It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFIA Urging Flu Shots for Livestock Workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

CFIA Urging Flu Shots for Livestock Workers

www.albertafarmexpress.ca

Seasonal flu shots for livestock producers, their families and workers can help prevent the spread of influenza viruses between people and animals…

…..Several flu viruses can be transmitted between people and animals, and between different species of animals….

….human health experts have long been concerned that potent strains such as the infamous H5N1 could mutate or combine with another flu virus, such as H1N1, that could spread more easily between people.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency is pushing flu shots too (btw, viruses do flip back and forth between people and animals, creating new, often virulent strains). The White House Plan To Use Churches, Mosques, Synagogues For Vaccinations already is being discussed here on ATS. Several nations, including China and Vietnam are moving on biosecurity measures too.

So what's up? Just the usual support for Big Pharma, trying to keep them on-tap for when the big one comes? Or do 'they' think the big one is already in the pike? (But can't say so because people have built up their immunity to flu-panic?)

I suspect our leaders have good reason to be afraid. So do we. Even if the great killer pandemic doesn't come this flu season, it will. Probably sooner rather than later.

The real problem is that there's no defense except vaccines. And we all know the problems with vaccines - here's one.

Thing is, pandemic diseases seem to be nature's way of finding harmony - making sure everyone and everything is on the same page. Mass fatalities aside, is that really such a bad thing?

www.albertafarmexpress.ca

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
In my 20 years in healthcare I've been to more workshops than i can remember about the next big flu outbreak.

Bottom line, it will come, and it will kill tens or even hundreds of millions.

Mother nature will win out in the end.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
There sure is a big push to get the public vaccinated with toxic poisons lately. Since when do the authorities of the world GENUINELY care for the health and well-being of its citizens? The public in nearly every country in the world for many generations now, have been nothing but guinea pigs by way of vaccines under the guise of it being "good for you". When you get something for FREE and hear that its GOOD for you, WATCH OUT folks!!!!!

The human body is capable of natural immunity. It heals itself once you stop introducing toxins, heavy metals, and other garbage into it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
There sure is a big push to get the public vaccinated with toxic poisons lately.

The influenza vaccine is not a toxoid vaccine, it's a killed or attenuated virus vaccine. You see toxoids in bacterial vaccines like diphtheria and tetanus.

Oh, that's not what you meant, is it...?

When you get something for FREE and hear that its GOOD for you, WATCH OUT folks!!!!!

Does that apply to all socialized health care, or just immunization? What about people who have to pay for their shots, do they get the good stuff?

The human body is capable of natural immunity. It heals itself once you stop introducing toxins, heavy metals, and other garbage into it.

It is, however, notoriously inept at healing itself from things like smallpox and polio. Fortunately, the body's natural immunity can be trained to naturally resist these diseases through vaccination, a technique that works with the body's natural defenses. All it takes is a little exercise to get the antibodies pumped.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

So what's up? Just the usual support for Big Pharma, trying to keep them on-tap for when the big one comes? Or do 'they' think the big one is already in the pike?

Could be all of the above, however I would pick door #2, and perhaps they are concerned that
there is some mad scientist out there reviving the killer influenza of the past, or creating the one
of the future. I read today that Clinton is out there somewhere discussing fear of a bio attack too.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

RE: Bio attack.

Smoke and mirrors. Our planet is a giant petrie dish - and so many new chemicals, GM and GE lifeforms and old bio-weapons have been let loose we haven't begun to see the results of recombination - chemical or biological.

Bottom line - we do not need bio-terrorists at this point. The ball is rolling, downhill fast. ....imho - it's the corporate bio-terrorists going after their competition for market share who really buggered things up.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I don't trust anything anymore nowadays. I won't be getting anymore shots of any kind from now on. I'll take my chances with eating plenty of fresh and healthy Non-GM Organic food to build up my resistances

new topics

top topics

join