It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would a ET invasion ensure world peace?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
World peace can't happen without the Prince of peace. King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

edit on 9-12-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Don't delude yourself. The only way the human population could ever have total peace no matter what religion or country you are from is to share a common goal.
Need I remind you of the Crusades?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by godofme
Something i have always had a problem with, is the fact that as a race, if we were invaded, all wars on earth would stop. We would all share resources, the Chinese army standing shoulder to shoulder with Americans, south and north Korea unit. Old enemies becoming close allies against one threat.

But. If we can achieve world peace then, why cant we now? Why does it take a ET invasion to knock that into us?

That's the problem with our species, war, mistrust in our neighbor.

That makes us weak, we could achieve so damn much. Its quite sad really.

There would be peace after the aliens wiped us off the face of the earth...Yes!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
An ET invasion would not lead to world peace. Innocent bystanders , watching thier leaders bully thier counterparts, or be abused by thier counterparts, watching injured prides lead to the deaths of honourable men, ordered, sent to die by men who have no worth.

Until the rights of ordinary people , and the POWER of ordinary people, matches PRECISELY the power and reach of the super powerful and super rich , there will always be conflict, and it must never cease until all mankind is treated with the exact same level of respect and offered the same freedoms.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

Because at that point it becomes real.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

Theres a book series along those lines called 'the praxis'.

Not bad.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by godofme

No, an alien invasion would ensure global slavery on a species level.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

LIKE MOST, I HAVE BEEN FASCINATED BY THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE SINCE I WAS A KID. I HAVE FOLLOWED THIS PHENOMENA EVER SINCE THEN. THAT'S WHY I KNOW THIS WILL GET MOST HARDCORE BELIEVERS WORKED UP, BUT FRACK IT. MOST OF YOU ARE AWARE OF THIS BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT. AREA 51 IS GROUND ZERO FOR UFOS AS WE ALL KNOW. WHAT MOST DO NOT KNOW IS THE STORY OF DR. CROWLEY. HE WAS A OPEN PRACTITIONER OF RITUALS OF THE DARK ARTS AND WORSHIPED LUCIFER. AS OTHERS HAVE REPORTED VIA THEIR SOURCES, CROWLEY THOUGHT THIS AREA WAS A POWERFUL ENTRY POINT FOR OPENING A DOOR FROM THE OTHER SIDE. CROWLEY WORKED FOR NASA AND FLAUNTED HIS RELIGION. THE HIGHER UPS LOOKED THE OTHER WAY BECAUSE HE WAS A GENIUS IN HIS FIELD. CROWLEY DIED DURING ONE OF HIS RITUALS. THERE ARE THOSE WHO FEEL THAT CROWLEY WAS SUCCESSFUL IN SUMMING AND COMMUNICATING WITH THESE INTERDENOMINATIONAL BEINGS. I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST BUT IF YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK IT IS ALMOST UNDENIABLE. ANOTHER HOT BED FOR UFOS THAT IS NOT AS FAMOUS AS DULCE OR AREA 51 IS WASHINGTON DC. CHECK IT OUT, I THINK YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT ALL OF AUTHENTICATED PICTURES. SATANISM IS BIG ON BLOOD RITUALS. TAKE CATTLE MUTILATIONS. THE WAY THE ARE KILLED ARE TEXT BOOK RITUALISTIC. ABDUCTIONS ARE THE SAME WAY.HAVE YOU EVER WONDER WHY VICTIMS ARE SEXUALLY ABUSED ANOTHER FORM OF SATANISM. WHAT ABOUT HOW THESE CRAFTS TAKE FORM AND MOVE AND THEN VANISH AND REAPPEAR. WOULD ALIENS FROM ANOTHER PLANET HIDE FROM US AND ANAL PROBE US JUST FOR FUN OR WOULD IT BE MORE LIKELY THAT THIS IS DEMONIC ACTIVITY. THE NEPHILAME HAD SEX WITH HUMANS WHICH PRODUCED GIANTS AND OTHER OBINATIONS BEFORE THE FLOOD OF NOAH. NOW THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT ARE MILITARY IS MUCH FURTHER ALONG AND CRAFTS LIKE THE TRIANGLE SHIP THAT IS REPORTALLY UP TO A MILE LONG ARE US. OACHEMS RAZOR NO MATTER HOW IMPROBALLABLE HE MOST LOGICAL SOLUTION IS CORRECT THOUGHT I WOULD THROW MY 2 SINCE IN. BE SAFE OUT THERE.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Thersander

Sshhhhhh... inside voice

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well it would bring world peace because if there is an alien race out there advanced enough to travel hundreds of light years to invade Earth there would soon be no humans left. No Humans = World Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Yeah, no crap. And Paragraphs please. I don't even know what they were trying to say because I could only get through about a line and a half before my eyes started hurting.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by godofme
Something i have always had a problem with, is the fact that as a race, if we were invaded, all wars on earth would stop. We would all share resources, the Chinese army standing shoulder to shoulder with Americans, south and north Korea unit. Old enemies becoming close allies against one threat.

But. If we can achieve world peace then, why cant we now? Why does it take a ET invasion to knock that into us?

That's the problem with our species, war, mistrust in our neighbor.

That makes us weak, we could achieve so damn much. Its quite sad really.

The reality is that Humans are not far enough along the evolutionary path for or thoughts to overcome our animal instincts. We are really just animals that have developed a complex brain that we use a very low percentage of. Wars are fought over resourses or land or religion or other things along this line. They are a product of Humans inability to overcome our original Fight or Flight....or Protection of food and water and at one time even fire.

As far as someone thinking that we Humans would all come together in an E.T. Invasion crisis....I wouldn't count on it....nor would we even know an Invasion was about to take place as they would probably just use a Bioweapon delivered from orbit.....and we would all be gone. Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Your post could be the most eloquent in human history but nobody will read it formatted like that. Paragraphs are you friend.

Not a criticism, just a suggestion.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Thanks bra, That was my second post and my first time ever using a forum like this. Will do!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by godofme

godofme, you are bringing politics into this in the wrong way. Their agenda is seperate and I would not ever question it. Aliens, crashed at Roswell and spooked some people out there, they told some people and aliens were eventually shipped to an AFB in 1949, rumors of one live alien being brought to Los Alamos and living for 3 years. The alien invasion agenda is more interesting than we can imagine.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Assuming they don't scramble our brains cartoon style, I'm sure they would not come here for a fair fight. Even if by some off chance we would win, we would have to endure numerous b grade movies about our victory. So the aliens win regardless

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Hate to lay this on you, but using all caps like that is akin to yelling at us. I always, without any reservation, just scroll right on past. I am sure I am not alone here either.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
we are all just like our parents mostly. right. we act like them we show emotion like them. well our parents learned these traits from their parents. and so on. the genetic differnece or ill say the race or heritage difference took a bunch of forks in the road. different cultures mean different ways our parents parents learned how to act. some governments even pushed for cultures to act a certain way. for example an old tradition in india is that is is horrible to have female children. even so much to have females aborted or killed after birth.not kidding google it.well my point is that cultures have varied so much for so long that we have learned to think of other humans as so much different that they arent one of us. they think the same way as you do. like "look at them type #" well i think if we had an alien invasion that we as humans will know that we are the same of planet earth and we must start to stick together. i dont think it would be fast like overnight but it would happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join