It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charges dropped against McDonald's cashier who hit two women with a metal rod

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by clintdelicious
I am shocked by everyone comments. Yes it is self defence, but when they are on the ground posing no danger and he hits them again and again. That is NOT self defence! That is nothing but malicious violence.

Yeah he probably went a little too far but he sure taught them a valuable lesson. I guess it depends on what was going through his mind.

You were not in his position, he was attacked first, they came over the counter (where there is food getting fried), obviously in this situation your adrenaline makes you react stronger, and even thou it looked like they were down, maybe in his position they were trying to get up and fight back, so he probably hit them until he felt the situation was safe and he calmed down.

Anyway if you watch the video, notice how fast his reactions are, that's what 10 years of prison does to you. The main point here is don't mess with people you don't know, and if your a woman don't assume you can abuse a man because you think he's scared too fight back.
edit on 6-12-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

yeah i agree fully with you on that and yeah his actions were pretty quick but if you watch the video right before he starts laying into them again u can see the weave or hair or whatever its called of one of the girls start to become visible as if she is trying to stand up thats when he starts going to town so i belive that the lady or ladys in question were trying to get back up and thus were still credible threats

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Any man who thinks that they need a metal bar to defend against 2 women is not a man. He could have used his hands if he needed to and I'm sure the women would have ended up on the floor.

Sorry but thats outdated claptrap. In my 22 years of jujitsu training before I got injured and had to stop, I met plenty of women who were not only stronger than me, but nearly all of them were much more vicious.

A persons gender has nothing to do with their ability to cause serious harm.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
the employee should sue mcdonalds for firing him and press charges against the two women. because of those two women and his past record, it will be damn near impossible for him to get another job.

those two "female dogs" got what was coming to them. it looks like they were trying to pass off a fake $50, and before he could use the marker to check it, she slapped him.

women don't want equality, they want special privileges.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Sorry but they deserved to be hit maybe when they attacked him, but repeatedly laying into them on the floor is the behaviour of a psychopath. Any man who thinks that they need a metal bar to defend against 2 women is not a man. He could have used his hands if he needed to and I'm sure the women would have ended up on the floor. People saying that they deserve to almost be killed over getting mad and coming at him is crazy, yes they were wrong but no they don't deserve to be brutalised. I am shocked that none of the employees tried to take the weapon of him when he started to lay into them on the ground, they are cowards.

You're serious? They didn't deserve to be brutalised? They had already assaulted him BEFORE THEY JUMPED THE COUNTER..

If it was me I would have spent a little bit longer finding a weapon and grabbed a knife, I don't care what you want, if you come at me like that I'll kill you no questions asked. Women fought for equal rights and responsibilities and they got them, kudos to the REAL victim, I hope life deals him a better hand soon.
edit on 6-12-2011 by posthuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
theres appropriatly restrainig someone, then there's beating them with a metal pipe until there skull crack's.
cant beleive some people are defending this guy, i think he should've been put back in jail.
edit on 6-12-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

do you have some evidence of any lasting damage? broken bones or skull fractures? it wasn't a metal pipe. it seems to be more like a "car antenna" weapon. thin semi-flexible rod that hurts a bunch, but doesn't cause lasting damage.

female or not, once you assault someone THEN pursue them with intent to harm, you open yourself up to the same treatment. he neutralized them without doing any lasting damage, AND they deserved it. i don't know why you think he is in the wrong.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
No wonder he got off, it was clearly self defence. Adrenaline is a chemical that can make you do bad things, but if the release of it is caused by someone attacking him its not his fault.

I have to concur, this man was in a fight or flight mode and to be honest he didn't have too many places to flee to for protection from those wild women. If he didn't do what he did those women may have sent him to the hospital or morgue. Personally I don't believe a man should be hitting women but at the same time I don't believe women should be hitting them either. This was self defense. I'm sure those women will think twice before bullying another person.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
the employee should sue mcdonalds for firing him and press charges against the two women. because of those two women and his past record, it will be damn near impossible for him to get another job.

those two "female dogs" got what was coming to them. it looks like they were trying to pass off a fake $50, and before he could use the marker to check it, she slapped him.

women don't want equality, they want special privileges.

Yes. The incident occurred on McDonald's property at a time of the night in which security was suppose to be present, where was the night shift manager? When the confusion began with raised voices and cursing why wasn't the police called to remove the women from the property? Oh a shrewd attorney could make a serious case against McDonald's.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

He's not the police or a security guard, it isn't his job to restrain them. Would you have felt different if it were two six foot tall 220lb males? If you want to act like a savage, prepare to get dealt with. If you think a woman won't kill you just as fast as a man, you're a fool.

