It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New IA poll shows Ron Paul only GOP candidate beating Obama

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Ron Paul does NOT represent any revolution. You guys just make the same mistake OVER and OVER and OVER, never learning from it. As long as someone tells you everything you want to hear, you fall into the same trap as if it was all a "brand new experience." 4 years later, it will be the worse than it is now, and you'll keep digging your holes until there isn't an ounce of freedom left.

Pffft...

Hmmm...let's see. A 30+ year record of consistently calling for a return to the constitutional bounds on government; of actually living by his principles and offering discounted or free services instead of accepting entitlement funds from his patients; of consistently maintaining the same message (other than two changed opinions on the death penalty and immigration in light of changing reality and awareness) instead of shifting with the political winds; of realizing and calling out the racist realities of the war on drugs; of being wise enough to foretell the coming economic recessions, terrorist attacks, and loss of liberties as a result of our policies years in advance...

...calling for a change in thinking by acknowledging and calling for an end to government expansion, spending, and intrusion in our lives; realizing that government is best which governs least and that people are wise enough to live their own lives as the government fails when at controlling it for them...

...54+ years of marriage to the same woman with no affairs, raising doctors and senators as his children...

Sincerity. Integrity. Honesty as verified by history.

Sounds pretty revolutionary to me - count me on board! No other politician in recent memory has a record to match, when either considering consistency OR prescience in understanding the issues to face and having warned us in advance how to avoid them. This isn't a politician - this is a statesman.

And I would be honored for a chance to call him president, as this country has been needing actual change and a return to the founding principles that made it great for quite a long time now.
edit on 12/6/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
I also love the sig man! Had me laughing

Glad you guys like it, got it off RP's facebook page a while back, I liked it too as you can see.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by 27jd

Love the signature picture!!

If he wins Iowa, New Hampshire, and Florida, what will the establishment do? They can't corrupt him, he has no scandals, he can't be bought, they can't kill him, because he'll be martyred and be even more dangerous to the establishment.

I honestly thought it was going to be harder than this to get him to the tops of the legitimate polls.

How will they play it?

They will find a way. And "old-age" death is even plausible. He's such a threat to the Fed, etc., there's no way they will let him win. Not trying to be cynical, but it would suprise me incredibly.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

I was just telling my mother something similar.

The WORST thing that could happen for the country is if Ron Paul has a good showing through January and looks to be the front-runner, and then suffers a natural death like a heart attack. Nobody will believe it is natural, including me, and it will send shockwaves through the system. It is a scary, but plausible concern.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join