It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Are Far Worse ''Punishers'' Than Men

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Most civilizations in the history men and women were kept apart to different degrees in there own zones....In some civilizations they really were kept apart and literally only got together for matting purposes. What you see today is an experiment in progress, compared to what was, and especially to what really was....Lets just say it was pretty normal back then.

And as such things take time to adjust to, even with mind washing, genetic messing, and social engineering things that have been ingrained for hundreds of thousands of years do not just get washed away with one tide. Things are obvious to he who sees, and in some situations you could literally see the tension between people ie males and females as apposed to sensing it.

Brings up an interesting point though.. Would seperating males and females on seperate planets, allowing them only to mate, spawn gay and lesbians as a byproduct??

No more then they would be in a mixed world and society, but it all depends on the void in between and how easy is it to go back and forth. All in all if each is left to themselfs without ways to go to and fro, then nature will kick in and force things to keep going by any means necessary.

Is it possible? Could lust then play a part? Unsatisfied needs might make people go batty after a while.. rape, pillage, war, that sorta thing.

With less female pressures and problems life would be more peaceful for males....So they would become less warlike.....As long as they can satisfy there urges and all that, things would move on.

With females there would be a movement to a more warlike structure, and mindframe....But eventually in time it will even out.

Ugh! I cant imagine not being able to touch a woman at least often!

Never thought of that....Good point.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
In fact I am beginning to think that it really might be better if each gender gets there own planet or zone, and only mingle with each-other at special events or for matting purposes...NO really it is something to seriously think about....Especially since all in all, it really is like that in the first place and everybody just pretends its not.

What a tragedy...I wouldn't be able to live in one world and I wouldn't want to live in the other.

I would establish a rebel camp far to the north where free men and women in love can live together, or die trying.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
What a tragedy...I wouldn't be able to live in one world and I wouldn't want to live in the other.

I would establish a rebel camp far to the north where free men and women in love can live together, or die trying.

Problem is that what you and galad suggest has been the preferred model for the past three or four millenia. And we're running out of space. Both for those who want to opt out of the gender wars, and for those who want the love without the politics. There was little room at the inn when Mary and Joseph were looking, there is sod all now.

Looks like we're all going have to learn to live with each other. Perhaps the next evolutionary leap is the desire to compromise hard wired into our DNA.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

With less female pressures and problems life would be more peaceful for males....So they would become less warlike.....As long as they can satisfy there urges and all that, things would move on.

With females there would be a movement to a more warlike structure, and mindframe....But eventually in time it will even out.

Hahaha I so agree with you here. No frustrations, no chest beating, no contests, no fighting for a woman's sake.. Hmmm No need for competition.. We'd be one helluva bouring people.

But then... back to that touch thing.. I think Id kinda feel comphy in war just fine too.

The madness!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

It was just a thought, I go trough thoughts like a mile a second...Anyways my idea is not a good one, I have a better one now...And so carry on peoples.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
The madness!

....because...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

"Hell hath no fury like an INTELLIGENT woman scorned" would be more like it.

True story.

There is a boss where I work. Only one other person is higher up than her. Female. Young. Single. Socially shy. VERY good looking. By all appeances she has everything going for her. There is some sort of friction though between her and a certain female worker. I have a good idea what it is, but I won't spill the beans here because I'll respect my boss's privacy. She deserves it.

At the start of the shift every day we have a company meeting to discuss the days activities. At one point during the meeting a few days ago, the boss turns to the employee in question and says to her "You're in frozen foods today, but I think you already knew that". This is a department no one particularly likes to be in, and it's no secret that these 2 women don't like each other too much.

Not only did it take everything I had not to laugh at loud at this, but it took the respect I had for my boss to a whole new level. Can she be vindictive? Apparently. You don't get to be in the professional position she is by beng nice all the time. But she can do it in such a way as to make it appear that it's nothing personal. It's just part of the job that needs to be done. A few people called in sick that day so the people that were there had to be rotated a bit to compensate for the missing people. Understandable.A few other things similar to this has happened in the past, where the employee in question got the business end of the boss, but they escaped me at the time. Now it's clear to me. You do NOT want to piss this lady off. She can be sly when wants to be and she is VERY intelligent about it. From what I've seen so far though, it takes a lot to piss her off. She seems to have the patience of a saint and her smile could make the devil himself happy. As a matter of fact, as she was giving this empoyee the "deep freeze", there was that smile on her face the whole time.

