It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Hu urges navy to prepare for combat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yawn, What exactly would you expect him to say to that crowd. There is nothing wrong with a leader talking up his troops.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT

Yes , UK and Germany are the only countries from the European Union that can go to war far away from their homeland . But Germany will probably stay out of this one .

I haven't seen Germany pull off any meaningful deployments of troops outside of Europe since WWII. The U.K. and France have done it numerous times. Don't get me wrong, Germany has fine armed forces, they just haven't flexed their muscles at all since WWII, for obvious reasons.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Nah, I was on the phone to Hu not long ago. Yu, his secretary said it was not a matter of Wen. I asked who Wen was. He said it's who Hu is, and I said Who, not Hu and at that point we all laughed so I said I'll call tommorrow as someones at my door and I'm laying low. He said there is a Lai Ying Lo thats works with him too. Never mind I said I'm getting confused with who is who.
"I know who Hu is" Yu said.
"Bye Yu" I said
"Bye you" he said too and hung up

So no, there's nothing happening

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Meh, im just tired of the waiting. As days go by, were watching the united states rise up like Germany in 1938, were seeing more international conflict and now we have the other super powers beefing up militarily.

Just cut ties already and end this silly planet.

Becareful what you wish for, it may come to pass!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

Or millions could rise up and overthrow DC
ill go with that one

If you are all about overthrowing DC than why don't you go to China and fight alongside them? Keep in mind...you would be blocked this site if you joined up with them.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
I haven't seen Germany pull off any meaningful deployments of troops outside of Europe since WWII. The U.K. and France have done it numerous times.

Yeah...the French went to Vietnam and then hauled ass...ain't seen them do much else, other than make the coffee for Americans getting ready to head outside the wire in Afghanistan.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I say we dress up the politicians and give them a gun and let them fight the fight. In the mean time we grab a beer and watch. Let's see if they spend our money now and talk anything about war. It's sad we can't budget our money to save our own country from going under. So we go spend it on other countries which may need it but who knows. If we spend this money where will the spending end or will we be like Greece in four years? Spending is ok but with spending we need balance.Peace out..

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruwin

Originally posted by pavil
I haven't seen Germany pull off any meaningful deployments of troops outside of Europe since WWII. The U.K. and France have done it numerous times.

Yeah...the French went to Vietnam and then hauled ass...ain't seen them do much else, other than make the coffee for Americans getting ready to head outside the wire in Afghanistan.

Yeah you are right, only about 90,000 French Troops lost in Indochina. France only sent 500,000 troops to Algeria, 8,000 troops, 60 combat aircraft, 120 helicopters, and 40 tanks to Gulf War I. They Peace keep around the world, played a lead role in Libya and have 36,000 troops in foreign territories now. You can say many things but you can't say France doesn't flex it's muscles around the world unlike Germany. Germany had 2,500 troops in Afghanistan and that's been it post WWII. That was my only point.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
war = $$$ for everybody. i would argue even in world war II Hitler was planted and emboldened by the very same countries who brought down germany. if theres any confusion, id like to point out world war three has been talked about longer than most of us have been alive, now when the economy is curtains edge from hitting the fan, europe about to break n everybody n there momma picking sides n buying weapons, we have ww3. i wish i was super man because id urinate lit gasoline all over them there weapons factories.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

there is an interesting period of german history from 1945 to 1989, you see allies had half of berlin and west germany, russia had east germany and east berlin, on a map berlin was surrounded by red ( ruskies), so they couldnt have possibly sent foreign german troops en masse to any theatre. France on the other hand has had a good 70 years to line their pockets via the MIC and are obviously one of the main players being part of the victors of world war 2 AND the cold war.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

I'm well aware of the history......I was there. I was only responding to the post by OrNaM3nT about the UK and Germany being the only two EU countries that could militarily project their power. Sorry for the thread derailment.
edit on 7-12-2011 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ssI really dont think China could invade america, "there would be a rifle behind ever blade of grass" plus I dont think China has the ship fleet to bring men over here to invade. And if they did land, i dont seen them getting far.

