It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New IA poll shows Ron Paul only GOP candidate beating Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The Revolution is steamrolling right now. He's top tier in all the polls, and he just won the Oklahoma straw poll tonight with 46%. Even Krauthammer on Fox news today said Ron Paul will probably win Iowa. All our hard work is paying off people, we can win this.

With less than a month before the Iowa caucus, GOP presidential candidate and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich has surged into the lead, but Texas Rep. Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate who could best President Obama, a new Iowa poll says.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Love the signature picture!!

If he wins Iowa, New Hampshire, and Florida, what will the establishment do? They can't corrupt him, he has no scandals, he can't be bought, they can't kill him, because he'll be martyred and be even more dangerous to the establishment.

I honestly thought it was going to be harder than this to get him to the tops of the legitimate polls.

How will they play it?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Ron Paul is gaining so much momentum; it's very exciting. I think he really may have a chance to win the primaries, and if not I hope he runs as independent. Newt I feel will drop in the polls soon as light is shown on his dark side.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

The little pic still has me cracking up! Ron Paul is the Chuck Norris of politics, and the "most interesting 'politician' in the world" all wrapped into one!

Sharks have a week dedicated to him!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yeah, there's not much they can do but acknowledge it. They've been backbending all over the place working him into the equation and pretended they never said he would never be a top tier candidate. You can see the frustration on their faces as they eat their crow.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

okay I really love Chuck Norris. Ron Paul is my second choice for Prez. And since Chuck is too busy to run I think I will just vote for Ron Paul. He is the only one that doesn't scare me.
We need a Dr. in the White House.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Newt I feel will drop in the polls soon as light is shown on his dark side.

It's so ironic that Herman Cain was on top of the polls, but once the allegations came out, he was done. Then Newt slides into 1st place, but was proven to have engaged in the same actions Cain was knocked out for. The surges are all manufactured, Ron Paul is gaining slowly and steadily, but it is true support not an illusion.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

How the hell did Herman Cain win the Florida Straw Poll?

I was there, and he didn't do anything spectacular. His speaking style was great, but I ran into Newt several times, I ran into Romney dozens of times, even hugged his wife and met his son! Bachmann made a special point to come introduce herself after the debate and she was lovely. Gary Johnson had a great showing, and he was a pleasure to talk to, and then out of nowhere Cain wins the thing?

I was always a little skeptical of him, but I did admire his guts to put that 999 plan on the table before anyone else was talking real solutions.

It's been obvious from the start that Perry and Romney were the chosen ones. Newt and Cain have been kind of dark horses and I don't know what to make of them.

I put This Thread up a couple of days ago when I first learned Cain was dropping out. The whole thing stinks of a set-up, and then you add Trump into the mix, and it gets real stinky, real fast.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Go Ron, Go Ron, Go Ron...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Precisely. The only reason Newt is surging in the polls is because he's a good speaker and ignores the allegations made against him; all of which are far worse than Cains predicament. Apparently old dirt doesn't suffice? However Ron Paul has a consistent STRONG base and is appealing to more voters by the minute.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

It's so ironic that Herman Cain was on top of the polls, but once the allegations came out, he was done. Then Newt slides into 1st place, but was proven to have engaged in the same actions Cain was knocked out for.
reply to post by 27jd

HA My wife and I were just discussing this same thing last night. On top of that a little Clinton discussion. Either way it paints a clear picture that everything is being manipulated to keep their favorites at the top.
And as you said....

Ron Paul is gaining slowly and steadily, but it is true support not an illusion.

Couldn't agree more.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
The Revolution is steamrolling right now. He's top tier in all the polls, and he just won the Oklahoma straw poll tonight with 46%. Even Krauthammer on Fox news today said Ron Paul will probably win Iowa. All our hard work is paying off people, we can win this.

With less than a month before the Iowa caucus, GOP presidential candidate and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich has surged into the lead, but Texas Rep. Ron Paul is the only Republican candidate who could best President Obama, a new Iowa poll says.

Read more: dailycaller.com...

Ron Paul does NOT represent any revolution. You guys just make the same mistake OVER and OVER and OVER, never learning from it. As long as someone tells you everything you want to hear, you fall into the same trap as if it was all a "brand new experience." 4 years later, it will be the worse than it is now, and you'll keep digging your holes until there isn't an ounce of freedom left.

Pffft...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Well, at this point, all we can do is go by his consistent record. It is a revolution, doesn't have to be violent. Things are not the same as they were the last few elections, the people are no longer comfortable. This IMO is one of the final tests of our system, the conditions are right for an anti-establishment candidate to win.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Even though I hate polls, I have to admit I've been getting very excited myself the past week and things seem like they are falling in place...and with perfect timing. I saw Pelosi on the attack today against Newt. It's only a matter of time before the Dems with the help of RP destroy the new flavor.
The ole saying goes, "payback is a bitch!"

I also love the sig man! Had me laughing

edit on 12/5/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

But, Ah, Er, I thought His Majesty President to Be Gingrich Won the IA Poll ? Damn , i gotta Stop watching Network News ! ............LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Technically Gingrich did. This was a different poll focused on voters across the spectrum.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Ron Paul does NOT represent any revolution. You guys just make the same mistake OVER and OVER and OVER, never learning from it. As long as someone tells you everything you want to hear, you fall into the same trap as if it was all a "brand new experience." 4 years later, it will be the worse than it is now, and you'll keep digging your holes until there isn't an ounce of freedom left.

Pffft...

Pffft... Ron Paul's VOTING HISTORY represents what I want to hear...

Forget candidates words, look at their actions!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If RP wins the candidacy then good! But dont be surprised if he as a heart attack or something unfortunate happen to him!

If it was RP vs Obama then RP will win. Otherwise business as usual!!

Would RP get rid of the FED crimeshop though?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Interesting. I'm not going to laugh at Pope Paul I. I'm simply wondering what the reality is. He still doesn't appear to have much support, regardless of whatever polls you may be looking at. I suppose anything is possible, however.

The reason I would vote for him is because he comes closest to my 2012 political philosophy as it covers all sides of the Presidential run....

The Late Groucho Marx for President! His brothers Harpo and Chico for Vice-President.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I have spread the word constantly on my facebook. My girlfriend and I registered as republicans so we can vote in our closed primaries. My brother has decided to do the same. I have one friend that was avidly opposed to Paul and going to vote for Obama (this is her first voting year, just turned 18, and she is very opinionated) just tell me a month or so ago she thinks she had changed to support Paul after seeing my videos. I am doing what I can. I hope this happens. I just want to know if the system is real. If you can actually have the one you want that isn't a chosen candidate. Anyone unsure, this isn't just a great choice, but a great experiment with our freedom and future.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join