It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a piece of the rock

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Welcome to the silliest thread on ATS! Glad you wrote. Our big ranch is east of Westcliff. Glad to find other Coloradoans on here. Feels more like home! Tell Des howdy from me, She is a great asset to this thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe you're still stuck with such an already old mystery! I hope you learn something more concrete (no pun intended
) soon. I've been away dealing with family medical issues (everyone is fine thus far, but my mom had an infection related scare and will be recovering for some time) so I haven't been on ATS as much as I'd like.

I hope you can get to the bottom of this soon. Peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Hello Dear, glad to hear that the family is better. Tell mom to get better from me... And she will say "From who?" But that is okay as we are just one happy family here.
No word on that d--- rock. Hope to get a reply from charlyv soon. He sent it to the University of Arizona so it is languishing in a nice cozy box waiting it's turn.
I still don't wait well but I am learning.
Thanks for the reply. The furry beer barrels are still waiting for the party but I think they are getting warmer.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

Hey Copper....well...2 of the furry beer barrels are preggers....I'm doing a big show this weekend, have not been posting much, making product like crazy....my whole house smells like a spa.....

The *rock* keeps me coming back...the fun of this thread makes it all worth the wait.

Des

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Good morning dear. Making the soap? Wish my house smelled that good! But is warm enough to open the screen on the door and let some of the winter out. Can't wait to start diggin in the dirt. Grandkids and I are going to plant the entire front yard with flowers and veggies this year. Have tried to get a lawn to grow for 10 years and no way. So flowers and veggies. And an area where they can pig out on all the fresh goodies they want with out touching mine.
I want pictures of the little guys when they arrive. PLEASE!
Good luck this weekend. Let me know how it goes. Luv ya!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Happy Easter!!!
No news about the rock. Just wanted to wish you all well. I am still waiting and I am sure they will get to my rock eventually. Stay safe, everyone!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by copperhead12

Happy Easter!!!
No news about the rock. Just wanted to wish you all well. I am still waiting and I am sure they will get to my rock eventually. Stay safe, everyone!

Happy Easter to you Copper!!!

We are still waiting with you on the rock data....this is a good lesson on patience..

Look what happened this week....an early delivery by the Easter Bunny. Gracie, one of the furry beer barrels, gave birth to the next generation. The little one is named Beth...

Des

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hi Des, cute baby. I want one! Keep them all chillin' so WHEN we EVER find out about the rock we can have a rock party!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Did you guys ever find out what this rock is??? Dying to know. I have been preoccupied with lots of real life stuff in recent months and nearly forgot all about this topic. Rediscovered it checking through my old posts for replies. Hope you've made some progress! Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join