It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flower of life is a Stargate to other dimensions!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by pellian

Technically yes, Any being from another world or dimension would be considered an alien. Even Ascended Masters are Aliens as they no longer live in this one.

So who are these ascended masters,who or what are they masters of and how do you know that they ascended.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Your questions are a thread series maybe a book series unto them selves so I will just get your research started for you lmgtfy.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Rafe_

Your questions are a thread series maybe a book series unto them selves so I will just get your research started for you lmgtfy.com...

Did you just used LMGTFY on something as vague of a descripton as ascended masters?
I think you are a bit too arrogant for you own good for my liking especially since this concerns the most ridiculous content i have seen anyone advertise in a long time.

In short you dont have anything of meaning to report.

Here ,have a greeting from your master

edit on 17-12-2011 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

you know god too?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

reply to post by Rafe_

Did you just used LMGTFY on something as vague of a descripton as ascended masters?
I think you are a bit too arrogant for you own good for my liking especially since this concerns the most ridiculous content i have seen anyone advertise in a long time.

In short you dont have anything of meaning to report.

Here ,have a greeting from your master

Arrogant? Okay maybe from time to time, but especially in the face of arrogance (case in point: You may welcome me
)

Your questions, as you stated them, came across to me, as a troll or non believer would put them in order to spark controversy and I felt you knew/know exactly what they are, but just don't believe in their existence. Sorry for being condescending.

If these are true and actual question you want true answers to I will give you what I understand.

edit on 17-12-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What about my introduction thread ?

If anything i point out in there that i am open minded,'i neither believe no'r do i not believe' and i have a general interests in just about anything.or something along those lines it should say in there.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Did you know that FOL and others like it, are the only geometric shapes that stimulate both sides of the brain; right and left.
So what you can do is to balance both hemispheres and when you do this, you can access the pineal gland and its '___' more easily. (I have also heard that you should use both hands equally, as this helps too. I'm lucky as I am (proven) ambidextrous.)

This is probably what you did.
So then maybe what happened next, is your perception has changed so you saw what was actually already around you. Before your perception had changed you would not have seen it. I believe one day all people will be able to see them and it is going to fry many brains.

My youngest did this on purpose using the Name of God and was able to see a tail on a man in the shopping mall. She loved it. I haven't seen one yet but I nearly killed one in a dream. They didn't turn up much after that.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I read this thread yesterday and was looking at some links on FOL. Its interesting to me. Back when I was in high school art class (many years ago) we had an assignment to do a pattern in batik. I used to doodle something that looks like the Double Wedding Ring quilt pattern (which may or may not be sacred geometry?) and so I did that. Over the years I have on and off doodled this same design. It reminds me of the FOL but it is 4-fold instead when they are all connected. In meditation I had also gotten a symbol of a triangle inside a circle. And reading about sacred geometry these shapes all seem to be important. Never had any mystical experience using them but they are relaxing to draw
I also used to do contemporary mandalas. Good thread, gonna keep my eye on it. I do really like that FOL

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
And they are negative ones at that!!!

I spent some try really trying to be there for a friend who was very psi, but angry over his life, and had some past things, as well. Meditations, prayers, and just putting up with some stuff. I made the mistake of getting him to look at the crop circles and sacred geometry. I no longer look at any of them and do not include merkabas as something to get sealed in, after all its the hexagram or symbol for earth school, universe, duality, and we're really trying to overcome the duality and progress. So thats not my thing.

Well anyway, he felt the energy and drew a Flower of Life, and put it by his bed. He used a geometric set and did a good job.

When we talked the experience that happened, was this: (during this he said he was shoved at a tree, and couldn't get back. He was very surprised to see what was written.) It was like he was taken over or channeled something inadvertantly, and while he was at the tree, this very negative shadow being started to speak to me.

He said to me, using not my name, so, some other name, but probably related to soul group, "You have come to late, McKaela. Now when someone had asked me to identify over and over, the name that stirred up,and I felt the stirring, was M'Kahol. In any case, he said, that the dark side would win. That the Federation itself (I now realize that by this he meant the positive cosmos as in all of us here in the tests) was taken over, and that I just had to wait. And to remember all of the eclipses. He also kept saying he just wanted to kill me, over and over.

After this, my friend was able to overcome the negative in his life, he did a kind of battle with the shadow side and won.

I've known the geometry was a portal and dangerous ever since.

Why do you think its so heavily promoted by the new age groups? Its put out there as a trap.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
so from reading all these comments if you stare into the FOL which i assume is a bad thing something bads going to happen to you

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yes. Your mind will see shapes and mandalas which connect to realms of spirit. These realms are often dark.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I've known the geometry was a portal and dangerous ever since. Why do you think its so heavily promoted by the new age groups? Its put out there as a trap.

I almost shot milk through my nose when I read this and then I realized you were serious. I'm sorry your friend had a negative experience but your conclusion is myopic an ill-informed-and you've fallen into the trap.

Symbols, geometry, numerology, etc are NEUTRAL meaning that intent makes a big difference. Timothy Leary always talked about set and setting when discussing acid trips and this is the same thing. Part of the problem your friend ran into is not being aware that it is a dimensional gateway and therefore not setting about some degree of energetic protection. There are no doors on buildings that only let good people through or only let bad people through. Why would dimensional doorways be any different? Would you refuse to go into a convenience store because a robber went through that door the day before?

