It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just A Soul Hunch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The soul is a wormhole this thing called alive originates from dynamically. When the soul (wormhole) contracts back to its own changeable point from which it is coming from, that act is called a rapture. By the soul being a wormhole it can dynamically be in more than one place as a single person or multiple persons. The soul (wormhole) can swallow another soul (wormhole)... to either bring it to another point in place or layer up to become joint.

Well...

What do you think of the hunch?
edit on 10-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Hi, interesting hunch, I think I know what you are meaning but could you explain in more detail please, especially the 'joint' part ...
Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Hi, interesting hunch, I think I know what you are meaning but could you explain in more detail please, especially the 'joint' part ...
Thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Well...

Well, I think I'm confused. How can the soul be a wormhole? By definition a wormhole is the connection of two separate pieces of space-time.

ALS

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sort of...Maybe. I think you are right about the expand/contract theory. It may be more of a combination of the mind and soul which would enable someone to transverse time and space.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

the soul is nothing objectively, bc souls are relative free living sense, deja what is relative is never, while what is living is always a lie, so really souls are nothing to any existence sense

it is easy to create souls from any powerful freedom, souls by definition is the living sense so it is used for creations pulses as livings real, what is to creation is all to fallacy and relatively to nothing rights

u should free urselves from ur souls since everyone now know of its own conscious moves being only himself existing reality, souls is to animals aware free moves use in creations life wills

truth only exist that is why always objective perspective of fact is superior to the observer and easily proved

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ever call anyone on the phone? With that, you are in two places at the same time, but kNot physically so why would a Soul be any different? Why can't it dial into your frequency and connect up with you, but kNot be physically within you?

As to how it's done, it's kNot by wormhole but rather, THRU Time.

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I have been contemplating along the same lines - the idea is that there is no self that one can really hold on to, only points of consciousness in a state of dynamic flux.

Who am I? - It can never be answered, and I know why!
edit on 12-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join