It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if life on other planets all ready exist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
We are one small planet in a small solar system on the edge of a small galaxy compared to the trillions of stars and other galaxies in the universe.

My question has always been is this.

Why are other civilizations (if they exist per Drake's equation) concentrated on the Earth as believed by some? Are we a novelty? Are we one of the few life forms to evolve above micro-organisms? Are we a threat to the universe because we blew up an atomic bomb that only affected a small area in contrast to the Earth's overall surface and thus threaten a massive expanding universe in which we rate as a micro-dot?

Some state wormholes as fact and I thought it was an untestable theory at this time. Then there are dimension claims. What draws another civilization to this dimension and then finds this grain of sand nestled on an infinite beach?

Are aliens real? probably, odds are good for life in this vast universe.

Is the Earth the center of the universe? I doubt it. But there would have to be a very special reason for other civilizations to spend so much time observing us. With the universe calculated to be so immense (and some say infinite) why would aliens bypass or overlook all of the other space , time, and objects, out there to explore just to reach the Earth. Has other life had time to advance to manipulate space and time since the creation event began?

What makes us so special?

Are we the children of a creator and a must find for other civilizations?

Maybe we are just good entertainment.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
We are one small planet in a small solar system on the edge of a small galaxy compared to the trillions of stars and other galaxies in the universe.

My question has always been is this.

Why are other civilizations (if they exist per Drake's equation) concentrated on the Earth as believed by some? Are we a novelty? Are we one of the few life forms to evolve above micro-organisms? Are we a threat to the universe because we blew up an atomic bomb that only affected a small area in contrast to the Earth's overall surface and thus threaten a massive expanding universe in which we rate as a micro-dot?

Some state wormholes as fact and I thought it was an untestable theory at this time. Then there are dimension claims. What draws another civilization to this dimension and then finds this grain of sand nestled on an infinite beach?

Are aliens real? probably, odds are good for life in this vast universe.

Is the Earth the center of the universe? I doubt it. But there would have to be a very special reason for other civilizations to spend so much time observing us. With the universe calculated to be so immense (and some say infinite) why would aliens bypass or overlook all of the other space , time, and objects, out there to explore just to reach the Earth. Has other life had time to advance to manipulate space and time since the creation event began?

What makes us so special?

Are we the children of a creator and a must find for other civilizations?

Maybe we are just good entertainment.

Maybe the alien civilization or civilizations have existed for millions of years and they have already studied the planets that are changing slowly. Human civilization is changing rapidly so the aliens might be making extraordinary efforts to study this transition. Maybe this transition on Earth will be over in 1000 years and we will become boring again. (In other words we are the one baby civilization among hundreds of elderly civilizations so they are all very excited about Earth.)
edit on 5-12-2011 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I starred the OP because I have a similar train of thought. I think that there are planets and life out there, but it would take hundreds, if not thousands of years to reach them. I don`t think that the theory presented here is completely accurate.
From what the OP proposes, the entire galaxy could be exploding out there, but we just haven`t seen it because the light and the image hasn`t reached us yet. Seems flawed on some levels, despite the fact I can see the thought process behind it.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnonymousLurker

I agree with you and thanks for agreeing at least 50 %. Well lately they found a Earth like planet 600 light years away. So slowly we will see humanity in existence soon, I believe.
news.yahoo.com...

Next step for NASA is to get closer to this star with a powerful telescope and find any existence, its funny how they say surface temp is 70 lol, people here cant even predict the temperature here accurately.

I bet NASA has made contact with humanity, I have this feeling they do. They will let us know soon, they will have too. From what I read before, we vibrate at a lower frequency, all the other beings vibrate at a higher frequency, that's why we cant see them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join