It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Program Worker possibly silenced on "Savage Nation"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I was listening to Savage Nation yesterday, and the topic was the advanced US drone that Iran somehow has possession of. Michael Savage talked about it, then went to the phones, and a man called in, saying, "Yeah, my name is Jeff(I think), and I work on the drone programs, along with-----". The phone call is suddenly cut off, and they can't establish a connection with him again. Was the CIA listening?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Iran captured the drone almost intact . Those drones are a secret and that's why this capture for Iran is such a big deal , it is a high tech US secret plane .

And I assume that the Drone program it's also secret , and maybe that's why the line cut off.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i just heard that it was on a c.i.a. mission and that it crashed.

iran says it shot it down.

if it was shot down i doubt they're will be much wreckage. unless the iranians with maybe some chinese or russian help managed to take control of the drone and land it safely somewhere.

either way, a supposedly top secret and the most advanced stealth drone the u.s. has was shot down.

that shows the type of capabilities irans air defence has. i believe it is much stronger than the reports that are made publicly that all they have are some s-300 clone sam sites.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Maybe his phone had drop out if he was driving

Maybe his phone died.

Maybe he hung up....

Who knows what happened....maybe he was abducted by aliens...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, the topic of the discussion was, how the hell did Iran shoot down our amazing hi-tech drone? Savage proposed an interesting answer, perhaps it was handed to the Iranians by an inside spy. It's a possibility.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Chinese and Russian help is possible, what with China's pending economic takeover, and with Russia's elections coming up, officials are making some bold moves to score votes. Plus, I believe that today's Russia is still comprised of primarily Communists, so we are still a target. I think the SAM site estimates are accurate though.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpay970
Well, the topic of the discussion was, how the hell did Iran shoot down our amazing hi-tech drone? Savage proposed an interesting answer, perhaps it was handed to the Iranians by an inside spy. It's a possibility.

US said that they lost control of the drone .
The iranians reported that the drone was already damaged or low on fuel when they shot it down . But they said , the drone was in a good state when they recovered it .

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

USAF hasn't even published a picture of it yet. Now the question is, are Iran's engineers capable enough to reverse engineer it?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
was the drone command centre not recently infected by a virus? hmmmm

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

I dunno, was it?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The drone was an RQ-170 Sentinel, just found it. However, if this is disinfo, it could be the new X-47B, in which case we're screwed. Big time.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpay970

USAF hasn't even published a picture of it yet. Now the question is, are Iran's engineers capable enough to reverse engineer it?

They could just do a trade with china. we give you the drone, you give us 5 tanks.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, if Iran looks closely, I"m sure they'll see the "Made in China" logo somewhere on the drone...don't think Iran can sell a secret that China most likely already knows about....
edit on 6-12-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You can bet Iran will reverse engineer it with help of China and Russia. They will all share the tech I'm sure. Then we'll have drones dogfighting in the skies all over the world, which could make being an operator even more like a video game.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cpay970

That drone is not as high-tech as everyone in making out. I wouldn't be surprised if you could down one with a 30 cal rifle...that is if you saw/heard it. The most advanced thing in our drones is an IC(integrated circuit) chip that can identify and track over 1000 targets using a neat radar trick combined with a fairly new micro controller. You could make a low-fi version for 2 or 3 grand. People have already made these things with paint ball guns as weapons(as proof of concept). Same with automated gun turrets(that can see the moving targets and shoot them).

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cpay970

I am sure there are plans being drawn to execute a stealthily and deadly destruction of this captured drone. I am surprised it doesn't have cyanide switch with self combustion in the finally. Like the Ark of the Covenant, you, touch it, you die. Diff is they touch it they die or better yet. It is a Trojan horse decoy with a gps device to see where the most important engineers are....then BOOM!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Was just gonna say why dont they hit the self destruct button but you beat me to it

IMO you only get one of those if they want you to have it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Maybe, I wouldnt be surprised if the secret services monitored call in shows and cut anyone off of whom they suspect is about to divuldge confidential information. Maybe the studios themselves are obliged to do so, when the caller emits certain keywords, who knows.
edit on 7-12-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cpay970

if they were that quick to cut off his phone call you can bet they'll monitor this very thread on ATS, possibly even attempt to put disinfo about the subject in this very thread as well, obviously there is a truth to hide and a lie to spread here. beware!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Hmmm, A top secret drone for 5 tanks? Wouldn't that be a little bit of a downgrade? Iran has plenty of tanks, and our Air Force can cut through them quickly. Stealthy reconassaince drone? Now that is something I would hold onto. They might sell the info to China about how to build one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join