It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: The 45th President Of The United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This country needs someone honest up there doing the right thing.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I do not want to see Ron Paul as President. I think that it would be a waste. I'd rather see him become Secretary of the Treasury. I honestly believe that we will all be better off that way. Besides it should be fun to watch when he cleans house.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

Well said, friend. When you get an option that by all verifiable accounts presents an actual opportunity to correct past mistakes and get back on the right footing - and is backed by a confirmed history of actually meaning what it claims, you're a fool for not latching on to it.

Admittedly, we've ended up with a crappy system. So...we're just supposed to say "I'm not playing anymore" and let it continue to wreck lives and take wrong steps without any challenge? That's not brains, that sounds more like battered wife syndrome to me! "I can't take it anymore, so...I'll just...I dunno, roll over and keep taking it?" Oh good lord...

I would otherwise agree, though - if there are no good option, don't lend support and by extension your complicity to a bad one - but by god, when you have a GOOD one, help out!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I do not want to see Ron Paul as President. I think that it would be a waste. I'd rather see him become Secretary of the Treasury. I honestly believe that we will all be better off that way. Besides it should be fun to watch when he cleans house.

I'll agree with cleaning house, but disagree about the presidency being a waste - if for no other reason than foreign policy.

We might see it differently here, but I view an antagonistic foreign policy of always intervening in other nations arbitrarily as counter productive. It engenders hostility against us AND leaves us less safe as we have wide-open borders and a military that is not here to protect us as well as worn out from multiple deployments. We simply can't afford it anymore, and it's unwise on several levels...and I'm simply sick of so many noncombatants around the world dying as a result, along with our own servicemen & women, deformed babies from DU, all for...what? To protect us from non-existent threats, or those we likely wouldn't be facing but for our own actions?

Wasted lives & money. If the president could do NOTHING else for us, this might almost be enough for us, and I don't see any of the other options making any serious steps here.

Thanks, friend.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
BEST video.

He should take out a million dollar spot on prime time for this ad.

PLAY IT ALL.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Noticed there is a lot of doom and gloom and "why bother, it's fixed!" responses. And normally what you are saying is true, but I believe Ron Paul is the exception to that rule. There are always the exceptions to the rule.

For instance, I have never voted. Never! For the very reasons the gloomers are citing here. But I will be this time. And I know a lot of other people who will be voting this time who normally don't. All of us are voting for what we feel is our last hope - our last chance.

So doom and gloomers, I ask you what will you do? Vote for more of the same? Not vote? Commit suicide when everything gets too tough? I am really very curious on this...

So take a break from 'The sky is falling" and let us know. Then you can go back to "woe is us", or trolling as the case may be.

Remember, just because it will be difficult is no excuse not to take the one chance that we have. If it doesn't work y'all have a big "I told ya so" coming then, but not until.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rober_boricua

Excellent I loved it. This is going to be one of the most amazing elections in US history and may just start the next civil war.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
If Ron is elected I envision it playing out several ways. One way, which I am not going to go into is that he will be assassinated, but I say it as only a possibility and to get that one out of the way.

As I see it, if any other person becomes president we are certainly screwed, Ron is our last hope before the switch is flipped and we all become slaves. I honestly believe that if we are to remain and regain our liberties and rights back, any other president will not allow or not be allowed to let that to happen, we as a free people will not survive another 4 years as the USA.

I do have concerns though with Ron becoming president. Over the years I have heard several presidents say they are going to do this and going to do that. But, once they get sworn into office and briefed they always seem to change their tune and do the opposite. Now, for what it is worth, I must maintain a certain level of doubt as to why this happens. Maybe there is something going on outside of the NWO that for the greater good forces the newly elected president to change their tune. I have been alive long enough to have experienced various situations in life. I have made good decisions and I have made bad decisions. What I will say is this, there have been instances where I made a decision based off of what I knew and what I thought was right. Hindsight being 20/20 there were cases had I in fact had all the details of the situation, those details would have changed the outcome of my decision. This is why I maintain a certain degree of doubt and skepticism. But the NWO reasons do top the list as to why this happens. I still have problems in determining with 100% accuracy, are all the worlds problems the result of a bunch of idiots who do not know their ass from a hole in the ground or indeed people are pulling strings. Or the person was simply telling people what they wanted to hear in order to get elected. Who knows.

