It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Howdy from a long time lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've been a lurker on this site for many years now and i finally decided to take the plunge and join. umm I'm from southeast GA originally (born and raised go Dawgs!) i moved to Tx to be with my wonderous Fiance
uhh..i'm really crap at inroductions and talking about myself i love to read.. i'm a firm beliver in the paranormal and UFO's and i have never in my life trusted the government i always thought " why would someone who does not know me know what is best for me?" what else umm i'm a mom.

i smell bacon.. i shall go investigate this and see if i can find some nummy bacon to nom

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I cannot eat bacon, but welcome to ATS

may your stay be blessed with thousands of stars and flags

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Vellcome Nerd girl extro, to the Circle of Afterlife......

So, a Yummy Mummy that likes makin bacin...........You got a sister? or nice cousin maybe?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoFaerie

I am a vegetarian. Wait! Did you say bacon??? That smell would tempt even the most hardened veggie or religious abstainer.
*must...resist....gasp...*

Welcome to ATS, the site where it all happens. Government shills, dis-info agents, skeptics, believers, and those still on the fence.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
hey there! glad you've joined (: i think it is best to question EVERYTHING and letting any part of gov't rule without question is simple ignorant. what are you reading? my favorite hobby also. im in california, myself. the bacon comment was funny, though i am raw vegan. i hope you take the big step and cut out animals from the diet, i KNOW it sounds crazy, but the information is too logical to ignore. (about the health risks that is.)

welcome!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Howdy and welcome to the show, a front row seat to today's madness!
We have a good hood here with colorful characters and no shortage of opinions.
May your journey be one of wonder, discovery, truth and camaraderie.
Ufo's? I have signature link ya might dig, see below.
A mod will be along shortly with some guidelines.

Peace,
spec

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!!
Excellent nickname, it reminds me of my beautiful wife.

We have the webs largest repository of truth and lies at a ratio of about 99.9 to .01, I'll let you find out which is which.
Enjoy your stay and realize, it is just entertainment.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Hi and welcome to ATS..I like bacon myself..specially with Lettuce and Tomatoes and light Mayo on Wheat..with a side of Baked Lays..original and a large glass of Ice Tea..enjoy your stay..Cheers Coco

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
from a previous lurker to another...welcome
enjoy your stay and may it be long

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hey PF, welcome from another new member! I don't eat meat, but for sure agree on your feelings about the gov't and paranormal stuff. I'm sure we'll be frequenting the same forums

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

You can , but you don't want to.

top topics

join