It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electrogravitics: the REAL Reason It Went Into Black Ops

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
can you please provide a link to an understandable description of subquantum kinetics theories. i would love to learn more. does it tie into m-theory? or does it disprove it?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Do you have a PDF version of this book to download?
That one on scribd is really hard to read (blurry). I am rarely reading books and i am also very skeptical..but this actually looks interesting and now i want to read it without getting a headache

Edit: Found it!
edit on 15-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

Cool! Post the link for Us all! I only found the one I posted in the OP.

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckmyehuda
can you please provide a link to an understandable description of subquantum kinetics theories. i would love to learn more. does it tie into m-theory? or does it disprove it?

Actually, Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion has enough to get You well started. No... It does not have anything to do with M-theory. In fact, it takes a most Euclidean approach. Likely it is more a disproof.

I know there are books out there (One called Subquantum Kinetics). I am on the library computer and my time is nearly gone. Perhaps searching for "Subquantum Kinetics PDF" will help...?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Hello OP,

this book is VERY good..i started reading yesterday about 10% in. Good stuff. I have more questions but wont ask them until i finish the book.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

That one on scribd is really hard to read (blurry). I am rarely reading books and i am also very skeptical..but this actually looks interesting and now i want to read it without getting a headache

Thanks!

I searched on Google for the name of the book and found a torrent, but the quality is the same (a lil blurry)...but i also found it on Google Books (GOOD quality)...but on google books it always has some pages missing once in a while.
Are you the author of the book?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Hello OP,

this book is VERY good..i started reading yesterday about 10% in. Good stuff. I have more questions but wont ask them until i finish the book.

Glad You like it!

Thanks!

I searched on Google for the name of the book and found a torrent, but the quality is the same (a lil blurry)...but i also found it on Google Books (GOOD quality)...but on google books it always has some pages missing once in a while.
Are you the author of the book?

No, though I wish I was. I would have income. Right now I am homeless and penniless and hoping a friend will let Me come and stay. I struggle to find work...

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

thank you ill look into that

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ckmyehuda

thank you ill look into that

Most welcome! Please come back with Your thoughts.

I hope You discover something that will enlighten You. [smile]

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Your right , it's that way for a lot of things...Nuclear power accounts for only 20.2% of America's power but yet it is the most expensive way to produce power and the most harmful to Earth and the people that live on Earth but since it's the most expensive it's a money maker

It really is baffling how backwards you world view has become.

On the electricity market, power stations bid to sell electricity to contribute to supplying the demand. The lowest bidder usually gets to provide it - however every power station is paid the same as the highest successful bid. In practice the power stations with the lowest operating cost will always be running at close to full power, because they are the cheapest. However, since demand varies throughout the day other power stations with higher operating cost will get to supply power. Why isn't every power station really cheap to operate? Because with low operating cost tend to be expensive to build and inflexible, so to be economical they have to run all the time, and they cannot meet peak demand.

In the USA nuclear power has a operating cost of about 2 c/kwh whereas coal has a cost of about 3 c/kwh and gas about 4.5 c/kwh. This is why companies already operating nuclear power stations love them, because they are cheap. When gas power stations are called upon to reach peak demand, the nuclear plants also get paid >4.5 c/kwh, despite it costing them about 2 c/kwh to produce. Of course, power stations also need to sell electricity to pay back the capital cost, not just operating cost. The nuclear power stations were originally built because they were originally thought to be cheap to build, but they weren't - due to cost overruns, slowing electrical growth, delays, interest rates and so on. They were expensive in that regard and if I recall correctly they brought a number of utilities down with them. That's why few are going to be built in the USA but nobody wants to get rid of them, because they're so cheap to operate that they are money-makers.

I think the point I'm getting at, is that electricity markets favor the cheapest sources of electricity, not the most expensive. Utilities also therefore, favor the cheapest sources of electricity which is why nuclear is still supplying 20% of americas electricity even though not many new ones are getting built.
edit on 20/12/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
I think the point I'm getting at, is that electricity markets favor the cheapest sources of electricity, not the most expensive. Utilities also therefore, favor the cheapest sources of electricity which is why nuclear is still supplying 20% of americas electricity even though not many new ones are getting built.