See here's the thing, and it's an example I use all the time-Queen Elizabeth I was using John Dee's abilities to communicate with spirits at the same time peasants were being burned at the stake for being witches. TPTB through religion and other means keep people afraid of things that will connect them with their true power as spiritual beings.

Far beyond being a dimensional gateway, sacred geometry is a means to understand the world, the universe, creation, and ourselves at increasingly deeper levels. From out of the FOL comes all of the platonic solids and therefore all of matter. Is the Dogwood tree evil because it's leaf forms a pentagon? Here's an example of the FOL in something that is ubiquitous in people:

Because, guess what, the cell division at the bottom is this in 3D:

The cell division at the top? Echoed in the Universe

Geometry is the means by which God creates...everything. Everything is not evil. You're not afraid of God are you?

after all its the hexagram or symbol for earth school, universe, duality, and we're really trying to overcome the duality and progress.

Okay, then what about the dodecahedron which represents spirit? Would you surround yourself with one of those instead?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I'm very happy to see the positive symbolism, most codes have a negative and a positive. But I still don't think we're supposed to focus and mediate on these highly promoted geometric forms. And yes, that was a real experience, and it was quite alarming. With my energy recognition I picked up this very dark menacing energy matching his words and death threats. Legion or shadow came to mind. Also stargates are a frequency match, so is meditation, contact, abductions or experiences, lucid, astral, you name it.

But I'll keep that image of conception in mind, it added some more information, now I see not just a trap but the checkerboard floor, different frequencies. So that image opened my mind up a bit more. Thank you.

Sacred geometry, the sound vibrations of shape and form out of energy waves, and stargates is interesting. I had first hand, albeit a negative, experience with the Flower of Life, but it just donned on me.

If conception opens the stargate, and wouldn't it be something if the astrology not only relates to our sign at birth, and the star systems over head, perhaps a kind of connection to us, or past connection, at least that is one theory I've looked at, but also, what about the sign overhead, the star system at conception then?
edit on 29-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But I still don't think we're supposed to focus and mediate on these highly promoted geometric forms. And yes, that was a real experience, and it was quite alarming. With my energy recognition I picked up this very dark menacing energy matching his words and death threats. Legion or shadow came to mind. Also stargates are a frequency match, so is meditation, contact, abductions or experiences, lucid, astral, you name it.

Best I can say is that if it doesn't feel right for you, don't do it, but that doesn't necessarily mean that it is wrong for everyone. I've had numerous very positive, blissful experiences in my meditations on the FOL and other geometries. Then again, I've also known enough to shield myself from the negative energies. Those states you mention are a frequency match only in that it is activity that occurs in the astral levels which still is not free from duality. But you don't need to meditate on geometry or lucid dream to potentially come into contact with a negative entity. I had a spiritual teacher that would not go to the movie theaters because they are filled with negative, vampiric astral entities that feed on the strong emotions evoked in the audience, particularly fear (horror films and the like.)

If conception opens the stargate, and wouldn't it be something if the astrology not only relates to our sign at birth, and the star systems over head, perhaps a kind of connection to us, or past connection, at least that is one theory I've looked at, but also, what about the sign overhead, the star system at conception then?

That's an interesting thought. From my perspective, astrology is actually based on the idea of each planet and star emitting a photonic energy of a particular frequency and the Earth passing through that particular mix of photonic energies at the time of your birth. At least that's one layer of understanding.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

pellian

Well the above photo is not a flower of life .. it is incomplete (must have 24 circles all around).. so that was your first mistake
aneniko.deviantart.com...
edit on 12-4-2014 by OccupySFV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well upon rereading this thread, the experiences from this particular design, seem to me to not only be stargate type, but innocent, perhaps creational as one poster wrote. For my friend, it seemed to dislodge something, because from that moment on he gained wings of light, things changed. Was very proud of him with the understandings that came, and the growth that followed.

With the cosmos, in my mind, like a plasma screen, and waves, and hz or sound seemingly shaping it, harmonious universe not chaos, order out of disorder.

Also feel this is the basis for ancient concepts of magic.

posted on Apr, 12 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Yes, you may be right. What we know about Sacred Geometry is so extremely small. The Tesla coil (for instance) is based on a sacred geometric shape (the torus shape) through which man can create free clean energy for all. Many crop circles depict the terodial shape; many from different angles. It is clear that they have been trying to share something with us re generating clean energy. I believe very strongly, as a mandala teacher, that sacred geometry holds the secrets and truths to a much better way of life for planet earth and that there are many solutions locked up in sacred geometry which are jaw dropping awesome in their abilities. We just need to find them. It is an ancient truth which we are only now starting to look at again.

After all, we are created according to these divine codes. Even down to the atoms in our bodies have a sacred geometric order which assimilates strongly the rotation of planets around the sun!

I painted my interpretation of the Flower of Life:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Love that post.. As for the shape, the only door its gonna open is the one in the livingroom. If, and only if... You put it in your hand and use it on the knob. Btw, is the entity nekkid?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pellian don't mess around with these beings and things ..its like playing with a Ouija board.. most of the most enlightened are still asleep and have little understanding of the dark nature of these things.. beware of those who tell you to explore without worry. Cautious Educated Exploration is ok. Blind Exploration can be detrimental.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join