It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Few strange pictures i took with the gf

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReeceIkyle
The title of the this thread really got my hopes up.
The title says WITH the gf not OF the gf

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Hi LvSLoLo,
I downloaded your pictures and toyed abit with them.
They are very dark, so I had to

I see a lot of orbs, but that is normal with pictures taken with:
A digital camera
Flash
Dark background
Wide open diaphragm
Something in the air, like dust, water droplets invisible to the naked eye, snow.

Your last two photo's clearly show snow.

The red lights I can not explain.
The orange spots could be a reflection of the coat of your GF if there was any red, orange or pink in it.
And only than if she was walking on the opposite side, next to you.

I could not find the lady in your Photo.

It was nice, thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Hi LvSLoLo,
I downloaded your pictures and toyed abit with them.
They are very dark, so I had to

I see a lot of orbs, but that is normal with pictures taken with:
A digital camera
Flash
Dark background
Wide open diaphragm
Something in the air, like dust, water droplets invisible to the naked eye, snow.

Your last two photo's clearly show snow.

The red lights I can not explain.
The orange spots could be a reflection of the coat of your GF if there was any red, orange or pink in it.
And only than if she was walking on the opposite side, next to you.

I could not find the lady in your Photo.

It was nice, thanks for posting
Hi
the red lights are what puzzle me the most becouse as i said there is no lights what so ever there its a abandoned old pit there isnt even security guards there anymore...in the distance is alot of tree's and 1 long main road leading to the pit its self that is off to the right around 2 miles on the long road. Well at the time i take pictures my gf stands behind me becouse its pitch black and i know the road very well and theres alot of manholes they took the covers off that drop atleast 4-5 foot if you accidentaly fall into one of them on each side of the road.

BTW to everyone intrested i was going to re-upload the images again but yesterday i bought my gf a brand new very good camera for christmas that we are going to use in the same places again and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It was nice, thanks for posting Hi
the red lights are what puzzle me the most becouse as i said there is no lights what so ever there its a abandoned old pit there isnt even security guards there anymore...in the distance is alot of tree's and 1 long main road leading to the pit its self that is off to the right around 2 miles on the long road. Well at the time i take pictures my gf stands behind me becouse its pitch black and i know the road very well and theres alot of manholes they took the covers off that drop atleast 4-5 foot if you accidentaly fall into one of them on each side of the road.

BTW to everyone intrested i was going to re-upload the images again but yesterday i bought my gf a brand new very good camera for christmas that we are going to use in the same places again and see what happens.

That is good news.
Next time try to use a tripod, a small diaphragm and a longer timing. It should help you to get rid of most "orbs" that are in fact dust ectc.

If you still get "orbs" they could be interesting.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ive just gotten back from the pit again with my girlfriend we took 116 pictures but only 5 of them had things we couldnt explain in them even after i enhanced there image with MAGIX they still look strange 1 of them has a evil face in it..anyway good news i was talking to 2 of the security guards that work at the windfarm (they use the pits roads for trucks bringing in expensive new things that need guarded overnight) and they said they would let me inside the old pits main building next week on friday night to have a look around and take pictures or video

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I personally do not believe there is anything paranormal here, although I do believe the phenomenon is real. When taking pictures outside like this, any speck of dirt will cause orbs that look just like that, and bugs will cause the brighter ones.

Many say that true paranormal "orbs" are self-illuminating, but imo bugs appear this way all the time. I have never bought into the whole orb phenomenon. The mist was probably caused by the atmospheric conditions that were present that night. I could tell it was snowing. I don't know what the humidity was, but I imagine it played a part in those pics, considering it almost looked like it was on the lens itself.

I cannot be certain, but I think there is a very good chance that these were just natural occurrences.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join