It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Few strange pictures i took with the gf

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ok dont expect anything special but the place we took the pictures is a extreamly haunted old pit were hundreds of people have died in the past and present, anyway we took the pictures in the dead of night with nothing to reflect light and no street lights for atleast a mile and they were behind us and we didnt have any torches or lights other than camera flash. Also note that some of the pictures look like lights...maybe the lights the miners wore on there head who knows.Some of the pictures are orbs and mists that look like they have faces in them or full body in some cases, but as i said dont expect anything special the pictures are a year old and on a crap 2mp camera we had at the time.

In the first 2 pictures i thought something was reflecting but as you can see in the third picture it just dissapears, we both looked around the area aswell for something to reflect and all we could find was tree's and a cement wall.Also in the third picture when the light dissapears look on the bottom left of the picture there is something orange glowing we cant explain.

And again there is the strange orange light on the right of the picture.

3 strange lights in the picture, 1 in the treeline 1 in the middle of the road and the faint strange orange light on the fence inbetween them.

I took this picture just before the last image and there is no lights what so ever.

In this picture there is a strange mist we cant explain, i would of said its from me breathing and it being freezing cold but i always hold my breath before taking pictures.

Im not entirely sure if orbs are spirits like they say but whatever they are we caught some on camera.

These are a few pictures from christmas time 2010, the night was completely clear no snow falling and as i said before i hold my breath when taking pictures but we still caught these (BTW my gf always stands behind so we make sure we cant contaminate photo's breathing).

In the last image i highlighted what looks to us like a lady. And here are the last 2 pictures that prove the night was completely clear.

Please dont troll, all i did was take some pictures with my gf and post them online becouse we cant explain them.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

water vapor reflecting camera flash or other nearby light source
I take alot of pictures, happens to me also, often in places with high humidity

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ill redo it when imageshack decides to work it only let me upload 1 image then it screwed up

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Couldn't connect to database server: Too many connections

You have limited bandwidth on those free image host sites.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

It couldnt be vapour it was a dry night the ground looks wet but thats how it always looks there its just the lights i cant explain becouse as i said there is NO lights in that area other than behind us a LONG way behind us

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

Like i said its a old camera...and who says i havent took any of the gf?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Just because he saw something doesn't mean he was on something, Not everyone is from Canada.

for you

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe because the links didnt work and the only visible picture was of some water droplets, the OP doesn't appear very interesting. I doubt there is anything paranormal, but who cares what i think, haha?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Can't connect, but what I see in the first pic is dust.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123

Just because he saw something doesn't mean he was on something, Not everyone is from Canada.

for you

if everyone was from canada we would have world peace

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
reply to post by Vandalour

It couldnt be vapour it was a dry night the ground looks wet but thats how it always looks there its just the lights i cant explain becouse as i said there is NO lights in that area other than behind us a LONG way behind us

dry or not.. its water reflecting light, the reason you dont see it in the next pictures is they move around.. its small water particles.. I live by the sea, if I take a picture outside the sky is filled with millions of those.. its just the water in the air reflecting the camera flash.... google it

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The little orbs are usually just dust particles floating around, that's why they are not in the next picture after. We see the same phenom on "aliens around the shuttle" when space debris floats around. Check out "tether" and "aliens" and "shuttle" for the video of the same effect.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
The title of the this thread really got my hopes up.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hi LvSLolo,

First of all, thanks for bringing your experiences to our attention.
Pity that you pictures can not be looked at , AT THIS MOMENT.

So let us all be more patient, maybe he will succeed tomorrow. Why the hurry.
It sound s like Ï want it and I want it now". That is very childish.

Second, I consider the reaction of wlord as totally infantile.
I have no idea if this is your standard trolling reaction, or maybe you just had a bad day.
A apologise would be nice.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123

for you

I always hate when people assume that someone else is on drugs because they saw something.

Looks like dust particles to me but here's a question I've always wondered. Having seen a ghost personally with my own two eyes, how come thanks to those crappy paranormal shows in the last decade, suddenly we see "ghost images" that just show balls of light or dust and not actual ghosts?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pokoia
Hi LvSLolo,

First of all, thanks for bringing your experiences to our attention.
Pity that you pictures can not be looked at , AT THIS MOMENT.

So let us all be more patient, maybe he will succeed tomorrow. Why the hurry.
It sound s like Ï want it and I want it now". That is very childish.

Second, I consider the reaction of wlord as totally infantile.
I have no idea if this is your standard trolling reaction, or maybe you just had a bad day.
A apologise would be nice.
Thank you for the nice comment, just to let you and everyone know i will be trying to upload the pictures to imageshack tomorrow so hopefully they will come out properly it took me quite a while to upload them today just to watch them screw up
anyway to the people saying the first picture is a dust particle scroll the image to the right there is a orangey yellow light glowing its not the glare image you see instantly.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join