It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitar Tarabich, The Prophet Who Was Better Than Nostradamus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Some of you may heard of Mitar Tarabich but for those of you who haven't;

Mitar Tarabich (1829–1899), an illiterate peasant from the small Serbian village of Kremna, experienced occasional prophetic visions. Being a religious person and having a local Serbian orthodox priest for a godfather, he told this priest about his episodes of "seeing into the future".

I'm not usually a believe of the whole prophet thing, I always gathered that the future isn't set in stone. But after reading some of Mitar's prophecies I may have to change my mind. He has sucessfully predicted some of historys most important events. (and he does it without being the Riddler)

World War 1

Soon after this war, another war will start...the Big War in which a lot of blood will be spilled. If that blood were a river, a huge stone of 300 kilograms would roll in its current easily. A mighty army from across a river, three times bigger than ours, will attack us... They will destroy everything on their way. They penetrate deep into our land... Hard times will come upon us... Our army will almost give up, but than suddenly an intelligent man on a black stallion will take command and cry out, ’Forward to victory, my people! Forward, brother Serbs!’ Our army springs to life. Its fighting spirit wakes up and the enemy is chased away across the river..."

World War 2 and the Nazi's

"Then the one who sits on the throne of our kingdom is killed. He will leave behind a widow and orphans. A relative of his will replace him on the throne, and he will try to rule justly and take good care of his cousin’s children. But people do not love him, and he is accused of being an unjust ruler. He is dethroned and imprisoned by his army. His life will be saved by England’s king and queen. Then, on the empty throne, our killed king’s boy sits. But he will rule only for a few days. He will be taken by his soldiers over the seas because our kingdom is again invaded by a foreign, evil army. All of Europe is under the rule of the crooked anti-cross."

The United Nations

"After the Great War, peace will reign all over the world. Many new states will appear...black, white, red and yellow. An international court is formed, which does not allow countries to fight each other. This court will be above all kings. Where a war starts, the court will judge justly, trying to transform hatred and butchery into love and peace. The lucky ones who live to see these times will be more than happy."

Television

"Men will build a box and within will be some kind of gadget with images, but they will not be able to communicate with me already dead, even though this image gadget will be as close to this other world as hairs on the human scalp are close to each other. With the help of this image gadget, man will be able to see everything that is happening all over the world."

Oil Drilling and possible alternative fuel

People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold, which will give them light, speed and power, and the Earth will shed tears of sorrow because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The Earth will suffer because of these open wounds. Instead of working in the fields, people will dig everywhere, in right and wrong places, but the real power will be all around them, not being able to tell them, ’Come on, take me; don’t you see that I am here, all around you?’ Only after many a summer, people will remember this real power, and then they will realize how stupid it was to dig all those holes."

Space exporation

Man will travel to other worlds to find lifeless deserts there, and still, God forgive him, he will think that he knows better than God himself. There, except for the eternal peace of God, he will see nothing, but he will sense with his heart and soul all of God’s beauty and power. People will drive in rigs upon the Moon and stars. They will look for life, but life similar to ours they will not find. It will be there, but they will not be able to understand it and see that it is life. One who goes there, God forgive him, not believing in God as it is proper for an honourable and decent person, when he comes back he will say, ’Oh, you people who mention God’s name with doubt, go there where I was; then you will see what is God’s mind and power’

Mitar also predicted a 3rd world war, which of course has yet to happen.

"When they start to meditate more, they will be closer to God’s wisdom, but it will be too late because the evil ones will already ravage the whole Earth and men will start to die in great numbers. Then people will run away from cities to the country and look for the mountains with three crosses, and there, inside, they will be able to breathe and drink water. Those who will escape will save themselves and their families, but not for long, because a great famine will appear. There will be plenty of food in towns and villages, but it will be poisoned. Many will eat because of hunger and die immediately. Those who will fast to the end will survive, because the Holy Ghost will save them and they will be close to God

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There are many othere predictions on the site above, I look forward to chatting with you all about them.

ALS

edit on 5-12-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Then people will run away from cities to the country and look for the mountains with three crosses,

Wonder where this mountain is? what range?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
there allready is a thread on ATS on this subject

link   
reply to post by mytheroy

The is a place called 'Three Crosses mountain range', its in Bolivia.

www.photo-andes.com...

ALS

link   
Interesting, Poisoned food, immidietly thought of Food stocks being infected by radiation, that would kill people in a short time period, and would not be visible on the food.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Well guess I'm screwed lol, that a long way away from here

edit on 5-12-2011 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
might be interested in this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Ahhh everytime. Guess I should of searched it.

ALS

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Wow, never heard of this guy. Very cool, especially the one about oil drilling.

s+f

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by heyitsphil

I thought that was a cool one. Seems hes trying to talk about alternative fuel as well, I.e: hydrogen.

ALS

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I thought Jesus was the last prophet for Christians , but now , I see that prophets with predictions and no moral rules fit the Materialists.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

What on Earth are you on about?

ALS

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

There have been several threads about him here in the past.
I remember one because I participated in it.

I'll direct you to this specific post, which is well worth reading. It's essential reading, actually.

I thought Jesus was the last prophet for Christians , but now , I see that prophets with predictions and no moral rules fit the Materialists.

Christ is a prophet of Islam, not in Christianity.
But I see your point.

edit on 5-12-2011 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

My fault.

Sorry.

top topics

join