It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could trigger WW3?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I thought i would loose points on the answer classifying hillary under women.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U

I thought i would loose points on the answer classifying hillary under women.
She is a woman,and a powerful one.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

superduper powerful

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TylerDurden2U

superduper powerful
Very powerful!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The next world war, will be the 'people' vs. the 'governments'. People are growing tired of living in sub-standard lifestyles, while watching their 'masters', reap the benefits. I SERIOUSLY doubt it will be nation against nation, like the previous world wars. The next one, will be 'us' against 'them'. When SHTF, the 'masters' will run to their underground bunkers, while 'we' fight it out. Crazy thing is....we'll actually be fighting EACH OTHER...considering that WE are all in the same boat, just wearing different uniforms. The military man and police officer, have the same problems that the cashier has. The only difference is the military man and police officer have been TRAINED to think differently...eventhough they still pay taxes.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

Countries are made of land,land is for people not governments,governments...well,I don't know!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i would guess two sides that did not like each other, then kicked off on one another would start world war 3, like germany and holland , USA and neighbours, anyone and france.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
World Wars are started by smaller conflicts which escalate and suck in other countries.
Americas "War On Terror" has made inroads into countries which were previously hostile, removing uncooperative regimes and showing us MSM images of newly empowered citizens dancing in the streets.
This will open up new links such as airspace and staging posts for any further conflicts as well as the obvious oil ties which have already been raised times many. The fact of the matter is, war is very expensive. Unless there is reward for this investment in whatever way, it is not cost effective at a time when the global economy is failing.
Assuming that the US are now committed to an offensive against Iran, who do seem to be next on the list now that Libya is free of Ghaddafi (altho Libya is still in uproar, much like the other countries that this war has swept through) then it depends what Iran are capable of.
For now, it remains to be seen if Iran is just another in a long line of countries to be swept away by the Allied forces or if they will actually offer some more severe resistance. Remember, Saddam was supposed to have WMD and bio-chemicals that would unleash untold fury - Didn`t happen. The speculation about how advanced their nuke program could be is just that - Speculation.
The poor bluff they showed in this game of international poker, claming to have captured the drone, then exhibiting what looked suspiciously like a hastily assembled airfix kit, shows that they are prone to wild propaganda. Maybe the time draws near when the bluff may be called and Iran will be forced to show their hand. No-one knows if they will have the royal flush or simply be caught out with nothing, but I`m pretty sure Iran are not folding.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnonymousLurker

Is it also possible that the drone which was captured contained a bio-weapon? Also if and when the next world war starts, no one will know who it was...Cyber war.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The way I expect it to happen is America ticks off Russia or vice versa, or it could involve China. Scenario: Russia spys on America for technology. But America finds out what the Russians were doing, so America for some reason ( I assume its cause they like proving dominance ) launches a nuke/bomb at Russia, when China receives word that a bomb was launched at Russia, so China for a reason i'm unsure of could launch an attack at one of the countrys, witch ultimately causes another country to attack so on so on, and you have WW3. But thats just an uneducated guess. What I can almost guarantee is it will involve America and Russia whenever it happens.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlie77
i would guess two sides that did not like each other, then kicked off on one another would start world war 3, like germany and holland , USA and neighbours, anyone and france.
You need three countries to enter a battle!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The strategists are making the biggest mistakes in wars,if someone lose a war, is because of the strategy!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedal

Is it also possible that the drone which was captured contained a bio-weapon? Also if and when the next world war starts, no one will know who it was...Cyber war.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)
The drone contain high-tech spy tech,to spy on place after it was captured!!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TehSlenderMan
The way I expect it to happen is America ticks off Russia or vice versa, or it could involve China. Scenario: Russia spys on America for technology. But America finds out what the Russians were doing, so America for some reason ( I assume its cause they like proving dominance ) launches a nuke/bomb at Russia, when China receives word that a bomb was launched at Russia, so China for a reason i'm unsure of could launch an attack at one of the countrys, witch ultimately causes another country to attack so on so on, and you have WW3. But thats just an uneducated guess. What I can almost guarantee is it will involve America and Russia whenever it happens.
The only thing very important for a war are resources.and only resources!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
People asking, what could trigger WW3..??

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation
People asking, what could trigger WW3..??
Yes, Oxygenation people asking,of many things,any many answers we have!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OUR GOVERNMENTS!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
OUR GOVERNMENTS!
Our resources..and more.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
From historical precedents a World War could start from one of the following:
1) Land or natural resource grab