It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you marry Kim Kardashian and have kids with her?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
She is one beautiful woman no matter how much of it is or isn't natural

Having said that, might I suggest a new movement in America.... 'Occupy Hollywood'. The occupiers could put an end to all the trash reality tv being churned out that create celebrities who have no talent whatsoever and are just famous for being famous, (such as the Kardashians). Perhaps then the world would see US people in a better light. Kim and others like her should stop pretending their lives are 'normal' and the show should come with a warning that your IQ will go into freefall if you watch more than 3 minutes.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I would but I wouldn't sign a pre-nump!

Yea so what if I'm a gold digging toyboy, a boys gotta eat!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
She is a spoiled brat but a beautiful spoiled brat lol

I wouldnt hurt her

way more beautiful then my exgf

for that im sure

edit on 12/8/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You wouldn't hurt her

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdb51
Um, uh....what??? This no talent, no brains woman gets way too much publicity as it is, and here she is being written about on ATS? What is this site coming to???

well at least comments are not deleted from mods like on some other stuff... whenever u write something sensitive about truth,comment is deleted as OFF TOPIC. that is why i try not to write anything as this site is as mass-media censuring everything what is not to be shared.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
No.

I am allergic to skanks.

and possibly herpes but I have never tested it.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yes...if I loved her, I would marry her and help make babies...every chance i could, too.

What she has done is no worse than what anyone else has done or would like to do. I lived in a fraternity house for 4 years in college, and can assure you that what we know of her is pretty tame compared to some of the things we did.

And before I met my wife, I met more than a few women on the internet... That being said, what she did is her business and what i did is my business...let's just concentrate on our life together.

And considering how much money she has, if it didn't work out...she could pay me child support.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Huuuuhhh...Hell Yeah !! She ain't bad looking and I could teach her a thing or two...The French Canadian way !!!
Come on over Kim....I'm setting up the spa, wine, and hot oils baby !

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Are you crazy I would hit that, marry and then ask for a 50 million dollar divorce settlement.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I would fear there would be something wrong with me if i found myself there and on top of that,i would fear for my child's intelligence.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
One
Night
Stand
Nothing more, nothing less.

would two nights be pushing it?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
One
Night
Stand
Nothing more, nothing less.

would two nights be pushing it?

Yes, that would be stupid!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunshinesmile
She is one beautiful woman no matter how much of it is or isn't natural

Having said that, might I suggest a new movement in America.... 'Occupy Hollywood'. The occupiers could put an end to all the trash reality tv being churned out that create celebrities who have no talent whatsoever and are just famous for being famous, (such as the Kardashians). Perhaps then the world would see US people in a better light. Kim and others like her should stop pretending their lives are 'normal' and the show should come with a warning that your IQ will go into freefall if you watch more than 3 minutes.

please add Jersey Shore, The Real World, and The Hills to that list as well,
the only real flaw my gf has is watching this crap.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

hahahahaha

no

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think if she was the last woman on the face of the earth, and it was up to Kim and I to get the population going again, I'd go ahead and just let humanity go extinct. Do earth and the rest of the universe a big favor. Hell no I wouldnt marry that woman.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't like cottage cheese booty, so no.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The only one in that family with any class is the mother, no matter how much money the girls have, they are all trashy. They should spend their money on going to finishing school.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

No wife of mine would have fake breasts.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I've got no time for talentless, false idiots like this Kardashian bird. She is only slightly attractive and does not have a particularly good body. I wouldn't give her the pleasure of me having her let alone marry the useless bitch.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Its so sad that here in the US that Slut=Celeb nowadays.

I had to do some history research once about the first ladies of years ago, back in the 30`s 40`s etc whent they were considered celebrities, and they actually did good things for people to earn their fame. Now all you have to do is get alot of "cosmetic surgury" that makes you and mainstream society think you are beautiful and lay on your back with a camera, but what these women dont understand is they are going to look like Joan Rivers one day and no kind of reconstruction surgery will ever make you beautiful again because it radiates from the inside.

In what way has any of the Kardashian women ever benifitted society in any positive way? How has any of them earned their fame and fortune? At least some of the other female celebs can somewhat sing lyrics wrote by other people halfway decent til they f up the national anthem wailing like they are going thru labor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join