It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transformers 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Anyone reckon there will be a transformers 4?

I mean there is a way they can kick things off again. After all in the 1986 movie series unicrons body was destroyed but his head floated off into space.

Maybe the autobots can send all the deceptacons into space the dead ones and their bodies come across unicron who gives them new bodies and says destroy the matrix again

Meanwhile on earth optimus prime is been destroyed and new autobots are on the scene. There could be a new base setup with humans and autobots on pluto and that is the first planet to be destroyed by unicron who is on his way autobots can have an awesome ship battle in space

Then unicron transforms and attacks earth it would be epic but who thinks they would do this?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Lmao, that's the most likely thing to happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

Ugh... im starting to hope there won't be another one

They're getting worse as they continue the series...

Just my opinion though.... the first one was great... the second was alright... the third was boring, it seemed like the same movie.

I think the series is done for... Unless they bust out the dino bots..

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
DoUbLe PoSt!

:bnghd:

I hate that!!
edit on 7-12-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well there is another base line script for new characters while the deceptacons are in space acheologists digging come across these dinosour shapes on there fancy computer technology and decide to dig as they dig and uncover they come to life after coming into contact by some humourous means such as a fallen power grid and it gives the dinobots their life back and they bust out

I loved the dino bots

Anyway they could end it by having the NEW megatron now called Galvatron defeat prime for good mean while the new starscream and shockwave and soundwave who have new names and new bodies all fight the autobots alongside the remaining deceptacons on earth it looks like earth is defeated.

They could even have a replicated battle of the 1986's movie but in all CGI like they could have a base built up for autobots on earth and they can bring in insectacons the works

It would totally work

They just need someone to bust it out!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm sure they said they'd do another and have that one that's the size of a planet featured.

I finally saw the third today and while it wasn't as good as the first, it was better than the second and since I despise Shia LeBeouf anyway then a movie without him is good news in my book regardless.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It was planned as a trilogy form the get go.

I wouldn't care if I never saw another Transformers movie again after 3.
The acting, writing and delivery of lines was shockingly bad, not to mention that aweful girl with the horrible English accenet (i'm English she sounded bad even to me).

Put that with the fact 2 was pretty poor aswell and it's just not worth continuing.

The only redeeming features are the ATS worthy conspiracy idea's and giant ass Robots.

top topics

join