It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Secret Detention Camp with Member of Parliament

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Erm, where exactly will these people be detained?

The area is set to house ten 3 carriage electric passenger trains.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Here's a media statement from Anna Bligh's office where she states that the Queensland government has committed $500 million on 44 new trains and associated stabling works.

www.cabinet.qld.gov.au...

From your link
“Each of the new SMU260 series three-carriage trains being released on the network will provide seating capacity for an additional 750 passengers.

“Once all 44 trains are in service, it will create 30,000 additional seats for customers per day, representing a 30% increase in QR’s fleet,” she said.

"customers" fair enough.....but could also be read as 'detainees'.....I mean how many people are there in that regions population? 30,000 EVERY DAY seems like an awful lot of extra commuters

Rainbows
Jane

If you have EVER caught a train in south East Queensland in morning or afternoon peak times, you would know without a doubt that more trains are needed. Each train is well over capacity every day. Every 5-10 minutes. Same with buses. QLD has not planned well AT ALL for its population boom with regards to roads & public transport. Hence my move to the country next month. Brisbane is now a sucky place to live. The Gold Coast keeps booming, no way in hell i'd live there with all the fake tan & armed roberries!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bkaust

Interesting. So a previous poster (Page 1 13th Zodiac) who lives 5 minutes from this railyard said this
"They are planning and preparing here as the once great Gold Coast now has both the highest cost of living and unemployment."

So why the population boom when there are no jobs?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It is over kill on security for sure and certainly strange....

The guy in the vid talks about H1N1 and that was definitely one vaccine my family wasn't having.The fear mongering attached to it, far out weighed the risks, had every one cowering away from anyone with a cough.
Doctors don't even test for it now, not here anyway.

Dengue is worse.

outbreaks.globalincidentmap.com...

ps couldn't pay me to move my kids back to the Gold Coast

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
reply to post by bkaust

Interesting. So a previous poster (Page 1 13th Zodiac) who lives 5 minutes from this railyard said this
"They are planning and preparing here as the once great Gold Coast now has both the highest cost of living and unemployment."

So why the population boom when there are no jobs?
Rainbows
Jane

Because the GC and QLD used to be a great place to live, cheap fuel and house prices and other low cost of living and populations of other states mainly NSW got sick of higher costs so there has been a massive population shift to QLD. The building industry and tourism is the main industry on the GC and the building industry went into a slump due to the GC council getting greedy and because the economy of the rest of the world went to crap tourism has slowed on the GC which is an international tourist spot. There's nothing more to it than that.
Oh and I can't forget the thousands and thousands of Kiwis who have moved to the GC which has also put a strain on the jobs thing.

If you think I might be wrong have a look at my long and lat.
edit on 8-12-2011 by steveknows because: Add

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Ahh, ok, thanks for the explanation.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1   >>

join