I wish I could place some comfort or confidence in your assertions.

1. IIRC, China has the largest container shipping company in the world--owned by . . . drum roll . . . the PLArmy.

COSCO.

2. The globalist oligarchy are the sweeties setting up and scheduling WWIII. Their Kenyan Marxist traitor henchman in the White House is doing all he can to neuter & deplete our military in a list of ways.

3. The globalists are determined to shred the USA every way imaginable in order to facilitate an easier time setting up the NEW order of things . . . satanic tyranny on a global scale.

4. The Chinese are artists at appearing weak while building great umph under the table.

5. The Chinese are exceedingly resourceful. And, when released and supported to be so--they can be incredibly creative. They would not have the least bit of trouble converting more or less instantly thousands of their containers and container ships into troop carriers.

6. Shoot, it's even conceivable that they could have hidden 'mother ships' ready to ferry many thousands over at one whack.

7. Dimitru Duduman saw in his visions/dreams that somehow, Japan joined China against us.

8. I'll trust the spontaneously received many dozens of dreams and visions by a wide diversity of no-name Christians all over the planet about the Chinese invasion of the USA over any 'logic' that decries such an event.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Andronian

Thanks for the link.

INDEED.

I've often wondered . . . if China, Pakistan & the other -stans would join forces to assault Israel/the Middle East.

I wonder if the 200 million strong army figure is fallen angels/demonic hordes or people. Been a while since I read that Scripture.

Certainly the Turkish dam on the Euphrates could easily take care of drying it up.

Folks are foolish to think that the script roughly outlined in The Bible will not play out literally to the letter. It will.

China will attack. So will Russia and a number of others.

Life as Americans have known it is rapidly drawing to a close. It will NEVER be the same again.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
it just to flex there muscles thats all. Nothing will come of it china gonna be the main money maker in a few years so it seams pointless attacking them now considering the USA is a major buying or chiniese products as are most european countrys, an attack any NATO country would be stupid and would harm there GDP and the imports to that country which in return would result in damaging chinas growth and they would not risk that especially at the rate the country is growing at. I think they would probaly attack US once they become the main ecomic country of the world, thats when they will have more power than the us and that is when they are more probaly likley to attack.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LookSkywatcher

Oh theres even more war talk in the UK, were probably ahead of the US in that respect at present, it seems the UK want to go after Iran and Syria regardless. France is currently pressing the other 26 euro nations to back a EU led strike against Iran, supporting and protecting Israel.

But with :- Iran, Syria, Palestine, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt and other nations wanting to remove all jews worldwide and particularly destroy Israel, I personally cannot see any EU/NATO effort winning this one, The EU are throwing war talk and threats, but it's enemies know the EU/NATO cannot afford a sustained attack of longer than 8 months.

The enemies strategy would be something like this :- let them keep throwing missiles and bombs, bullets etc, all the while the enemies gain more allies, the strategy will be to deliberately make the EU/NATO military run financially dry, this will make any EU nation incredibly vulnerable to occupation, probably from Russia (who has no debt, want a return to communism and reset the borders once again and still has a formidable military).

Lets not forget the possible double agent amongst the crowd - Turkey (NATO's largest readily deployable military, they want Israel and syria gone) US/NATO are likely to turn against Turkey, there is the middle east, that will be the war ground, but the fight will be between Russia and the US who both have already arrived in the east med with there best and newest kit, ok thats the mid east/med.

Now lets look at the far east, China are in cold war with the US over parts of the south China sea (the US own approx $1.1 trillion of natural resources in the south China sea) , China is willing to defend this sea as they believe they own it entirely, Korea of course disagree, another US ally, the US help protect Korea's borders from invasion from north korea, an ally of China and Iran.

