chichen Itza
-Vatican (all of it)
-Temple Mount/Dome of the Rock
-Pyramids of Egypt
edit on 11-12-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
i'm still hoping unit 731. just because the level of brutality in the name of medical/ military science. i saw philosophy of a knife, went on wikipedia, and would definately think it would have high activity, physical danger, good possibility of posession, and is just sadder than sad. also s-21 because the khmer rouge were really brutal and if you were caught by them you were guilty and were tortured to near death until you wrote your confession. omaha has a lot ofdeath, anger sadness, glory topped off with corpses, pill boxes. i second the paris trip.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

star for you. human sacrifice is the most metal

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I like the Omaha beach idea.
Another good place to go I would think would be some place like Auschwitz. Or maybe Hiroshima/Nagasaki.

definately auschwitz. the evps would be deafening

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
* Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border near Dulce
* Montauk base
* WTC ground zero
* Denver Airport

new topics

top topics

join