It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Walks On Earth Disguised As Popes

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I think you need to do some more research on just when the Bishops of Rome began to call themselves "Pope." It was all a gradual thing, and some of them may have actually been Godly men. I don't deny the evil you mention, but your "absolutely all" attitude is a serious bias, and an impediment to your understanding. I am not RCC, BTW.

BTW, it's "etc" not "ect."

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by EricD

All popes,for the almost 2,000 years that there have been popes,are literally posessed,inhabited within by satan,the beast,lucifer,lord of the flies,the dark lord,or whatever name we choose to give that evil abomination...

Satan operates and spreads his sinister agendas of war and genocide and enslaves as many souls as he,she,it can through the popes,who are directly responsible for well over 100,000,000 deaths and who now command the souls of over 1,000,000,000 blind faith sheeple and the popes are satan in disguise...Imo

edit on 23-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

So, I assume by this point that you are going to refuse to offer support statement for your claims, ignore requests for clarification and sourcing and then probably make other outrageous claims (that are also without support or sourcing).

Would that be accurate?

Once again, here are some very simple questions based on what you have written:

For the second time, seeing as you won't answer my other questions (I'll post them below for quick reference), would you mind answering this one: Do you think that a tool of Satan's is bearing false witness?

So, Blocula, just to be clear: for about the third time you are asserting that without the legal pretext that you believe the Church gave to various states, those states would not have engaged in the extermination of indigenous peoples?

I'm still waiting for your proof, substantiation and support for the claim that Catholics worship the Pope. This is the fifth time that I have asked.

For the seventh time, you have stated that the Popes are physical embodiments of Satan and your evidence for that is evil done in the name of the Popes or done with their sanction or at their instigation. Would you hold that the corollary is that Popes that do good works, are selfless servants of God and work for the benefit of their fellow man are proof that the Popes are actually Divine instruments?

Eric

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EricD

EricD and all, even you dear OP,

You will like this Youtube of Pope John Paull II - filmed with the music set to The Impossible Dream.

So sorry for the ad at first, about the maximum pro-abort BHO, our President. We pray not for long.

www.youtube.com...

colbe

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So Satan would rather be a Pope than an Islamic Iman, maybe he does not like the Middle East not like it's half way to hell in 45 degree heat anyway, the Vatican is so much better and even cooler to live in, Chatholics blowing each other up and their churches does not happen often, but Priests do get killed in 'conservative' Turkey, imagine if they went further East.

Will give credit that the anti-Christ will want to make peace for 7 years but that amount of time has passed along the way. Good theory but not too sure, needs more work on it.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
He also disguises himself as other people too not just Popes.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
There probably exists a hierarchy among demons,the lesser demons posess and control those addicted to drugs,those who rape and those who murder and the higher ranking demons posess and control the hitlers and stalins and the king demon beast itself walks the earth among us disguised as popes,literally inhabiting their bodies and controlling them...

For who else on earth but the popes could gather people from over 150 countries?...No one...

Keep in mind that there are only 196 countries on earth...

At the 1995 World Youth Day,over 5 million Catholic youths between the ages of 16 and 35 from over 150 countries gathered at Manila's Luneta Park in the Philippines,an event recognized as the largest crowd ever by the Guinness World Records...

Just imagine the massive amounts of psychic energy the Satan posessed Popes are able to channel during these gigantic gatherings,psychic energies that are eventually used against us...

And it is no coincidence,it is no accident,it is by design that no matter who or what any world leader says and does,no matter who or what any Pope says and does,our Wars and Genocides continue on and on and on...

edit on 24-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

At the 1995 World Youth Day,over 5 million Catholic youths between the ages of 16 and 35 from over 150 countries gathered at Manila's Luneta Park in the Philippines,an event recognized as the largest crowd ever by the Guinness World Records...

Ok, here are two more questions for you:

1) What is inherently wrong young Catholics getting together to praise God?

2) Have you actually read transcripts or contemporaneous accounts of Stepinac's trial? Do you know who put him on trial and what they were also doing to clergy and religious institutions in Yugoslavia at the time? Have you read what other governments and Jewish organizations had to say about the trial at the time?

Clearly, the answer to 2 is no, because you don't bother doing any research before launching your calumny and we won't get an answer to 1 as the answer doesn't fit into your preferred narrative.

Now here are the other questions you refuse to answer as you continue your baseless, sourceless and inane diatribe:

So, I assume by this point that you are going to refuse to offer support statement for your claims, ignore requests for clarification and sourcing and then probably make other outrageous claims (that are also without support or sourcing).