I agree that the market is dictated by the cheapest energy extraction, but also, by the method(s) upon which a "meter" can be placed. The issue with electrogravitics is that lots of energy can be extracted locally - from anywhere, by anyOne. And it has no need for huge structures to do the extraction.

And the biggest issue is that, the more the energy cost is removed from things, the less money has any meaning. At the base, resources are free, and it is the meaningful energy expended (external or Human) that provides "value." Add abundant free energy and money becomes moot, removing the power over others that it allows (money/power/energy being three forms of the same thing, like ice/water/steam).

We do not need nuclear energy - and, in fact, will find it deadly when We have more Fukushimas and Chernobyls. (And We WILL see them eventually as the earth's crust shifts - or HAARP is used mone...)

The present economics are really beside the point of this thread. The point is that We can eliminate poverty and power over others on this planet through electrogravitics.
edit on 12/22/2011 by Amaterasu because: typos

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Firstly, i think allot of us already knew this, but good to add one more confirmation to the belivers list, secondly, this is also why allot of Telsa's inventions where ceased, allot of his inventions where either useful and powerful millitary wepons or free energy devices that harnessed natures influences, id sudgest looking up Thrive movement and Nick cook, hunt for zero point energy and also look into tesla's inventions, also etraterestrial back enginearing plays a part in the energy world and the repression of, when Tesla was working with his colegue, the colegue made a statement that basically said, "how do we make money off this" and then withdrew from funding tesla, thats not what the guy said but it was to that effect.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yea well I figured as much. I've always been able to see the potential in us, as a human race. But time and time again I am disappointed with what people do. People starve to death every day, some people have to struggle to survive each day, and then I walk around and see all these people with their "problems". If you live in America, you are blessed, it doesn't matter where you are, what situation you are in. That's just the world we live in today, and much of it is out of view to us, even with the massive range of the internet. The internet doesn't however exist everywhere, and many horrible things go on every day. Greed, many people fall into it, and you are a rare person if you don't. Who can honestly say they would give up limitless money, power, and control over people. I can confidently say that I would. But whoever is control of things definitely isn't, and won't. This may go on for thousands of years, unless we as a people just abandon it. At any time we could all just abandon U.S. Dollars start over, print 30 trillion bills of whatever, pay off our debt, then spread the other half amongst us. Then they'd be SOL, that's what they're really scared of. People need to protest, but not to the politicians, to the people, to stand up and change this s***.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz

I agree that the market is dictated by the cheapest energy extraction, but also, by the method(s) upon which a "meter" can be placed. The issue with electrogravitics is that lots of energy can be extracted locally - from anywhere, by anyOne. And it has no need for huge structures to do the extraction.

And the biggest issue is that, the more the energy cost is removed from things, the less money has any meaning. At the base, resources are free, and it is the meaningful energy expended (external or Human) that provides "value." Add abundant free energy and money becomes moot, removing the power over others that it allows (money/power/energy being three forms of the same thing, like ice/water/steam).

We do not need nuclear energy - and, in fact, will find it deadly when We have more Fukushimas and Chernobyls. (And We WILL see them eventually as the earth's crust shifts - or HAARP is used mone...)

The present economics are really beside the point of this thread. The point is that We can eliminate poverty and power over others on this planet through electrogravitics.
edit on 12/22/2011 by Amaterasu because: typos

I am not sure about electrogravitics I need to study more about it. Is there anything other than just the PDF you posted. There have been literally hundreds of thousands of free energy claims in the past. Alternative energy and cheap energy has been my hobby for years now. I have looked up sites and read different reports some debunking the others and heard all kinds of scams. Anything that has to do with magnets has me worried simply because that is been a scam that's been played out many times. It doesn't make me a disbeliever completely just very cautious.

There's something that you said in this last post about nuclear power that I wanted to touch on. At this moment in the US both solar and wind power are both cheaper than nuclear power but it is my belief that those in power will do anything to stay in power. The power industry is a multi-trillion dollar industry per year there is no amount of money that they will not spend to keep cheap and affordable energy or sustainable energy out of our hands.

They may pay somebody else $1 billion to stay quiet it would be worth it to them. The other alternative is they would kill them to keep them quiet that would probably be cheaper and easier.

