It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Secret Detention Camp with Member of Parliament

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Australian Secret Detention Camp with Member of Parliament

The FEMA camps - www.youtube.com... FEMA head came to Australia last year to give instructions (see P1) to build the detention camps suitable to take Australians who reject the UN global government take over of the country when this region becomes the ASIAN UNION.. -Recent Investigations indicate that this complex was built by the UN and there's also one being built in West Australia - Something that has been kept secret. - The IMF banking cartel will take over government as it has in Argentina, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain Ireland etc. Already 850 similar c
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
As soon as I started watching this video, I was thinking about the deployment of American Marines to this area.
I also remembered the recent EQ in the same region, and then all those funny 'HAARP' rings.
This is a conspiracy site so I joined up he dots.
What easier way to get people to 'safety' than to 'trigger' a massive EQ for example. Post foreign troops who would not worry about 'shooting' foreign nationals. Hasn't there been a report here on ATS about Chinese troops on american soil New Mexico way?
OK over to you guys....I just find the whole thing sinister as I cannot come up with a 'nice' scenario for all this.
Oh, and by the way...for those of us in the UK....have a look at your local schools for example and see which way the top of fences are pointing....not outwards to protect the school property!

Rainbows
Jane

PS...I have a problem making links to vids work...so here is the link in its entirety
www.youtube.com...

OK the link in the external quote above takes you to a similar story in the US....the one here takes you to the Australian You Tube video

(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 7-12-2011 by angelchemuel because: explanation of links

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

But you haven't botherd to try to find out why it wouldn't be true. More likely the IDC's which have been there for years (can't have illigal aliens walking around can we)this is crap Sorry. The U.S has always had troops rotating through Australia as Australia has always had troops rotating through U.S bases. And no there isn't and never will be a U.S military base in Australia the only bases here now are joint observation bases. U.S defence exchange use Australian bases as we do theirs. Sorry but this camp thing is bunk. The only people heading to any camp in WA are boat people.

edit on 7-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Here it is...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

This is just scare tactics for those who object to a one world Govt takeover, fact is, they will have to kill of 3/4 of the Australian population to succeed here - and thats not going to happen unless there is a mega biological or large nuclear attack.

Wake up, if you fear them already - you'll be the first to get down on your knees to them like sheep to the slaughter.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

Thank you for doing that

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
That's brilliant

That guy is just too precious.
Keep the funny's coming.

It would be nice if there was any actual evidence to prove his delusion, but there isn't.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

But you haven't botherd to try to find out why it wouldn't be true.

OK over to you guys....I just find the whole thing sinister as I cannot come up with a 'nice' scenario for all this.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

[
Wake up, if you fear them already - you'll be the first to get down on your knees to them like sheep to the slaughter.

I am awake, and I do not fear them. I may be Welsh but I am no sheep, and I do have alternative plans to "get down on my knees"

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
That's brilliant

That guy is just too precious.
Keep the funny's coming.

It would be nice if there was any actual evidence to prove his delusion, but there isn't.

Yes there is! A youtube vid. What more do you need.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 7-12-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel

Originally posted by steveknows

But you haven't botherd to try to find out why it wouldn't be true.

Rainbows
Jane

Here's what it's about. www.perthnow.com.au... 940217728

If you want to have a look inside just sneak into Aus on a boat with no visa.

edit on 7-12-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Oh that poor guy!

Being too polite to tell that stupid old man to leave him alone.

Seems this FEMA camp is a train stabling yard under construction!

Section 1.3.1.9 of Queensland Integrated Transport Planning

Project Need and Timing

Additional stabling is required on the network to accommodate the growth in train
fleet. Possible locations are at Nambour, Caboolture, Petrie, Mayne, Beenleigh,
Robina, Ipswich and on the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast extension. A networkwide rollingstock strategy that considers stabling and maintenance, and address
issues of capacity, location on network, security, train crew facilities and
environmental factors is required.

From ROBINA TO VARSITY LAKES RAIL EXTENSION PROJECT

A new high level security design for future Queensland Rail stabling facilities near the NRL “Skilled Park” stadium

Whodathunkit?

Silly fear mongers.

edit on 7/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thank you for bringing this to my attention,I live about five minutes from that area and have never seen this! I will try to make it out there this weekend or over the Christmas break if the weather does not permit(pouring down right now).
It is indeed what it appears to be, I have been watching other Government buildings and purchases and there is a growing trend in that direction over the past 3 years.If anything it has been slower comming than I expected.

We also have had some police force training going on here under false pretense's this year (opperation see more).They are planning and preparing here as the once great Gold Coast now has both the highest cost of living and unemployment.If civil up heavil is comming,it is comming here! You can feel the change in the people and the community.

I will take some of my people out there soon and get back to you as soon as I can.I can't believe this one got by me,but I never have had a need to go to that area.Many thank's.Star and flag for you!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Pfft, that's just what they want you to think.

Didn't you see the dolphins painted on?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Here we go
Bye bye common sense. Second post up

edit on 7-12-2011 by steveknows because: Add

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Oh that poor guy!

Being too polite to tell that stupid old man to leave him alone.

Seems this FEMA camp is a train stabling yard under construction!

Section 1.3.1.9 of Queensland Integrated Transport Planning

Project Need and Timing

Additional stabling is required on the network to accommodate the growth in train
fleet. Possible locations are at Nambour, Caboolture, Petrie, Mayne, Beenleigh,
Robina, Ipswich and on the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast extension. A networkwide rollingstock strategy that considers stabling and maintenance, and address
issues of capacity, location on network, security, train crew facilities and
environmental factors is required.

From ROBINA TO VARSITY LAKES RAIL EXTENSION PROJECT

A new high level security design for future Queensland Rail stabling facilities near the NRL “Skilled Park” stadium

Whodathunkit?

Silly fear mongers.

edit on 7/12/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Hey I live on the Gold coast. I might go and have a look at Robina. I'll see if there's any spooks hanging around.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here's a media statement from Anna Bligh's office where she states that the Queensland government has committed $500 million on 44 new trains and associated stabling works.

www.cabinet.qld.gov.au...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac

Thank you for bringing this to my attention,I live about five minutes from that area and have never seen this! I will try to make it out there this weekend or over the Christmas break if the weather does not permit(pouring down right now).
It is indeed what it appears to be, I have been watching other Government buildings and purchases and there is a growing trend in that direction over the past 3 years.If anything it has been slower comming than I expected.

We also have had some police force training going on here under false pretense's this year (opperation see more).They are planning and preparing here as the once great Gold Coast now has both the highest cost of living and unemployment.If civil up heavil is comming,it is comming here! You can feel the change in the people and the community.

I will take some of my people out there soon and get back to you as soon as I can.I can't believe this one got by me,but I never have had a need to go to that area.Many thank's.Star and flag for you!

Thank you. A little bit of sense at last, and thankfully somebody who can go and check this out.
Going by what you have said so far, there would appear to be some mooves afoot which could validate what this man is going on about.
Looking forward to your results/opinion
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Here's a media statement from Anna Bligh's office where she states that the Queensland government has committed $500 million on 44 new trains and associated stabling works.

www.cabinet.qld.gov.au...

From your link
“Each of the new SMU260 series three-carriage trains being released on the network will provide seating capacity for an additional 750 passengers.

“Once all 44 trains are in service, it will create 30,000 additional seats for customers per day, representing a 30% increase in QR’s fleet,” she said.

"customers" fair enough.....but could also be read as 'detainees'.....I mean how many people are there in that regions population? 30,000 EVERY DAY seems like an awful lot of extra commuters

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join