Would that be accurate?

Once again, here are some very simple questions based on what you have written:

For the THIRD time, seeing as you won't answer my other questions (I'll post them below for quick reference), would you mind answering this one: Do you think that a tool of Satan's is bearing false witness?

So, Blocula, just to be clear: for about the FOURTH time you are asserting that without the legal pretext that you believe the Church gave to various states, those states would not have engaged in the extermination of indigenous peoples?

I'm still waiting for your proof, substantiation and support for the claim that Catholics worship the Pope. This is the SIXTH time that I have asked.

For the EIGHTH time, you have stated that the Popes are physical embodiments of Satan and your evidence for that is evil done in the name of the Popes or done with their sanction or at their instigation. Would you hold that the corollary is that Popes that do good works, are selfless servants of God and work for the benefit of their fellow man are proof that the Popes are actually Divine instruments?

Eric

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doublemint
There probably exists a hierarchy among demons,the lesser demons posess and control those addicted to drugs,those who rape and those who murder and the higher ranking demons posess and control the hitlers and stalins and the king demon beast itself walks the earth among us disguised as popes,literally inhabiting their bodies and controlling them...

For who else on earth but the popes could gather people from over 150 countries?...No one...

Keep in mind that there are only 196 countries on earth...

Just imagine the massive amounts of psychic energy the Satan posessed Popes are able to channel during these gigantic gatherings,psychic energies that are eventually used against us...

And it is no coincidence,it is no accident,it is by design that no matter who or what any world leader says and does,no matter who or what any Pope says and does,our Wars and Genocides continue on and on and on...

You keep reposting the same couple of writings blocula. It's getting tedious.

The Mass is offered at World Youth Day. The Holy Sacrifice of the
Mass saves the world.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EricD

5 million catholics getting together to praise a god that they have never seen,never heard and never touched.A god that was supposedly powerful enough to have created the heavens and the earth,but wasnt powerful enough,or didnt care enough,to stop auschwitz from being built and its gas chambers and ovens working day and night...

Hmmmm? So either theres is no god,or sometime along the way god died,or god is evil...Imo...

And i'll never surrender my only soul to something or someone i've never seen,heard or touched...

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Imo,they are very strong points that need reiterating because they dont seem to be getting through...

Over 250,000,000 people murdered by war and genocide in the twentieth century and a billion or so people actually still believe in a kind and loving god....Wow?!...Delusional,blind faith sheeple,that have been tricked and seduced by evil...Imo

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Imo,they are very strong points that need reiterating because they dont seem to be getting through...

Over 250,000,000 people murdered by war and genocide in the twentieth century and a billion or so people actually still believe in a kind and loving god....Wow?!...Delusional,blind faith sheeple,that have been tricked and seduced by evil...Imo

A kind and loving God allows all that in order to teach us at this stage of our collective development. The working out of the consequences of sin is also to teach the entire created universe. In the end, He will restore all things, and even better than before, for those who do not lose faith. In reply to your Catholic bashing, I have been astonished at times by the faith and goodness of my Catholic brethren.

Stop spewing your bad attitude ["badattude"] and educate yourself.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I know who the lord of this world is and he/she/it isnt getting my soul...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I do believe it is possible for wolves in sheeps clothing, that does happen in Churches a lot especially those who call thems selves Christians and their buildings churches and yet deny Christ and teach another Gospel as forewarned in the Bible it self.

Of course the Pope could become demonised anyone could if some how replaced, but right now the Christian countries are in good shape, God helps the nations who have faith in him. Look at the nations that deny him and see if they are better off without the message of Christ? Are they better do they feel free, loving and liberated or are they in pain that no one knows because they won't show it?

Look at the balance of Power, wealth, geography, happyness, freedoms and compare them with those who want to impose laws that forbid certain innocent thoughts and beliefs and ask who is Demonically controlling who?

Maybe the good side of the world is not that bad, yes it can one day become corrupted but guess what there are a bunch of other sects who want to take over the Vatican and replace it with their own agenda.

edit on 25-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I shared this in one of the Garabandal threads. Take the time to listen
to it, you can look at other sites on the Net while you listen. It's not just
for Catholics. What's coming very soon is worldwide. For all souls.

Listen to Joey and Mother Angelica's advise. If you don't now, just start
praying for a little time each day. Speak to God from your heart, if you
doubt, ask Him to send you the grace to believe. God loves all of us more
than He loves Himself...~@!!

+ + +

There is a blind man from New York City, Joey Lamangino who is to gain his eyesight back at on the day of the Great Miracle.