As I said I have been studying this for a while now, Internet research, documentaries, I have read countless patents, I have experimented with some, I have tried to contact some people that made claims, the best proof I have been able to find that a cheap nearly free abundant source of energy is real has been by finding news clips on YouTube of people who have achieved either zero point energy or near to zero point energy.

I would like you to take a look at a few of these. I also promise to finish reading your article with the PDF.

Stan Myers was Murdered

High shool student nearly recreates Stans engine

This man does the same thing developing a weilder then runs his car on it later he gets a Govt contract with DOD

This guy was bought out by the DOD

This guy can use geothermal energy at a much lower temp and depth than anyone else

I have literally hundreds more I could post. These show that we could be completely energy independent for practically nothing. I believe the only way to get this technology affect is to do it for free. Build as many engines that run on hydrogen as generators for cars or whatever you need them for and get them out there to where people cannot say it's impossible. I am working on a small generator at my home to see if I can get it to where the high school student did. If I can I am taking it to Central America once I have it there I will teach everyone how to build them. It is my belief that this would be an impossibility in United States because neither one I would wind up dead or to they would offer me enough money to stop.

The information is on the Internet but there's just as much misinformation as well. In the next few years I plan to to travel across the US and tried to meet some of the people who have made the claims that they have succeeded in document it. It is more than just getting information out there we need to show the world.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I ran out of room on that page.

I believe that at least one of these inventions can change the world and as long as I get it out of the United States away from the oil companies and those who wish to stay in power by the status quo then it will be possible.

Find one that works and get it into the hands as many people as possible and teach them how to teach others. I know this will cause many problems in the short term some governments may even fall but those countries that rise out of the ashes will be stronger more compassionate and hopefully less corrupt.

I will make sure to investigate and to your claims further and I hope they are true. It has been my dream and my goal to change this world in a better way. Chep clean and affordable energy those words frighten the oil companies.

I hope you take the time to look through those links I have several more that back those up and in some cases I even have the designs.

I would really like to hear your thoughts on this.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Stan Myers was Murdered

There's a tad bit of a problem with his invention. Water is the end product of the chemical reaction that takes place inside of the Proton Exchange Membrane ("fuel cell"). Splitting them up requires energy input. A PEM can be run in reverse - by applying a voltage potential across its terminals, it will separate hydrogen and oxygen from water (or, otherwise, reverse the combustion process of other compounds). These can then, later, be recombined to generate power.

Thus - a closed-loop system can be developed that works much like a battery.

The problem is that the initial power to separate the hydrogen and oxygen must come from some other source. Water is a very stable compound because both hydrogen and oxygen are among the most chemically reactive elements (the electronegativity of oxygen only to be exceeded by chlorine). In short - the bond forms to release huge amounts of energy, and it takes a very large amount of energy to separate the two (at least equal to the amount of energy released from their combustion).

I have literally hundreds more I could post. These show that we could be completely energy independent for practically nothing.

No, not really.

Take your geothermal example. Hardly viable for a large-scale power generating environment. You can produce enough power to run a house off of it, sure. Maybe a couple houses, depending upon how they are designed and how much energy you spend on climate control.

But what about an apartment complex that supplies the power needs of a few hundred individuals? The amount of body-heat that must be regulated in warm regions (pumped out of the building) is immense. Let alone powering lights, refrigeration units, cooking devices, and electronics.

Sure - it is something I would consider doing if I were building my own survivalist-inspired mansion (built to withstand the collapse of society). I'm a paranoid little bugger, and will never cease digging caverns through the mountains it will be built in.

But we're talking for the average person... and what can be done is not necessarily what is effective to be done.

Solar panels are in the same boat. They have a very high overhead investment and require complex power regulation systems. They are -way- out-of-reach for the average person. Upper middle class can, perhaps, justify the costs of installing a quality photovoltaic system - but the reality is that most homes are not designed to be all that energy efficient. We build homes above ground, where the temperature is often at one extreme of our tolerance or the other. Much of the power we generate is spent on climate control - when the ground stays a nice 55-65 degrees year-round (depending upon where, exactly, you are and how deep you're going).

