It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pictures and Video of south England Chemtrails.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ironically I came to have a discussion about this subject at work today (Saturdays are quiet) and essentially what I said there was that long white trails in the sky are evidence of nothing more than the fact tha a plane as flown over.

For example;

Cloud seeding results in rain or snow within 30 minutes, so trails in the sky for hours have nothingto do with that. This activity is also done at lower level, where cumulous clouds already are and leaves no visible trail.

Nano particles cannot be viewed with the naked eye, so you're not going to be seeing a trail of them 7 miles above your head.

Anything sprayed into the atmosphere at contrail height stays there, and metallic particles aren't going to be passed through a very expensive, precision engineered multi million dollar turbofan engine, for the same reason that the Icelandic volcano grounded all commercial flights in Europe a while ago

Several other points were raised but the general thrust was that, while none of the things I said proves that chemtrails don't exist, it is also true that none of the things mentioned, that are so frequently thrown up on here, are evidence that they DO either.
edit on 10-12-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

I always wrote "chemtrails" in "".

Looking at the title of this thread, I would say this is not a true statement.

And my footage is just to share and spark interest

No, it is not. Just looking at video #1 the agenda is clear, with the reference to the long-proven incorrect claims of "Morgellon's Disese" (sic).

NO, I see a particular agenda here, and it is not to merely spur "interest" and discussion.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
The videos are quite old, and in my original post I clearly stated I had rained in my views, after an initial piece of "evidence" was called into disrepute.

I missed the title of the thread, I will adjust if I can.

Now admit, they could be spraying us, whether it forms "chemtrails/contrails" or not?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Nope.

Now admit, they could be spraying us, whether it forms "chemtrails/contrails" or not?

Not even logical, from the outset.

Primarily, the observations are evident -- the contrails, when formed at and above 30,000 feet, STAY up there, and drift with the prevailing winds.

You should do some research into the concept of terminal velocity as it relates to particle sizes. This is one reason why all clouds remain aloft. Contrails are just another type of cloud, after all.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus

If I may say, isn't that back to front?

At first the idea of us being sprayed was put forward as an explanation of what the very visible long white trails in tne sky were, by people who did not, or pretended not to, understand the atmosphere or aviation.

If you are now accepting that this is NOT what these trails represent, as your question implies, then why would one need to admit that it might be going on anyway? Surely there would need to be some other visible sign before we start considering what the cause might be?

This would be a shift from finding an explanation for what is observed, to assuming the explanation was correct when all the observations were wrongly interpreted in the first place. Such a shift makes no sense.

Any number of things "might" be happening. But what reason exists to to suspect that they are?
edit on 10-12-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I
I just happened to take an interest in this subject at one point, I still don't see any proof that there is no conspiracy of so called "chemtrails", or to be blunt, "possible" country wide testing of airborne viruses for example

This is called Argument from ignorance and is a logical fallacy essentially saying "you can' prove that it isn't happening, therefore it is".

In this case the counter is Evidence of absence - which basically says if something was happening that should leave evidence, then the absence of evidence means it is likely the "something" is not present. To take an extreme illustrative case - if there was an elephant on my back lawn I would expect there to be some visual evidence of an elephant - namely, and elephant (not to mention footprints and dung!).

In the absence of elephants, footprints and metre high piles of dung I am justified in believing there is not elephant on my back lawn.

The corollary for "chemtrails" is that if there WERE any tests or spraying going on then there would be evidence - something in air testing, some aircraft equipped to do it, some pilots or engineers testifying, some paperwork, some materials.

So far, in about 15 or so years of trying, no such evidence has discovered and stood up to scrutiny.

So it is not unreasonable to conclude that there are no chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

In the absence of elephants, footprints and metre high piles of dung I am justified in believing there is not elephant on my back lawn.

sounds like you got yourself one of those invisible ninja elepahants , with constipation

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

yup.
You got one too huh?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You seem to be missing the point, all of you.

I did not say anywhere that the trails left by planes, show any evidence for some sort of testing programme.

I have just shared my footage, (that I took before I knew much about the subject) that I knew some would find an interest in, and at the same time I have tried pointing out that as far as we know, there are people who would be quite happy to put us in jeopardy, for whatever results they are after.

I did not say that because you can't prove its not happening, then it is.

What I have said is motive and willingness has been shown, and people are entitled to be suspicious.

I haven't made any wild claims,

Like I said don't like the thread, then jog on....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I think if you title a thread as pictures of chemtrails you can't really claim to not beleive they exist, and starting like that then saying you're "on the fence" is a bit contradictory.

Perhaps you should be a bit more careful with your wording next time - after all this is just a bulletin board, and what you write is all others have to go on.
edit on 11-12-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

But you did post the view that spraying might be going on even if there's no evidence for it and use the word Chemtrail in your title. What point did I miss?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Those are contrails.

contrails spraying over residential areas day and night are contrails
yeah i dont think so.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Why not?

why can't contrails be over residential areas, or by day and night??

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You don't think contrails forming over residential areas is possible??

'Splain!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You seem to be missing the point, all of you.

I did not say anywhere that the trails left by planes, show any evidence for some sort of testing programme.

I have just shared my footage, (that I took before I knew much about the subject) that I knew some would find an interest in, and at the same time I have tried pointing out that as far as we know, there are people who would be quite happy to put us in jeopardy, for whatever results they are after.

I did not say that because you can't prove its not happening, then it is.

What I have said is motive and willingness has been shown, and people are entitled to be suspicious.

I haven't made any wild claims,

Like I said don't like the thread, then jog on....

So you are saying you have no opinion, but possibly have an opinion.
???

....as far as we know, there are people who would be quite happy to put us in jeopardy, for whatever results they are after.

I could equally say that there are many people that are UNWILLING to put us in jeopardy.....though according to the "chemtrail" theorists....where are those people ?

It seems here, that there are many conspiratorial believers who claim we are being put into jeopardy, but a vast dis-appropriate (majority) amount who claim we are not (being sprayed).
How do you realistically explain this discrepancy ??

edit on 11-12-2011 by EyeDontKnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Why not?

why can't contrails be over residential areas, or by day and night??

I have following the skies over the past summer and notice a few key interesting things on these supposed chemplanes or whatever you want to call them.

In August of this year at the area where i live the first few two weeks at the start of the month first i am going to describe the dawn spraying.

It usual starts around the moment the sun starts and pre sun around 630 am to 7:00 am on a clear blue skies day they usual spray to there regular areas.

Then in few weeks of august i notice a regular airline that didnt do any chemtrailing at all it was flying normally as they should be without any sparying on the residential areas.

And the same week during the weekends for two days there hasnt been any chemtralling.

Later on the second week they re started chemtralling over the area where i live only with more chemtrails this time around.

On a another weekend before the end of August there was this huge chemtrail that later was turned into in a cloud birds singing and squirrels didnt show up after that chemtrail.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

That doesn't answer the question tho - why can't contrails be over built up areas or by day or night??

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
It usual starts around the moment the sun starts and pre sun around 630 am to 7:00 am on a clear blue skies day they usual spray to there regular areas.

There are not many flights before dawn, as people prefer to travel during the day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join