It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FATHER,SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT.......what it means???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
And also.......

The mystery of the Holy Trinity was revealed by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, when he sent the Apostles to preach.He said, ''Go therefore and teach all nations , babtizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19)

There are three Witnesses in Heaven (about the Divinity of the Son of God);Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and theses three are one (1John 5:7)

Apostle Paul, adressing the Corinthian Christians, says, The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God the Father and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all (11Corinthians 13:14 )

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uriah
Wow, you can paste passages, I didn't know that...

Well now you do!!!

I actually wrote them down and did not paste them!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The mystery of the Holy Trinity was revealed by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, when he sent the Apostles to preach.He said, ''Go therefore and teach all nations , babtizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19)

An addition, but nevertheless still doesn't prove a Trinity.

There are three Witnesses in Heaven (about the Divinity of the Son of God);Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and theses three are one (1John 5:7)

An addition, but nevertheless still doesn't prove a Trinity.

(11Corinthians 13:14 )

Meantioning three does not prove a Trinity.

I actually wrote them down and did not paste them!!!

Really? I don't see how you didn't see that you were writing down that the Father alone is the true God.

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by Uriah]

posted on Jul, 22 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Good post Uriah, your completely right. A trinity is nothing more than myth.

Wow, you can paste passages, I didn't know that...

posted on Jul, 26 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
IN Humgarian runes the symbol for the gy rune has 3 levels of the spirit in it. Heaven earth and hell. A child once made the coment that I am going to speak with god in the land of the dead. This was in a hospital of all places. God is dead and died the day we were born. The holy spirit is from the land of the dead as the son is of the earth and the father is of the heavens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join