In that respect - most homes are simply not suited to alternative energy concepts. When you think about powering a largely subterranean dwelling - the idea of using solar panels and stored power is not that bad of an idea, particularly when confronting winter (where snow buildup can degrade performance and overcast weather is common at a time when you need all the heat and power you can get).

Mostly, it's a matter of the technology not being there. The other end of it is that we are used to a very energy-intensive style of living (it's not even a standard of living - it's just the style; I find brick basements with mini-bars to be some of the most classy home environments one can imagine). Forget houses of glass and stainless steel - I say build a cozy underground labyrinth complete with a fire-side swimming pool and wine cellar... and say "damn the tornadoes!"

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

I am very tired right now And about to go to bed. I will continue this with you later, I understand what you're saying and the scientific prinsables behind it but I also understand why people say it cannot be done efficiently or the way that Stan Myers did. I do not have the most scientific credentials but I have studied this for a very long period of time. Stan definitely have something more going on there and I think I have an idea of what he may have been doing but he was not a Charlotten. I will go further into this with you tomorrow possibly privately. However I would like to point out that did not just show Stan Myers as the only example his invention has been re-created several times. My favorite was the high school student with a vehicle that can go 800 miles or more to a gallon of gas with the use of the water fuel cell. I would also like to send you a link to some people that were very ingenuitive with solar power. A simple storage system for excess power could simply be a compressed air tank. I have seen this done before.

I'm sorry but as I said before I am very tired I hope we can keep this conversation going at a later time. I would also like to bounce some ideas off of you of integrating certain systems because you strike me as a person that is knowledgeable in these matters. I always try to keep an open mind into the realm of possibility I grew up in North Carolina where the right brothers took the first flight so I say nothing is really impossible it is just how knowledgeable do we need to be to make things possible.

I am not adding this link as proof as any type only that this is well documented and raises more questions than gives answeres. He has also created 0 point Batteries which I to have recreated. The powere in miniscuel and I believe it has more to do with the metals corroding very slowly but I have not scientificly aproched my experiment I only wanted to try it and I got results.

The effect

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Not to nit pick but Tachions yes the very same thing in starr trek do travelfaster than light.

Todays syfi can be next years reality.

10 years ago what do you think people would say if you traveled back in time with a Ipad and cell phone of course they wouldn't work right because the support system wasn't around but you get what I am saying.

Many brilliant scientists therrorizing that worm holes exist in space and time travel could be possible. What is the saying go never say never. Whoops I said it. Keep an open mind but don't be a sucker.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

I am not sure about electrogravitics I need to study more about it. Is there anything other than just the PDF you posted. There have been literally hundreds of thousands of free energy claims in the past. Alternative energy and cheap energy has been my hobby for years now. I have looked up sites and read different reports some debunking the others and heard all kinds of scams. Anything that has to do with magnets has me worried simply because that is been a scam that's been played out many times. It doesn't make me a disbeliever completely just very cautious.

The issue is the secrecy They keep, the general suppression and the perpetuation of the Einsteinian "laws" of physics (which are incorrect). What *I* know is what I learned from My father as a toddler. He was an electrical engineer at one of the top contractors working in EG in the 1950's. He was very excited about His work and tried to teach Me. He described the world I would grow up in: cars would fly, cities would float, and We would have all the energy We could dream of wanting. One night He came home late from work and woke Me up to tell Me We couldn't talk about flying cars, floating cities, free energy - or even speak the word "electrogravitics" - because "They want it secret for now."

The PDF of Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion is the best compilation of information I have found... But searches for T. Townsend Brown are helpful...

Also, the mathematics of subquantum kinetics both predict the Biefield-Brown effect (and many other testable and tested stuff) and do not require one to take as given, with no explanation of how and why, that matter "bends space-time" as Einstein's theories do.

There's something that you said in this last post about nuclear power that I wanted to touch on. At this moment in the US both solar and wind power are both cheaper than nuclear power but it is my belief that those in power will do anything to stay in power. The power industry is a multi-trillion dollar industry per year there is no amount of money that they will not spend to keep cheap and affordable energy or sustainable energy out of our hands.

Of course They have done what They can to avoid free energy. The more energy that is freely extracted (from wind, solar, the plenum) the less money and the control over Others it allows have meaning/function. Many trace it merely to oil, but the issue They have runs far deeper than that.

