It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The 45th President Of The United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+97 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This was the type of Ad I was waiting to see... Enjoy

Pretty good propaganda I'll say.. What do you think?
edit on 5-12-2011 by rober_boricua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rober_boricua

Bad link.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Link is broken, youtbube prob

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

There I fixed the link

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
For as good as he speaks, I am shocked he isn't the current president. But the sad sad truth of the matter is I don't think he will ever be more then a small glimmer of light in a very big corporate shadow that is the government.

Somehow someway when someone tells congress "2+2 =4" They reply with "No it's 5, because that's that the federal reserve says."

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You still haven't figured out the game that's being played. Still trying to grip to "teams" and the 2 party system...When will you guys learn?

NONE OF THEM have your best interests in mind, yet...you just keep giving it to them.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Here is another good video

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Not Propaganda , but TRUTH . Something that to some Americans, cannot be Faced without Self Guilt . We the People have let our Elected Leaders slowly Destroy our Freedoms while we DENY the Reality that is Right in Front of Us . Ron Paul is a Patriot because he Faces the Truth , and tells you what it Is..........Take it or Leave it at your Own Risk America............
edit on 5-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

I think he may have our best interests in mind as well as a few other Presidents long past.

However I do agree that its completely controlled and even if he does get elected, everything he stood for will change because they will control him through threats to his family for instance.

I actually don't think bribing him will work, so they will have to attack him personally.

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only real candidate worth even considering!

I am so passionate about what this man stands for and speaks about!
He speaks for the true American Spirit, he speaks for Me!

I can't stand government authoritarianism and totalitarianism, that's why I am 100% behind Paul, because he wants to remove my chains and put them on the tyrants!

Save America, Save the World,
President Ron Paul 2012!

edit on 5-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rober_boricua

Pretty good propaganda I'll say..

I didnt know the TRUTH was propaganda......

Learn something everyday...........

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I didnt know the TRUTH was propaganda......

Learn something everyday...........

prop·a·gan·da
noun
information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.
Roman Catholic Church .
a.
a committee of cardinals, established in 1622 by Pope Gregory XV, having supervision over foreign missions and the training of priests for these missions.
b.
a school (College of Propaganda) established by Pope Urban VIII for the education of priests for foreign missions.
Archaic . an organization or movement for the spreading of propaganda.

Origin: 1710–20; < Neo-Latin, short for congregātiō dē propāgandā fidē congregation for propagating the faith; propāgandā, ablative singular feminine gerundive of propāgāre; see propagate

It derives from "Propagate".
So yes, anything that is propagated in an organized fashion is propaganda.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The real truth is this, it takes a whole lotta good propaganda to make up for the bad propaganda he has spewed over the years.
I think his U.S. Blame game, anti Israel and Islamo ignorance is the main reason why he can't get any ground with main stream America.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Returning Israel to full independence and sovereignty is being anti-Israel? This is a perfect example of how jacked up the brainwashing can be folks.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I know,I just didnt know what "type" of Propaganda OP was implying...........

ETA,I see....the Good kind.......

edit on 5-12-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The real truth is this, it takes a whole lotta good propaganda to make up for the bad propaganda he has spewed over the years.
I think his U.S. Blame game, anti Israel and Islamo ignorance is the main reason why he can't get any ground with main stream America.

Pro-Israel = Pro-Peace. It just happens to be Pro-Everybody including Pro-Palestine or Pro-Iran too!

Anti-Israel = Pro-War. See war destroys nations, it doesn't build them.

If you are pro-war, you are in favor of watching rockets drop in Tel-Aviv Israel and in Gaza.
Pro-war = Anti-freedom
Pro-war = Anti-human

Pro-war = Pro-death

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Ron Paul is the only real candidate worth even considering!

I am so passionate about what this man stands for and speaks about!
He speaks for the true American Spirit, he speaks for Me!

I can't stand government authoritarianism and totalitarianism, that's why I am 100% behind Paul, because he wants to remove my chains and put them on the tyrants!

Save America, Save the World,
President Ron Paul 2012!

Sometimes it just pays to repeat what you've heard - and leave it at that.

RON PAUL!!!!

peace

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

You still haven't figured out the game that's being played. Still trying to grip to "teams" and the 2 party system...When will you guys learn?

NONE OF THEM have your best interests in mind, yet...you just keep giving it to them.

Sorry, as much as I would agree about any other person on Earth, this is the one guy who actually spoke the truth when the rest of them were a pack of liars.

Show me another candidate that proposed we eliminate most of the power of the Federal Government. Show me someone with such a pristine record.

Also it's not about the person per se.
It's about the politics, the ideals, the philosophy.
It's about Freedom and Liberty vs Tyranny and Slavery.

If I sit this out and allow such a good chance to pass by because I believed everything in the Universe was a scam and a lie, than I would NEVER find the Truth, now would I?
edit on 5-12-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Lol thanks for clarifying for those who thought I used the word propaganda in a bad way.
Now every politician uses propaganda to send a message either is a good one or a bad one. I think Ron Paul is not the perfect candidate but is the best candidate so I hope he wins. You guys should really see a movie called "Wag the dog".

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

I hate these holier than thou type of replies.

You think you're such a rebel because you've figured out you're part of the game and you refuse to play? That's simply inaction.

A real rebel continues to play the game, climbs to the top and changes the game. I think that's what Ron has been trying to do, even if he's only a thorn in the side to most professional politicians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join