It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Hu urges navy to prepare for combat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
IF SO?? WHERE WOULD GENETICALLY MODIFIED CLONES MADE FROM HUMAN AND ANIMAL/INSECT TISSUE BE STORED UNTIL THEY ARE ALERTED AND PLACED IN THEIR unknown CRAFTS TO..... Sometimes I think ww3 includes some lab designed creatures bi peds of course like their designers like the battle of LA. Launch them some how some of them up there in the cosmos and activate or alert them of next duties which is to return to Earth. THEY COULD OF BEEN LAUNCHED MANY TIMES OVER THE YEARS WHY IN EARLY DEVELOPMENT STAGES. Dont KNOW FIGURED I WOULD PUT THAT OUT THERE...
I just sometimes see a large area where they are quiet and sleep somewhat but alive?

Now you got ww3 and them to stop it modify it (i know deep)

On topic China may be trying to preven GLOBAL HOLOCAUST WHERE NON WILL WIN AND NOTHING TO BE SALVAGED FOR UPRISING EMPIRE..
edit on 12/6/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT
What is this ? Let's upgrade our navy , and prepare for combat for PEACE .

Just like America. Let's invade Afghanistan and Iraq and kill over a million civilians for PEACE...

It's double speak. China and America are very good at it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Its called space expansion, something people in the 60's and 70's thought was the only logical conclusion. Here we are 40 years later with no further manned space exploration missions. We went to # right quick.

I hear what your saying. I would love for that to happen too. Unfortunately that dream is over and over will never come to fruition in our lifetime. We are headed on a course of war and destruction whether we like it or not. So if we aren't going to colonize space anytime soon then I want to quit prolonging the slow death of society. Bring on the destruction.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would like to introduce the idea that this is just some kind of grand theatrical performance with no serious intentions behind them. Our World is governed by so many natural laws and procedures, cause & effect, political posturing and political obligations.
First of all, laws and procedures, depending on which situations you look at, some countries have lawful obligations to protect, support and defend concerned parties. Meaning, when a country feels threatened the government is obligated to appear as if it’s attempting to increase security in defense of its people.
This leads into the next point of cause & effect and its influences on how countries react to one another. It’s a natural reaction to place military units in active positions to defend against perceived threats, real or imagined. US drone flies into Iranian airspace, Iran in turn places military units on alert in defense of the nation. The U.S. puts a fleet out into the Pacific (cause) then Chinese announce modernization and increased presence in the pacific (effect). I am not saying it is as simple as I have just described, but it does demonstrate the premise of such an argument.
Finally, Political posturing is an evolutionary derived means that allow individual bureaucratic organizations to interact with one another. If there were no sabers to rattle we would have every country doing what they wanted, taking what they desired and dishing out any form of justice they see fit. Political posturing is a choreographed dance that is in place which is designed to interact and mediate issues on the global stage.
I am not saying any nation is right or wrong in their current actions. I just want to point out that when a news story appears on Yahoo stating x,y and z, theings are never so clear cut. I realize that tensions have been building over the past years but I merely wish to say a portion everything a nation does is reactionary and does not necessarily mean they are committed to said actions.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrNaM3nT

Originally posted by LookSkywatcher
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

You would think the UK at least would be mumbling something about preparing for war because they and the US are so tight.

Yes , UK and Germany are the only countries from the European Union that can go to war far away from their homeland . But Germany will probably stay out of this one .

Are you sure about that? I thought NATO were a product of western europe, with EU members and look where they seem to be popping up. They are already abroad.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

NOPE.

Not escaping that 'mess.'

That's the script.

The oligarchy wants

--the bloodshed & population reduction;'
--the chaos and shredding of the old order of things;
--a more level playing field of bare existence upon which they are reasonably convinced it will be easier to erect their 'new' Marxist/monopolistic capitalist satanic tyrannical global government.

Occupiers are agents.

Tea Partyiers are patriotic and may help some in some local areas for periods of time but essentially won't turn the tide at all.

Everyone else is controlled or willingly complicit.

Fasting and prayer on the part of authentic Christians may delay some aspe4cts a bit and garner God's protection in some regions for some periods of time.

Mostly, the die is cast. The Script is written.

The very rough outline was available in Daniel, Ezek & Revelation 2,000+ years ago.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

This video series by a bird of rare plumage sort of Christian prophet type is informative:

www.youtube.com...

As well as this note from the comments section of one of those videos:

UPDATE MARCH 2010: I HAVE RECENTLY VISITED MANY CHINESE RESTAURANTS IN THE CITY OF VIRGINIA BEACH AND HANDED OUT MY CARDS AND TALKED TO THE RESTAURANT OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES ABOUT THE COMING CHINESE INVASION. TO MY UTTER SURPRISE AND SHOCK I AM NOT TELLING THEM SOMETHING THEY DID NOT ALREADY KNOW. MANY TOLD ME THEY KNOW OF THE PLAN AND KNOW THAT CHINA HAS BEEN PREPARING TO SACK THE USA FOR YEARS. THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIMING.

I've been asking some sources in the USA for a while and haven't come up with such comprehensive assertions.

Am going to resurvey folks locally and see what I come up with.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

This video series by a bird of rare plumage sort of Christian prophet type is informative:

www.youtube.com...

As well as this note from the comments section of one of those videos:

UPDATE MARCH 2010: I HAVE RECENTLY VISITED MANY CHINESE RESTAURANTS IN THE CITY OF VIRGINIA BEACH AND HANDED OUT MY CARDS AND TALKED TO THE RESTAURANT OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES ABOUT THE COMING CHINESE INVASION. TO MY UTTER SURPRISE AND SHOCK I AM NOT TELLING THEM SOMETHING THEY DID NOT ALREADY KNOW. MANY TOLD ME THEY KNOW OF THE PLAN AND KNOW THAT CHINA HAS BEEN PREPARING TO SACK THE USA FOR YEARS. THEY ARE WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIMING.

