It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I Discovered This Hidden World.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Five years ago if someone were to tell me that 9/11 was an inside job I would have immediately thought they were a nut-job with no second thought to even humor the idea that it could even be possible. It wasn't until I just happened to start watching "Loose Change" on YouTube out of boredom that my eyes began to open. From there I was thrust into a path of discovery - 9/11 led to learning about the New World Order, which led to the Illuminati, Bohemian Grove, Bilderberg, and so on. I was hooked. I saw symbolism everywhere now - in music, movies, all over the media. I started reading and researching everything from the Luciferian Doctrine and occultism to MK Ultra mind control programming. Eventually all this began branching out to Ancient Alien Theory and ancient mysteries and esoteric philosophies. Many books, posts, and articles later, I have become awakened to this world and aware of it's ubiquity in my life everyday. I have been visiting sites like ATS for a while now along with two other favorite sites of mine, Infowars.com and VigilantCitizen.com. I'm thankful for all that I've learned and continue to be fascinated by it all; I learn something new almost everyday and I hope to hear how you came to discover this stuff as well. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth025

I suppose I was born with my eyes open. I can't remember one day realising the world was a much deeper place than what we are led to believe.

I always daydreamed as a kid, and always asked the question why. Maybe that led to my awakening.
edit on 4-12-2011 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It's fantastic isnt it? I also started via the 9/11 conspiracy and then the rabbit hole just kept going!!

I was approached by our postie asking if id heard of chemtrails!! More and more people are becoming aware the world is not as it seems.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Hi there, and welcome.

I am not sure what brought me back to the site, it may have been the mass animal deaths or ancient aliens, maybe the fukushima events.
I used to read the site years ago but was sort of religious and the site annoyed me.

I have found many truths here, and many possibilities. My mind is now more open and this site is partly responsible for that.

This site brings me information, hope, comfort and challenge. I did not find any answers in religion, I find my questions here though and have learned how to reason and find answers which make sense.

I look forward to reading more of you.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hi Truth025, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by samzy

The metaphor of "the rabbit hole" is perfect... and yes, chemtrails are a terrible thing and my mind continues to be boggled by the lack of awareness of them and everything else that's going on in the world. But I'm glad more and more people are waking up every day.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Yeah, there will always be posts on this site that are ridiculous or false or that completely contradict our beliefs but there are even more intelligent and informative posts - some real eye openers that make it all worth it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Same... I've always been curious, a thinker. That's probably what led me to realize that the answers are within reach... only to be replaced by new questions.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

My awakening began with the reading of Near Death Experiences. (Everyone here that knows me is going - "Uhhhh, there she goes again with the NDE's!"). But I found them to be very eye-opening. Secondly, I was led to a website by Steve Beckow called The 2012 Scenario in which Steve talked about the news of the day in a way that made sense. He did not conform to the "doom and gloom" 2012 scenario but to a transformation of the human race into a more peaceful and loving community. One night my guides (angels/spirits/higher-self/god/or whoever it is that guides me) told me I needed to join a forum. I lurked here for at least a year before I actually joined. So now here I am! Loving talking with people from all over the world about their views on the day's news.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thanks for writing this. It's really interesting to me to discover how people "wake up." I find it really fascinating that 9/11 was the cause for so many people's moment of truth---their "aha moment!" that led them to dig deeper into other things.

I don't remember a time when I wasn't aware that the world wasn't all it was cracked up to be...It's so heartening to hear that others are joining the ranks. Here's to reaching critical mass!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

hahaha yes, NDE's are very interesting... I have only read a little about them - it's fascinating to see the consistencies within each persons story. I have also read about 2012 as a spiritual transformation and consciousness - the beginning of a new cycle. Very interesting.

Thanks for the post!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth025[/i

...and I hope to hear how you came to discover this stuff as well. Thanks.

Sounds like you made the right choice...

Welcome, to the land of the real.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Exactly!... I wonder if Neo's power within the Matrix is a second metaphor for the 'law of attraction'? ... Just something I've thought about lately.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Welcome to our side! I had my eyes open up over of all things being laid up in my house on painkillers for weeks after a knee surgery. I had a lot of time on my hands, and a lot of gaps in my mind of reality and how things are the way they are, or at least how "we are told" they are, so I started digging and scanning (I had been going to Georgia Tech, so access to a government depository was pretty rad). I'm about to bombard your thread with a lot of documents so please accept my apologies if this is too much...

The 1917 Congressional Record showing that JP Morgan purchased the world media like a bastard...

Now...

From their quarterly pulication...

And then there's these bastards, who's members include Al Gore, Bill Gates, Queen Beatrix, Henry Kissinger, Ted Turner, Tony Blair, George Soros, and many more..

Oh yea, and then there's these awesome accounts...

Good stuff, right? I'm so glad that I pay taxes to these madmen, right?

If your ready for more, check this insane video I made.. What the hell has happened to this country??!!

edit on 4-12-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

edit on 4-12-2011 by rstregooski because: more beer

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
welcome.
My distrust of government started when I was 61/2 years old and wrote a letter to the Prime Minister.
I will throw out a thread one day about it.

ATS gives you something new to learn every day

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If I can make a suggestion for some reading, I would check out The Law of One readings. Very much in the ancient astronaut line of theories but packs a whole lot of philosophy, astrology, and physics in there as well. I've found it's made a very positive contribution to my life, and it's free to read to boot

Enjoy if you choose to. Love and light.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Wow, good work on this post!... I will have to finish reading it later, sounds very interesting so far.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Welcome aboard, but beware the sheeple.

Hope to see you around the boards. Well met, and enjoy.

new topics

top topics

join