A Spanish priest at the time of the apparitions who was shown the "Great Miracle", which is prophesied to happen within a year after the Great Warning. The priest was in awe~! The young priest died of happiness on the spot.

Here is an interview to listen to, Joey Lamangino with Mother
Angelica founder of the EWTN television network. She believes. The interview took place in July of 1996.

www.ewtn.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

There were blind people herded into nazi gas chambers during world war two,imagine that...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Pope Urban II,1035-1099,ordered the slaughter of around ten million people during his efforts to procure Belgrade,the Orthodox Church of Constantinople in Yugoslavia,as well as Turkey,Syria,Antioch and Palestine...

What a kind and loving,godly man...

Pope Urban II was beatified in 1881 by Pope Leo XIII with his feast day on july 29th...

Beatification is the third of four steps in the canonization process.When a person who is beatified is given the title Blessed and is a recognition accorded by the Catholic Church of a dead persons entrance into Heaven and capacity to intercede on behalf of individuals who pray in his or her name...

Thats a sick and demented act,declaring that monster as having been holy enough to be heaven blessed and worthy of praying to,what a bunch of self serving,lying,murderous thugs...

If theres a hell,i sincerely hope he's rotting there forever...
edit on 13-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Pope Urban II,1035-1099,ordered the slaughter of around ten million people during his efforts to procure Belgrade,the Orthodox Church of Constantinople in Yugoslavia,as well as Turkey,Syria,Antioch and Palestine...

I ask this jokingly, as you never provide support or back-up any of your claims, but can you refer us to any document issued by Pope Urban ordering the slaughter of ten million people?

And as long as you are here again in this ridiculous thread of lies and calumny, why don't we revisit the repeated requests for you to back up ANY of your claims.

For the second time, have you actually read transcripts or contemporaneous accounts of Stepinac's trial? Do you know who put him on trial and what they were also doing to clergy and religious institutions in Yugoslavia at the time? Have you read what other governments and Jewish organizations had to say about the trial at the time?

For the FOURTH time, seeing as you won't answer my other questions (I'll post them below for quick reference), would you mind answering this one: Do you think that a tool of Satan's is bearing false witness?

So, Blocula, just to be clear: for about the FIFTH time you are asserting that without the legal pretext that you believe the Church gave to various states, those states would not have engaged in the extermination of indigenous peoples?

I'm still waiting for your proof, substantiation and support for the claim that Catholics worship the Pope. This is the SEVENTH time that I have asked.

For the NINTH time, you have stated that the Popes are physical embodiments of Satan and your evidence for that is evil done in the name of the Popes or done with their sanction or at their instigation. Would you hold that the corollary is that Popes that do good works, are selfless servants of God and work for the benefit of their fellow man are proof that the Popes are actually Divine instruments?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I DARE you to go to Google images and search > dagon mitre pope and prepare for the shock of your life. Learn the TRUTH! Everything Is a LIE!

"…it has been revealed by many apparitions and messages, and also by popes, that satan has entered the Vatican. This situation has been confirmed by many Vatican insiders as well. If satan, the father of lies, has entered in, we can expect gigantic deceptions, and persecution of those who expose these deceptions. 'My child, they converse of the secret that I gave at Fatima. It is a simple explanation. It could not be fully revealed because of the drastic nature of My message. How I warned and warned that satan would enter into the highest realms of the Vatican in Rome. The Third Secret, My child, is that satan would enter into My Son's Church. Satan, Lucifer in human form, entered into Rome in the year 1972. He cut off the rule of the Holy Father, Pope Paul VI. Lucifer has controlled Rome and continues this control now. - Our Lady of the Roses" Source

"The contemporary state of apostasy in the Catholic Church was accurately predicted by the renown Jesuit Priest Malachi Martin. Fr. Malachi Martin had for a long time maintained that Satanists had infiltrated the Vatican. Just before his death, Fr. Martin said that soon after the installation of Pope Paul VI in 1963, Vatican Satanists clandestinely installed "Lucifer" in a secret ceremony called "The Enthronement of the Fallen Archangel Lucifer". The ceremony was conducted at the St. Paul’s Chapel located within the Vatican.

“Lucifer now has control of your
world. He has control of all of the
world’s governments. And, sadly, he sits
now in Rome under the name of 666,
preparing to bring about a revolution in
the streets of the Eternal City.”
Our Lady, December 7, 1978
THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA

edit on 25-3-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
WTF IS SATAN, I swear you people are all insane.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join