I've been asking some sources in the USA for a while and haven't come up with such comprehensive assertions.

Am going to resurvey folks locally and see what I come up with.

I really dont think China could invade america, "there would be a rifle behind ever blade of grass" plus I dont think China has the ship fleet to bring men over here to invade. And if they did land, i dont seen them getting far.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
... were seeing more international conflict and now we have the other super powers beefing up militarily.

Actually, conflict throughout the world has significantly reduced from the 1990s onwards. You may not want to believe it but the world is a more peaceful place and is getting more peaceful. Even Afghanistan is more peaceful now than it was a couple of decades ago.

I know it is customary to predict WW3 and global death and destruction, but the facts indicate the reverse.

Regards
edit on 6/12/2011 by paraphi because: spellcheck

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Very interesting. I was wonderingwhen China would finally say enough. What is keeping China from calling in their notes, saying we want our money back. They have been warning us for well over a year to stop the bailouts etc... last week we opened up our purse to help out Europe. China has said to stop and the American gov't has not been listening or responsing. Actually didn't our President go over to China last month and insult them?

www.bizjournals.com...[/url]

Above is an old news story from March. It does have a could come true to life ring to it. The US is spending money like a drunken sailor. China can demand payment due... then what? They may send their navy. Like I stated, you don't insult and refuse to listen to your largest bond holder and expect them to sit back.
edit on 6-12-2011 by AuntB because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2011 by AuntB because: My link is broken

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
A lust for war is a kind of madness that the feeble minded enjoy. Empty heads longing to be filled with some sensation like fear, courage, the death of those close to you, the destruction of property, and the erosion of liberty that all are brought to everyone in war.

I think this is the time for the rise of Libertarian ideas. Ideas like peaceful coexistence with your fellow humans, fair and open trade, low tax burdens and smaller governments, less military spending. Expansion into space becomes doable if we will abandon statism and war. If corporate media in ever and any nation beat the war drum we should all just ignore them. If they preach fear laugh in their face. If they try and panic you into giving up your liberties for security turn the TV off and start becoming a more productive human being and prove them wrong.

Libertarian ideas work. They provide lasting peace and security. It is an idea who's time has come. Ron Paul on the world stage would change this world in short order. If they take him down a thousand should rise to take his place with the same message. If they are cut down then a million should rise with the same message.

Always you find that those who preach peace and also prepare for war are respected and loved more than they are feared. That is the kind of United States I long to see.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Actually conflict throughout the world has ceased. There are only rumors of conflicts. World peace is upon us.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
Actually conflict throughout the world has ceased. There are only rumors of conflicts. World peace is upon us.

The only war left to fight is the war to overthrow the elite and put their heads on pikes.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Personally i cant see the UK's or Germany's public wanting to help Israel/US if they start on Iran/China/Russia, the ammount of anti war sentiment and protests about Iraq here in the UK nearly had the desired effect, this time the whole country will take to the streets to say enough is enough. If those crazy jews want to fight then let them but dont expect us to back you and your bully boy war mongering ways. The UK public has seriously had enough of footing the bill fighting wars that are nothing to do with us and have no direct bearing on us and our way of life, everyone here can see the 'war on terror' was a scam. But if you want to buy weapons and war machines off us them im sure our government will be only to happy to supply you for a fair price.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
Personally i cant see the UK's or Germany's public wanting to help Israel/US if they start on Iran/China/Russia, the ammount of anti war sentiment and protests about Iraq here in the UK nearly had the desired effect, this time the whole country will take to the streets to say enough is enough. If those crazy jews want to fight then let them but dont expect us to back you and your bully boy war mongering ways. The UK public has seriously had enough of footing the bill fighting wars that are nothing to do with us and have no direct bearing on us and our way of life, everyone here can see the 'war on terror' was a scam. But if you want to buy weapons and war machines off us them im sure our government will be only to happy to supply you for a fair price.

The US citizens feel the same way. I'm sure every country's citizens feel the same way. It's not a country as a whole who support death and destruction, but the governmental powers who desire world domination.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LookSkywatcher

no the uk and the usa is not tight , the uk is americas puppets our government does not have the balls to resist the bully boys of the usa . america is sliding down the toilet and if there is a world war america will lose and take us down with it .

the every day citizens of the world just want peace and to be left al;one to live their lives in peace.
it is politticians that start and cause wars not joe public

polititicians if you want to fight a war then fight it your selves or lead by example .

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

if you are so strong , then why don't american people stand up against your war mungering government ,
.yes i know , you are just like the rest of us , the government does not give a damn what you think .

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OrNaM3nT

Yes, very Orwellian doublespeak there...."war is peace". But it may have been taken out of context as the chinese version of the latin phrase "si vis pacem para bellum" (if you wish for peace, prepare for war). Being that it is apparently a public statement it could just be verbal "sabre rattling".

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

also interesting in revelations 16:12 and the great river Euphrates will dry up (Iraq) to make way for the kings of the East (China, N. Korea...ect)

it is coming and we can only pray that we will escape these things.

www.wake-up.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I dont know how many of you watch the 700 club (with the old white guy that komes on ABC Family) but they were showing a news clip stating "Iran had nuclear weapons and were preparing to use them..." and basically we need to rise up and stop them! In my mind this is a false flag I was expecting to happen now the MSM will try and condition us for war. How? Well that news clip showed muslims with garments (sry not disrespect intended I don't know the proper term) on their faces weilding machine guns and rpgs. Expect a lot of this in the next few weeks. Stories on Irans "weapons of mass destruction" its the same song different tempo. Its called propaganda, conditioning the citizens!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join