It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous- Message to the people

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
I don't understand why there is so much support in congress for such laws,

Do they know something we don't?

Sounds like something big is coming for which the US military will need those powers

You really do have to think

One of three possibilities:

1) They believe that civil unrest/anarchy is going to occur due to financial collapse.
2) The elites are trying to turn USA into a fascist police state.
3) They believe a war of some kind will be fought on US soil.

*Or all of the above?*

Which seems the most realistic?

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Let me just say right here right now...from this point on you espeacially have to wathc what you post but its getting to the point of them saying do somethin then and idk bout you guys but I really don't appreciate being called out...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

1) They believe that civil unrest/anarchy is going to occur due to financial collapse.

*Or all of the above?*

#1 is a mathematical certainty, in my opinion. Could be days, months, a few years at most.
#2 & #3 seem much less likely.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
ill just leave this here
www.opencongress.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerisa

Ok here are my concerns.

1-"It will take months before people see the results of the agreement, but pilot projects will start as soon as April 2012."

Ok...Pilot Projects, Does any body know what those pilot projects are? Sounds kind of shady to me. TSA in Canada maybe. I sure hope the hell not. If so, I'm buying a tropical Island...whanna come with?
If you do know of a link, send it over. Thanks in advance.

2-"Obama told reporters Canada is key to his plan to grow the U.S. economy, and he implored Canadians to travel to America and spend money there."

HELLZ NO!!! I'll try to keep my money in Canada, thank you very much. It's enough that we have friggin' Wal-Mart here. I don't need to give anymore of my hard earned money to your country.

3-"Consumer health products that have already been approved in the U.S. could get faster approval in Canada, with regulatory bodies sharing information and adjusting labelling standards to make it easier to market a product in both countries."

Oh yeah! The FDA has such a good track record too.
No way are we going to have vaccines that cause neurological anymore. YEH! FDA in Canada. We're gonna have even less regulations when it comes to our health woohoo!
Ooops must of had one FDA approved Cheesburger to many or something.

Anyhoo, thank you very much for the link. And lets keep this subject going.
edit on 8-12-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This is a Military driven bill....sorry but the real powers that run the american steam ship are the military...they will get there bill....they always do.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Sounds like something big is coming for which the US military will need those powers

Actually, it could be because the economy might very well collapse. What better way to detain angary Americans from being hostile toward the greates economic failure in history. Check this post out when you guys have a chance.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The similarities between the "Anonymous" video and V for Vendetta are so great, it's not even funny.

And did anyone else catch how they refer to themselves as "Legion"?

As in "Our name is Legion, for we are many"?

Not trying to bring the bible into this at all, I just noticed it and wondered if anyone else did and whether anyone sees any sort of significance at all in the reference, be it accidental or intentional.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

Don't check the bible check the dictionairy. We are legion means we are great in number. Or an other way to look at it is we are an army. I know what you mean though. Legion as the Devil or demons.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

Oh, trust me, I of all people am not one to immediately look to the bible for the answer to everything, I'm Agnostic. I simply noticed the reference and wondered if it could be an allusion, or double-speak, which is always a dangerous thing.

Does anyone know what the Anonymous are really supposed to be about? If they even really are on "our side"?
edit on 9-12-2011 by TheLiesOfEden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLiesOfEden

As in the devil hides in plain sight. Being non-religious I had never thought anything of it. But intertesting non the less.
I wish I knew someone that is part of the "group" just to know they were on our side. All I know is they did a couple of things I like and a couple of things that I didn't like. I'm still on the fence on that one.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well I can't say I haven't said this was coming. Who ever has eyes should have seen this coming. Ah, but you haven't been allowed to see. You have been deceived by those you trusted, fed what they want you to see.

In a free society, those who have eyes are allowed to see everything.

Let those who have eyes see.

In a free society, those who have ears are allowed to hear everything.

Let those who have ears hear.

Thus having access to equal knowledge, a free people can draw their own conclusions and determine their own destiny.

How long have you been lead?

Does anyone even remember what it is like to be free?

Are you ready for the Plan yet?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

*Or all of the above?*

Very good points. I'd lean towards 1 and or 3. 3) Considering our souther boarder is wide open it would be easy to sneak troops/terrorist up through mexico(if they're not already here). Or the possibility of small nukes coming in from our south.
1) That could happen most any time, so yeah, the government could be gearing up for that possibility.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join