It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple badly injured after 300 lbs naked bodybuilder attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Ok, I'm 1 of those people that considers myself to have seen or heard it all. You get a story like this to come along that just makes you go WTH. Not something I thought I'd hear someone talking about.

Yahoo
edit on 6-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

COLTON, Calif. (AP) — Police say a naked, 300-pound bodybuilder savagely beat a Southern California couple at their home, leaving them in critical condition. The Sun of San Bernardino (http://(link tracking not allowed)/uen2Vt ) says 22-year-old Ruben Arzu apparently was under the influence of steroids and other drugs, and it took four police officers, two stun gun blasts and four sets of handcuffs to restrain him. Police say the couple came home late Saturday to find Arzu naked on the front porch of their home in Colton. When Arzu was confronted by the 35-year-old husband, police say the bodybuilder attacked the man, causing major head trauma. The man's wife called 911. Police say Arzu then picked her up and threw her around, causing facial injuries and multiple cuts to her head. Arzu was booked on suspicion of attempted homicide.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Roid rage.

They should cut off his sachel.

Isnt that what they do to dogs to calm them down.

That will lower his testosterone levels real quick.

No Sachel no rages. he he he

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
yea so ill be off to get that .38 special ive been looking at, i think ill spend the extra $20 on the quickloader thanks to mr.mcgilla gorilla.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
No need for stun's or cuffs, the lyrics speak for themselves.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
yea so ill be off to get that .38 special ive been looking at, i think ill spend the extra $20 on the quickloader thanks to mr.mcgilla gorilla.

a .38? you want a high cap .45 with some +P JHP ammo for some hulk like that. You would get like two rounds off, and he'd probably take it from ya, crush it on his forehead like a pop can, then pull you apart like taffy. Personally, I would not have confronted that man without a shooter to begin with, and would have called the cops first.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm curious to know what other drugs he was on. I don't think roids would make someone get naked on someone else's property. Maybe he was on some pcp as well

At any rate, I wouldn't have confronted this guy without a weapon. When I see body builder, I think, insecure dickhead who is capable of tearing me in two.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
when i see a body builder i see someone who isn't agile on their feet and slow to strike. if he's naked then he's vulnerable in other areas besides the eyes. a good skinny professionally trained self defense tactician could out maneuver him in an instant. side step, get behind, snap. its over. i've never been scared of guys bigger than me, but of course i filled out pretty well myself, and i've also trained with master martial artists.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101
when i see a body builder i see someone who isn't agile on their feet and slow to strike. if he's naked then he's vulnerable in other areas besides the eyes. a good skinny professionally trained self defense tactician could out maneuver him in an instant. side step, get behind, snap. its over. i've never been scared of guys bigger than me, but of course i filled out pretty well myself, and i've also trained with master martial artists.

Far easier to say when sat at a computer desk than in a real situation - so it is!

Yeah - I agree with the OP, just when you think you have heard it all...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
PCP. It can get people to get naked and act like a lunatic.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

to be devils advocate, a bullet in the knee is worth two in the head! but i agree even with a gun facing that guy would be like luke skywalker in the rancor cage minus the little safe-cave and no big boulders.
edit on 6-12-2011 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The 1st mistake was waking up a naked man on his porch. I don't care how big or little. If he's there, unconsciencous and naked, there's a problem I don't want to have anything to do with. For it to be the incredible hulk, let the law go tazer happy on him. I'm not getting out of the car until my yard is full of cops.
edit on 6-12-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What will happen is this pittiful excuse for a human being will deflate in prison as he will not be able to get his steroids and then this will happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
FOUR HANDCUFFS????? Holy crap
Ive heard of people needing 2 sets of handcuffs but never four.

That segment of "Cops" is my all time favorite segment, IIRC they were on a ride along with the Des Moines, Iowa Police Dept. If you look carefully it looks like the guy was so high on PCP that he cut his manhood off ....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I don't know. Do you know how big a 300 lbs muscle bound man would look like? He would make most the pro wrestlers look wimpy.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

I would NEVER try to take on a guy that big. Would be like a 12 year old trying to get behind me and snap my neck... So tough online.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nrd101

My hero
, seriously though dude not everyone has your level of confidence when threatened by a hulk with roid rage and the fight or flight doesnt work to well and people freeze up being scared silly. People like this should best be avoided rather than confronted, personally i would have backed off and just called the old bill rather than try and deal with him.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Roid rage.

They should cut off his sachel.

Isnt that what they do to dogs to calm them down.

That will lower his testosterone levels real quick.

No Sachel no rages. he he he

It's the testosterone drugs that cause the roid rage not the sachel.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The couple was released from the hospital tuesday. Rubin Arzu is apparently demon possessed according to his family. I guess that could mimic the turning green and bursting out of your clothes. He does seem to have his plate full.
www.sbsun.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
PCP. It can get people to get naked and act like a lunatic.

That video is awesome!!!

Little known fact. The man highlighted in this video is the mayor of Detroit.

new topics

top topics

join