It hurts to hear people, even citizens of the USA talk about their country the way they do. I know it is not perfect and there are some serious issues. But deep down I think the core of the USA and what it stands for is still there and is only buried in the detritus that a few people have left in their wake. Get rid of the corruption and the USA will once again shine. I wish people would take their aggression out on those specifically causing the problems instead of allowing those individuals to paint a picture about how evil the USA is, especially if people are being manipulated.

Considering Ron's long track record of his belief system, if he flip flops then we will know that there is definitely a problem. If this occurs then before throwing the book at him, I think we should take it as a message that there is a problem that he alone cannot fix and requires the support of the people.

If he makes it to office and nothing happens and he continues forward with his plans as we know them to be then we may need to take a second look at the NWO conspiracy and the facts behind what we know or think we know. If there is something nefarious going on, I would expect the NWO to do whatever they can to defend their position.

I mean no disrespect to anyone on what I am about to say. I think it might also be good if a non-religious person to become president. I say this loosely, but I think there are cases those people that do not believe in god could be of great service. I think these sorts of people are able to take the middle road and find a balance for all people. A person that can say to the satanists you are nuts, a person that can say to the muslims that they are nuts and a person that call the christians nuts and get up there on stage and make decisions based off of what every single person on the planet needs, and not what a god says. After, taking care of the necessities, people are free to practice what ever religion they so choose. We need someone who can walk between all these factions of people and bang their skulls together and tell them to kiss and make-up. We must find a way to separate religion from politics.

It is aggravating to those that choose not to take a religious stance is caught up in all this satan, muslim, islam, christian war crap. I tend to feel like monkey in the middle and take no side of a religious debate.

BTW: I will be voting for Ron.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Save America, Save the World,

Save America, Save the world? Are you serious? Seems to me most of the destruction the past ten years has come from America. If America kept their nose out of other peoples business the world wouldn't need saving.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Save America, Save the World,

Save America, Save the world? Are you serious? Seems to me most of the destruction the past ten years has come from America. If America kept their nose out of other peoples business the world wouldn't need saving.

I think that was kind of the point.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I really hope so. There is a time when people need to throw away the things that make them feel comfortable and do something out of the comfort zone.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As a lifelong democrat, I'm switching my voting status to independent so I can vote for Ron Paul in 2012. Thank you for the "greatest hits" video, OP. This is the type of propaganda and candidate I can support. I'd also like to add, beyond his stances, I *really* like his consistency. He's been making the same important points since the 1980s.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If I were an American I'd definitely be voting Ron Paul, but with the full knowledge that he will not be allowed to change anything. He's playing their game, which they make the rules for and which they are not prepared to lose. If support for Paul was so overwhelming that he got voted in... well, I just hope he's written his will and spent plenty of time with his family.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

The way I see it, *if* Ron Paul becomes president and then changes his lifelong stances, then we'll *know* for certain that a shadow government does exist. From there, the revolution to take back America will begin. Average citizens will know for certain something is horrendously wrong with the US government. So, it's win/win for US citizens through either a powerful, ethical president or his demise where the revolution takes over.
edit on 6-12-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

I would like to think that if Ron Paul got into office, genuine article or shill, at least the populace voted for someone who sounded really good on policies.

IF Ron Paul turns out to be just as bad as the others, then the people will act accordingly because as far as I can see, (SAD AS IT SOUNDS) Ron Paul appears to be the last hope for the USA.

Good luck guys, my heart is with you all.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

So who would you like to see Prez? With RP as treasury sec?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I really hope he wins. He's got all my support.

But I keep getting this nagging feeling, what will we all do when they attempt to or do kill him? I have no doubt they will if he gets close to winning or does win. Look what happened to the last president who tried to abolish the Fed -- he got shot trough the head and we're still trying to pick up the pieces of what happened.

Should something like that happen to Ron Paul, will we all take to the streets, will we overthrow our government and the bankers? Where will it stop? Will we march down to local bank branches and local mortgage lenders and remove the corruption from the bottom up, if from the top down doesn't work?

What will you do if our hope is removed forcefully?

Khar

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

A great ad for sure. He certainly has stuck to his guns for a long time. Can the whole of the USA open their eyes and vote for this guy?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

nice post.

the part about a non-religious president, in my opinion, is where the aliens come in. Hopefully they can renew our hope as a civilization and give us some new technology that allows us to get off fossil fuels. I don't buy into the fear paradigm the evil forces need to be successful.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Yeah I understand what you mean but right now we should really try to focus and cooperate with the only man that appears to be trying all his life to fight against the system. First let's try to make him win and then we can worry about maintaining him alive. One step at a time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join