It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC footage of a UFO in Brazil [Must see]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I just came across a video news report of a UFO in Brazil. It was posted a few months back on the BBC site, so I looked it up on ATS but could not find it.

I find the video the footage very intriguing myself, and it's definitely the best footage I've seen yet of a UFO. I can't see it being a man-made craft of any sort, but I might be wrong.

Here is the news report from BBC, and the video is on the site. I can't find a way of posting it on here.

UFOs continue to fascinate us, not least because many reported sightings remain shrouded in mystery.
But in Brazil hundreds of residents were invited to come and watch a very stylish flying object in the night sky.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Man-made rc kite/balloon/plane with lots of LEDs attached.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

I think you might find that this was a "Spectator event", paying tribute to some ufo thing.

UFOs continue to fascinate us, not least because many reported sightings remain shrouded in mystery. But in Brazil hundreds of residents were invited to come and watch a very stylish flying object in the night sky.

edit on 4/12/2011 by tinfoilSIB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

Eh? The video includes an interview with the dude that built it. Its a nice model to be sure but not unidentified.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Did you even watch the whole video yourself? Its a man made fake UFO, they even interview the American artist who made it

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This ufo was made by the "artist" in the video.
It is not real.
Did you watch the video with sound?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Expect this "News Event" to be posted again the future here many times, as the report says that the model and the "show" will appear in other cities as well, but we don't know where or when...

May as well sticky this thread to let all the quick-draw, gung-ho "I-need-to-get-my-star-and-flag-counts-higher" type posters here notice that this banana has already been peeled... hehehe...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I guess he didn't completely watch the video, just posted because he was overwhelmed to have something to post on ATS. All "I.F.O.'s" are man-made, no extra-terrestrials... All a cover up to worry people and have people believe that they are from somewhere else when the government uses them to attack its citizens. All apart of the plan...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
NO S&F
Totally Wack
as an Artist myself
if I were to create such a Hoax
I would not invite people to watch...
I would have just done it ....

& gone for more of a
orson welles radio broadcast of war of the worlds
Effect

not a drunken beach party
low tech light show

Oh yea
change the Thread title ..
its Totally misleading

edit on 12/4/2011 by spoonbender because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cllj7
I just came across a video news report of a UFO in Brazil. It was posted a few months back on the BBC site, so I looked it up on ATS but could not find it.

I find the video the footage very intriguing myself, and it's definitely the best footage I've seen yet of a UFO. I can't see it being a man-made craft of any sort, but I might be wrong.

Here is the news report from BBC, and the video is on the site. I can't find a way of posting it on here.

UFOs continue to fascinate us, not least because many reported sightings remain shrouded in mystery.
But in Brazil hundreds of residents were invited to come and watch a very stylish flying object in the night sky.

news.bbc.co.uk...
I'm not knocking the OP but I did want to point this post out. It is a perfect example of how easy it is for the average human being to take an explainable, or in this case explained, event and misinterpret it into something mysterious and otherworldly. I personally feel that most if not all ghost, alien, angel, demon and Jesus in the clouds sighting are misinterpretations made by people willing and perhaps even eager to accept the most sensational of explainations for their encounter.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What? Like has been said, did you even watch the video yourself? It's a 'travelling piece of art'. It will be released again soon in another city somewhere yet to be revealed.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Audiokat because: post came out wrong

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Looks like something you would see hovering over john travolta on a saturday night! back in the day!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Geez, even the quote in the OP said that 'residents were invited'. I find it hard to believe that attention spans these days cannot stretch to a 1 minute video clip or even reading the copy & paste people do.

That said, it's cool and I want one.
edit on 4-12-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi, "tired of false posts" persons !

?
Should we not CLICK on:

. . .
. . .
ALERT!
?

Blue skies.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
not sure if trolling

or just very very stupid.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cllj7

you have got to be joking, rite???
if you even watch the video you posted and listen to it, you will hear its an artist's piece for an exhibition.
the best ufo you ever saw?
its not even a ufo because it is indentified
sheeeesh

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I know this has been brought up already in the thread but,,,,,,,,,,,,,

edit on 4-12-2011 by liejunkie01 because: toned it down a hair......T&C's

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I usually don't come on here to slam people, but geez op, posting something that's not even a hoax but a presentation of an actual fake ufo?

Way to go Moulder it's nice to see you keep your eyes open

top topics

join