When I was a C/O I saw women who were beautiful but were accused of some heinous crimes...it was a real eye opener.

I personally would act until the threat was reduced, would I use a steel bar? Probably not..but I'd have no problem going hands on.

I bet they don't try that jumping over the counter **** again...lol
edit on 6-12-2011 by EyesWideShut because: meh

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Check mate! I have seen so many videos on you-tube of people coming into restaurants and just wrecking the place while employees stand by and do nothing even getting attacked themselves in the process.

It is high time somebody took a proactive stance against self righteous thugs who find this to be acceptable behavior. Kudos to this guy, he was protecting himself, his work place, and his fellow coworkers. He shouldn't have been fired he should have been given a medal.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
For all the people saying he should have stopped once they were on the ground I doubt you have ever been in combat.
When you are attacked by someone the situation isn't like in school where someone pulls them off you. You don't stop till they don't stop.
IF YOU LET THEM GET BACK UP THEY CAN AND MOST PROBABLY WILL KILL YOU!
Step out of fantasy land This was a fight where the person was a ttacked by 2 people. You did not see what was going on behind the counter. At the end of the day he was left standing and was judged by a group of his peers. He did not attack them first they attacked him. Justified.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
He probably did take it too far but the fact that they had the minerals to jump over the counter and attack him, that poses the question as to to just how far they would have went if he did not do that and if he did stop and they got up, what then?.

It's all good watching it on video, but if they had not jumped that counter in the first place then that situation would not have taken place.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ha!, I have to admit that while the last 4 or 5 swings with the rod were definately overboard, so was the actions of the 2 woman. How does someone working at a McDonalds know if someone thats going crazy has a gun? Given that, he had a right to defend himself. Personally I would have just called the cops or threw the girl down/pushed her away if she attacked me, but it makes me laugh either way. I hope the two hood rats learned when and when not to go gangstaaa.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, I hadn't heard the outcome.
I am glad they cleared him.

As to what he done in the past, he paid his due and completed the sentence they gave him. Seems he was trying to go straight and get his life back on track and he had every right to defend himself as far as I am concerned.

Maybe he went to far and maybe he didn't. I don't know whether there was any back story or if the lady on the ground behind the counter was still coming at him or if she may have even pulled a knife...... we can't see.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
lol, i just watched this video by random @ worldstarhiphop.com - pure synchronicity (i searched for metal^^)

the most shocking part is you cannot see how much the person who got beaten up is hurt...i mean one person dies after a single hit with a metal rob and another one may still stand straight - so he may just hit him again and again because the person still "moved"...anyway - he acted with too much brutality/aggression - unnecessary...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

i'm going to assume logically he didn't cause lasting physical damage. the two women are the ones who pressed charges, and assuming their lawyer was competent, would have attempted to prove that the employee was overtly brutal.

obviously the jury disagreed. thankfully logic, fairness, and equality are still used in court...sometimes.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I credit this man for his self control, he easily could have killed them and spent the rest of his life in prison, the fact that they were just injured is something be happy about, and the fact hes off free is something to be happy about, these women were playing with fire, an ex-con happened to be at the register when these unruly chicks came in, again, this could have easily turned into both of the women dead and gone.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This thread makes me so happy, in Australia, even if the clerk was in his own home - he would be charged with causing greivous bodily harm with a weapon and the women would likely get off scott free (even if they'd broken in to his home).

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
For the record one of the women walked away with a skull fracture. He beat the sh** out of those chicks and I gotta say...they had it coming. They are lucky they didnt get a cup of hot oil to the face. that has happened before when an employee got into with a customer.

Before people let themselves be clouded by gender let me just say that these were two drunk women, I believe back when this first happened it was stated that they were a couple and having worked in an inner city bar with a huge gay clientele, particularly women, I can look at that video....at that woman's get up....and tell you that these women were in this man's face as another man would be. thats what you get with those heavy handed butch types. And this is in no way coming at homosexuality, but this is a particular type of lesbian. And honestly the subject could be an ats thread on it own. But I digress. Anyway, working in a bar you see a lot of fights. And fights in a lesbian bar get downright BRUTAL. I truly feel that the only reason why these women didnt go for a weapon was because he beat them to it.

They didnt respect him and they definitely saw his manhood as an afterthought. Look at how they flanked him...how it was nothing to slap him. Coming behind that counter and chasing him like that was a pretty clear indication that they thought they had him outmatched. Now Im a pretty forward thinking woman but there is no way in hell I am going to physically challenge a man unless I plan on killing him and have the means or training to do so. In a hand to hand my odds are just too shaky. But there are plenty of women who WILL fight a man, or at least try to. I have witnessed many fights between the sexes at the bar and they usually always end up the same. the women end a bloody heap.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join