It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pictures and Video of south England Chemtrails.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I have been meaning to put this thread together for a little while now,

This is a small collection of Video and pictures, of heavy "chemtrails" being sprayed and hanging around in the sky.

When I first stumbled across this topic, (after some frantic reading) I was convinced that:

This was some global, deep black operation, either to aid with so called HAARP technology, (for countless alleged applications, including but not exclusive to weather modification),

Or for some advanced secret physics experiment, testing ideas we might not even comprehend.

Then I rained it in a bit, and am a bit more reserved on calling judgement on this one.

But I don't trust government, or intelligence agency's, and I have seen nothing disproving chemtrails.

So I naturally retain an interest in the subject, and have collected some good personal pictures and video, over the last 6 or so months.

Here are some examples, please bear in mind that:

These "chemtrail" patterns appear quickly,

And they hang around and sometimes blanket the sky.

And here are a few examples of video of video, which I have taken over my little town, right next to a big RAF base, and many very advanced science projects going on around this area.

One thing I note as strange, these "Chemtrails" appear in all kinds of weather, all times of year, and don't really seem to always follow established flight paths.

I will reserve final judgement, but remember, "just because your paranoid, it doesn't mean their not after you"...... C. Cobain.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My pictures did not seem to work, and it wont let me edit my post without it disappearing.

The pictures:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Those are contrails.

"Established flight paths?" Oxford seems to be under a quite busy area.
8:33 AM 12/10/2011

BTW, "Just because you're paranoid.." is by Joseph Heller, in Catch 22. Written before Cobain was born.
edit on 12/10/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
This is a small collection of Video and pictures, of heavy "chemtrails"

Opinions differ, so how do YOU determine that a trail is a chemtrail and not an ordinary jet contrail?

"Hanging around in the sky for a long time" is not a useful guide, since water vapour is already known to do that if atmospheric conditions are right. ref. "clouds".

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It's funny how all chemtrails, no matter where they appeared, are all the same!
I saw EXACTLY the same chemtrails in Belgrade, just two days ago.

Strange, indeed.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Apologies Phage, I mislabelled the quote, I had only heard it from Cobain.

I did say we were near an RAF base, (or 2) and like I stated, I am reserving judgement,

but I still question some of the activity in my area, and I have to admit, I am pretty certain at least some mass Geo-engineering is being conducted, for good or harm, and to what extent is of course conjecture.

I definitely appreciate a sceptical and level headed approach, but I am very suspicious.

Edit: When I say mass Geo-engineering, I don't mean from, or exclusively on my area of residence.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: Clarification

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

You won't see contrails from aircraft taking off or landing nearby. They won't be high enough. What you are seeing is contrails from aircraft overflying.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You won't see contrails from aircraft taking off or landing nearby. They won't be high enough. What you are seeing is contrails from aircraft overflying.

Stop trolling you all ready posted. This forum is not about weather they exist or not. Your not going to change any ones mind. DONT FEED THE TROLLS
edit on 10-12-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Again.

Those are photos of perfectly normal condensation trails. CONtrails. There are no such things as "chemtrails". They do not exist.

If you're ambitious, you can actually track many of the airplanes that form the contrails, as you watch them in action. These are perfectly ordinary jets, on perfectly ordinary business, making perfectly ordinary contrails.

Here is the Flight Radar 24 website. I see it also has a free app for the Android SmartPhone, too.

A contrail, once formed, is essentially no different in composition and behaviour from any other type of cirrus cloud....because, a contrail is a cirrus cloud!

Cirrus Aviaticus

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8

Originally posted by Phage

Stop trolling you all ready posted. This forum is not about weather they exist or not. Your not going to change any ones mind.

Phage is anything BUT a troll around these parts.. he's earned his respect.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am sure you are right Phage, You are a very intelligent person,

I just happened to take an interest in this subject at one point, I still don't see any proof that there is no conspiracy of so called "chemtrails", or to be blunt, "possible" country wide testing of airborne viruses for example

www.guardian.co.uk...

I am not saying my footage are evidence for anything, I would just like to keep the subject alive, look at it as trying to be aware.

And I am sure much worse has been and still is being done.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

And of course I agree completely that these are contrails, I have yet to ever once see any reputable evidence for chemtrails that aren't a known phenomena such as insecticide spraying, known cloud seeding operations or an attempt to put out a fire..

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If it is true that they are contrails then how do trails like this last?
www.rense.com...
Contrails are frozen water vapor, some how they can still stay frozen directly in front of the sun. I see it hear all the time where I live, a BIG huge BLOB of crap with trails running threw it infront of the sun. The frozon water vapor should melt or not even be able to fourm in front of the sun

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Do you know what cirrus clouds are?
Do they "melt"?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8
If it is true that they are contrails then how do trails like this last?
www.rense.com...
Contrails are frozen water vapor, some how they can still stay frozen directly in front of the sun. I see it hear all the time where I live, a BIG huge BLOB of crap with trails running threw it infront of the sun. The frozon water vapor should melt or not even be able to fourm in front of the sun

Atmospheric conditions dictate how long a contrail will last .. the right humidity, atmospheric pressure, temperature at the altitude they are at and even wind speed can all play into it .. they can dissipate in minutes or they can last hours .. Keep in mind that a chemical spray would be denser than water vapor anyway and would most likely fall to the ground rather than stay there for long periods of time anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Contrails are frozen water vapor......

Well, they ARE ice crystals, yes. Water vapor is invisible. What you see in contrails is the moisture that has condensed out, from the vapor state, and then immediately frozen to ice, because of the extreme cold.

..... some how they can still stay frozen directly in front of the sun.

The frozon water vapor should melt or not even be able to fourm in front of the sun

I have no proper words to describe just how incorrect this manner of thinking is.

Try to reason it through, though......cirrus clouds. Do they exist? Yes. Can you understand the similarities?

The Sun doesn't just "melt ice" merely by shining on it!!! Else, how do mountain tops remain snow-covered year 'round??

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Because at heights where contrails are left the temperature is typically lower than -30 degrees. At such a temperature ice will remain frozen, especially if he RH is high enough to retard sublimation. It's why cirrus clouds, which are essentially the same thing, also remain in the sky for several hours under the right conditions

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You cite the Guardian article, as have many others, yet do not seem to understand the details and the fact that nothing in those tests, from decades ago, have anything at all to do with contrails, and in fact, have no resemblance at all.

Read it very carefully, and especially the details of the way the "germ warfare" tests were conducted. They have zero comparisons to modern contrails at and above 30,000 feet altitude!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think we can all agree that the bottom line of this matter, is there are many of us who suspect that elements within the government, or Private corporate or intelligence circles, have and very well could still be spraying the population at large, with some nasty stuff, as they have done before (see my previous post).

Surely we could settle this by coordinating a global ATS ring, collecting air, soil and water samples at multiple sites around the earth, and getting those samples professionally tested?

Of course making sure to document carefully where said samples were taken, after still weather conditions, and taking into account outside influences,

you never know, we might find some interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

If you read my previous posts, the "chemtrail" subject is just a manifestation of the fear of what people in powerful positions are capable of, what they have done, and what I am sure they still do,

I am pretty sure my thread is in the right forum.

I always wrote "chemtrails" in "".

And my footage is just to share and spark interest, If you don't think its worth thinking about,

Your welcome to leave.......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join