I've run across a lot of different types of people in my day, but this woman is a real piece of work. To say that she's interesting would be a disservice to that word. She's devoted her entire adult life to this career, so it's as if she honed her social skills at and for work, so at this point in time you can't tell the difference between the two.I have never run across a man who is capable of doing what she is. Her good looks can throw you off course and then her intelligence will seal the deal. All before you even realized what happens. And to top it all off, she'll do it all with that smile on her face. She knows how to keep people at bay VERY well.

All in all though, it's been my experience that women are indeed better at this sort of thing than men are. I think a big reason for this is that most men, myself included, are brought up to respect women, so by virtue of that women are more apt to get away by doing sneaky things like the example I posted, and us men will just sit back and say "that's women for ya". If this were a man on man "crime", it wouldn't have gone down like that. Women know this and use it to their advantage. Only when they start abusing this "talent" they have and become b*tches about it, do we men step in and do something about it.

But in the case of my boss, she seems to know where to draw the line. Piss her off and she'll walk it to the point where there will be no doubt in your mind that this is a well honed skill of hers.

I'm tellin' ya, some women have it all.

edit on 14-12-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2011 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
This is why I don't like very many women.

(I am one.)

Women have by nature an enormous emotional depth - which also means emotional control over themselves. But instead of using this maturely, most of them slop their emotions everywhere they go, using them to manipulate & torture those around them.

Blech.

That is the thing that always confused me: How can people claim to have emotional depth, use their emotions to manipulate others? Wouldn't that cause severe emotional pain to oneself? It is like trying to say inner city people have a richer vocabulary because of Ebonics.

People who can manipulate their emotions and use their emotions against others are often emotionally immature(think of someone stuck at the emotional level of terrible two's) and very emotionally shallow. Like a sand box filled with just enough water to cover the sand, and create a murky appearance so as to make judging it's depth an annoyance. But still shallow enough that the wet sand(tear works) can be moved around and manipulated to achieve the desired effect.

I think the drop off is that women are actively encouraged from the time they are infants to be more vocal about their feelings. While men from the time we are infants are encouraged to "keep it to ourselves". So very few men actually become truly aware of the depth of their emotions. You have to understand that from the time we are born we are groomed to be disposable. Can't have disposable people developing too many emotions that could cause them to question their disposable lot in life. Add in various oppressor/oppressed paradigms and it makes for sickening realizations, but I digress.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
People who can manipulate their emotions and use their emotions against others are often emotionally immature(think of someone stuck at the emotional level of terrible two's) and very emotionally shallow. Like a sand box filled with just enough water to cover the sand, and create a murky appearance so as to make judging it's depth an annoyance. But still shallow enough that the wet sand(tear works) can be moved around and manipulated to achieve the desired effect.

It never ceases to amaze me that some men fail to recognise that they experience the same range of emotions as women, they merely have a different manifestation or expression. How many men are able to recognise that anger and aggression are emotional responses? Certainly some do, and use them to good effect to control and manipulated others? In such instances, and particularly in cases of violent expression, tears too can have a devastating impact on the 'opponent', switching the perception of the aggressor into that of victim. How many of those using such manipulative techniques, turn into teary eyed little boys when confronted by someone who doesn't fall for their puppy-dog-eyed-male patheticness and instead sees them for the parastite that they are?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivaloftheslickest
I noticed that, indeed, ''hell hath no fury like woman scorned'' and when a woman finds out she was cheated on/disrespected by people she considered to be ''on her side'', she can be way more vindictive than her male counterpart. In fact, she can be infinitely more resourceful when it comes to devising a myriad of torture methods which, you may think, would be against the law, but women tend to find ways around that problem as well.. revenge can be verbal, physical (ending on obvious lessons in manhood:lol
, ad infinitum.

So what do you think?

Wrong..Im female and this isn't like me at all.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Great, an admitted abuser.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Because all those countries where women are segregated are not in any wars?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Because all those countries where women are segregated are not in any wars?

In the interest's of adding relevant facts: The Mongol Empire.

In the Mongol Empire(that butchered more people and was larger then any-other Empire in History) women ruled the home.

Genghis Khan grew up in a home (well tent) that was female led. And Mongol women even served in the military if they wanted to(men had no option). In many respects the Mongol Empire was the first feminist state, but I digress...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join