They may pay somebody else $1 billion to stay quiet it would be worth it to them. The other alternative is they would kill them to keep them quiet that would probably be cheaper and easier.

And,of course, They do kill, assassinate character, pay off People, and whatever it takes to keep Us in energy scarcity where money is needed to account for that energy.

As I said I have been studying this for a while now, Internet research, documentaries, I have read countless patents, I have experimented with some, I have tried to contact some people that made claims, the best proof I have been able to find that a cheap nearly free abundant source of energy is real has been by finding news clips on YouTube of people who have achieved either zero point energy or near to zero point energy.

It is the ZPE that EG taps, in fact. That same energy that is pouring into this universe that not only is causing it to expend but accellerate in its expansion. But to be sure... Suppression efforts continue...

I would like you to take a look at a few of these. I also promise to finish reading your article with the PDF.

Stan Myers was Murdered

High shool student nearly recreates Stans engine

This man does the same thing developing a weilder then runs his car on it later he gets a Govt contract with DOD

This guy was bought out by the DOD

This guy can use geothermal energy at a much lower temp and depth than anyone else

I am familiar with most of these. [smile] A couple are new to Me. I will check them out. (I have studied free energy, etc., too...)

(see next post - ran out of characters (again!!!!))

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Continued...

Originally posted by Grimpachi

I have literally hundreds more I could post. These show that we could be completely energy independent for practically nothing. I believe the only way to get this technology affect is to do it for free. Build as many engines that run on hydrogen as generators for cars or whatever you need them for and get them out there to where people cannot say it's impossible. I am working on a small generator at my home to see if I can get it to where the high school student did. If I can I am taking it to Central America once I have it there I will teach everyone how to build them. It is my belief that this would be an impossibility in United States because neither one I would wind up dead or to they would offer me enough money to stop.

I fully agree! Also... If We could get the awareness to the tipping point that We CAN negentropically extract energy through EG and bring about an end to poverty and war, We WILL make it happen.

The information is on the Internet but there's just as much misinformation as well. In the next few years I plan to to travel across the US and tried to meet some of the people who have made the claims that they have succeeded in document it. It is more than just getting information out there we need to show the world.

Difficult when They bribe, buy out, threaten and/or kill - but I believe We will prevail.
edit on 12/24/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Nice dissertation on free energy and power of money. The problem with it is that you leave out the disertation on control freaks. We call them freaks because they are unreasonable how they insist on controlling others. Reasonable people will never understand that aspect of it. People who love to exert control listen to "anything" you say and just go "yadda,yadda,yadda, now get back in line!" Nothing you can ever say is ever going to matter to them. All they care about is fulfilling their twisted need to control you. Like the Spanish Conquistadors, the only concern they have about you is how you help them. Like the slavers in America and elsewhere, they only need you to earn for them. Like the Corporations, Politicians and the Military, your only worth is as an earner, a spender and taxpayer.

You could be dead, blown to bits in a useless, endless foreign war, leaving kids and womenfolk behind. In a deep dungeon with an iron collar around your neck, or picking cotton until your fingers are bloody stumps. They don't care. The only person they care about is themselves, the only person they feel sorry for is themselves. The only thing they complain about is their money, their stuff, their schedule. Oh, they put on a good show about caring for others. They go to church or give speeches or "donate" to "the poor", but only a little bit for a little while. It's a show mostly. Insert picture of Conquistadors marching in Central and South America holding the bible and a cross up before them. They plundered and murdered everyone they encountered so they could afford to fund protracted wars back in Europe with the loot they found. In the Name of God of course. We still do it today.

Nothing will ever dissuade them from their selfish, self centered, controlling ways except death. The Ceausescus had to be dragged from the court room and summarily executed before they stopped bitching. Same with Mussolini. Hitler held out till the shells were rattling his bunker before he took the cowards way out. Whether they deny or run and hide, they will do it unto death. Only ceasing to try and out shout you when you shut them up. It is no different today. Sorry about the rant off topic, I just went grrrr, when I thought about all the jerks at the top who control all the secret inventions that would lessen their power and free the average person from sweating blood and dying for them. They been doing it since the dawn of "civilization" and It makes me angry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join