Iran allies :- China, Syria, Palestine, Russia, Argentina, Lenanon, North korea, Cuba and some African nations
US/UK allies :- EU/NATO (Saudi Arabia, Qatar souring relationship though) Yemen, Jordan, some African nations, Scandinavia, Japan

Possible defectors/power grabbers/side swappers :- Russia (want old territory and current EU nations), Germany (want all of europe's nations, slowly achieving this by bankrupting them, treaty rewrites, getting nations to give up sovereignty), Turkey (will side swap continually, take cyprus and other greek isles, maybe Syrian territory)

phew! probably missed or forgotten a few things, but my guess it will all start shortly before xmas.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with WW3, it is just good old Hu wanting that Nobel peace prize so damn much. I totally see him receiving the award in just couple of years from now for maintaining world peace.

Famous quotes by Hu Jintao:

"China's tanks will crush anyone standing on the path towards world peace."

"If global warming destroys our climate, China will *rebuild* the climate."

"Alien beings would never visit America, if aliens really are more intelligent then they are certainly communists."

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hey, and dont forget China's "Communication Satelite" that was launched just a few months ago, then on google earth those calibration sites popped up.....

Honestly If I were china I would just EMP the # out of us here, and leave us to kill each other off over dwindling food supplies and gas. It would leave the only action for continuity of our government to round every up into FEMA camps, institute a draft for all able and fit people, and leave the others for work forces for the war machine. It would be complete chaos. And if the FEMA camp plan failed, and we were all left to starve, we (the sheep) would beg for china to show up with aid. I mean, it feels like a win win for them. And all they had to do was push a button for an EMP strike.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

You sir, I believe, must never have served in the military. Anyone who has served, and is not a psycho, will agree with me that war is probably the most nonglorious, bloody, messy, heartwrenching, and wastefull act that a country can engage in. The results of a modern world war would result in the deaths of so many soldiers and civilians, that it would not bring progress, but a very sharp decline in progress and living standards across the world. It would not be glorious. It would not result in a great cleansing of the earth's society. It would result in most likely China taking over the US, or possibly nuclear destruction beyond the wildest fears of Mad Max Dooms day hopefulls.

If war were to occur today between China and US, most likely, Russia would join China. We would have few if no allies who would have to balls to stick with us when the SHTF. We are outmanned, outgunned, outfinanced, and matched on the nuclear front.

Sure, many in the US say, they wouldn't stand a chance against all the red necks with weapons. And that those rednecks would bring guerilla warfar to a Chinese invasion like the world has never seen. And I admit that I'm a veteran who would join in that endeaver. But do you honestly think that the Chinese would even bother to engage in a war with Geurilla groups if war came and they invaded? The simple answer is no they would not. They would simply exterminate all and any Americans within range of any Geurilla attack.

I think back to when I served, and we watched an Al Quada agent peeing on a tree next to his encampment via infra red from a mile distance, and 2,000 feet in the air. Had we wished, and American ethics/politics/procedure not prevented it, he could have been exterminated with the flick of a button.

The Chinese would not hesitate to kill every man woman and child to gain the precious mineral resources here in the US. Do not be fooled.

WW3 with China would mean the end of the US. Even if we managed to somehow survive and walk away with a fraction of what we have now, the US as we know it would cease to exist.

Chinese population 1,338,299,500
US population 307,006,550

Chinese Military 2,285,000
US military 1,468,364

Chinese Military reserves 800,000
US Military Reserves 1,458,500

Chinese Paramilitary 1,500,000
US Paramilitary 11,035

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

AHHAHAA made my day, that guy!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
China is simply preparing for the inevitable collapse of the USA.

There will be no military confrontation between China and the USA... China will defeat the USA economically and through proxy wars and conflicts, and covertly aiding regimes, and extremists, "terrorists" in their ultimate plans to attack the USA. (The USA is nearly defeated already)

Borrowing $0.40 for every dollar of government spending right now!

China and Russia win by default.

As planned.... Can a war stop that now?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join