It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Agree with your post 100% and I think you said something really important.
The people complaining that this is cruel because it was set up do really seem to forget that simply having a pet is set up and not natural. Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Some of you people saying this is normal?
This is NOT normal.
Kittens, cats are domesticated animals and have been for a very long time.
You don't find kittens as snake food in pet shops nor will you find kittens in the wild where that snake should be.
So how is this normal?
If the kitten was in the wild (which they're not) and the snake grabbed it, then you could say it's normal.
When the kitten is being served in a Santa stocking by a sentient being (human) to a snake kept as a pet, that's NOT normal.
It's in fact sadistic, irresponsible, cruel, evil and the list goes on.

That was not part of the cycle of life.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I agree with pretty much everything you said man but I am pretty positive that the snake that big knows his domain probably also been fed on that bed before (possibities there?) would NOT eat until its hungry it was hungry so they fed him an animal the size of a rabbit the snake ate it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

breeding animals incessantly with the hopes of making a profit is wrong, when there are plenty of animals out there already who need homes. we should leave it up to local animal shelters to determine when a given population is in need of strengthening or not. that is why you see all these stray animals all over the place, irresponsible breeders.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Hmm.. if it's the chillicothe close to me I guess I'll have to keep an eye on the local strays knowing you're in town

(that one's a joke btw)
edit on 4-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
while i do agree that the guy in the video is an idiot and that he could have bought the snake something to eat from a pet shop but this guy fed the snake the kitten for his own pleasure I have no problem with the snake eating the kitten ( it happens in the wild every day cute animals are ripped and torn to pieces for food) this guy is probrably under the impression that he is a stone sold evil son of a B, who people should fear, but in reality he is weak and stupid, I hope he dies screaming
:ma d:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Yeah.. can't knock the snake haha.
I see both sides of the argument. I just think it's weird that people are arguing the nature of the act in disregard to the reason it was set up. I guess I have been too harsh considering most of these people aren't aware of who we suspect this person to be.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Ok. Why do YOU think people consider it different?

Because they like cats and do not like mice. That is obvious by all the people stating as much as if mice were actually what all snakes are supposed to eat. That is what we have decided to feed them because it feels less icky. Snakes do not spend their time in the wild turning down food in favor of mice ever.

Why would police arrest a person if they squeezed the air out of a cat?

That is just silly. Children have been killed by snakes. Are you suggesting that snakes should be arrested or child abuse should be legal?

Bigger animal suffers longer, cats are also a lot more intelligent, but that isn't even my argument, because I know where you are coming from. Why is one animal valued over another right? It doesn't matter in this scenario because it was done for the sole purpose of showing the animal suffering.

Other than your personal perception, how is any of that true? Where was the purpose of the video stated? What if the people producing the natures shows get a little joy out of watching the violence? Does that then taint the end product when I watch it? What is the difference?

It isn't as I said before "business as usual." The person obviously did it to make the animal suffer. This animal suffered much longer than a mouse or rat would have. Did you watch the video?
I don't even know why I am still responding to you really.

I think that is the funniest part right there. I have been given a great description of what is in the video. Without warning, I was subjected to stills from the video. Now what reason in the world would there be for me to then go and watch the video? If you know what is in it, the only reason to watch it is because you want to see it happen. I did not want to see it happen.

I know who the sick ones are.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I didn't watch it either. I did however see this guys first video. Unfortunately.
The fact is it just didn't need to be. It was so the cat would suffer and not to just feed the snake.

And come on.. you know what happens when any type of animal kills a person right?

edit on 4-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Now, I'm totally with you on this! (especially that first sentence!)

Without warning, I was subjected to stills from the video. Now what reason in the world would there be for me to then go and watch the video? If you know what is in it, the only reason to watch it is because you want to see it happen. I did not want to see it happen.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I didn't watch the video, i'm willing to bet you did.

edit: and your argument is fail, if he didn't want to draw an emotional response, why make a video? he could've titled it "how to feed a python" instead he titled it "python christmas" and put emphasis on the kitten, and wore a santa hat. you would have to be a retarded aids monkey not to see the intention of the video's author.
edit on 12/4/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

LMFAO

"...china."

AWESOME!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

I didn't watch the video, i'm willing to bet you did.

That would have been a much better bet perhaps before I stated that I had not watched the video a few posts back. Let me know if you ever want to play poker.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Great, now I know I'm on ATS with amoral psychopaths.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
There are different thing that are worrying me.
Why can you buy an animal that is considered as a pet that you have to feed with live species , i read as well that you can give frozen food to a snake .
I found particularly cruel to give any animal live species , do we eat live animal (for the not chineses one)?
Most of us dont even hunt their food but still it done in the most human way most of the time.
Another problem to me is why most of the people think it normal , are we desensitized this much today to not figuring out this is really wrong to give live animal .
I personnaly didnt checked the video , but im really thinking that people that dont see any cruelty here are empty vessel , how can you agree with this twisted mind.
Is this because you are lurking too much in liveleak and website alike and those thing doesnt surprise you.
What if the guy given a real baby to the snake what the matter anyway , since it totaly normal the snake is hunting in a couch living in a house everything is normal afterall.
I finaly thing that this kind of species should leave in a zoo (because this one is domesticated now) or more appropriately in the wild.
You cannot grow a thing that probably weight around 300 kilos and call it a pet im sorry that does not happen.

edit on 4-12-2011 by cyberether because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I love animals and I love cats but how is this different than feeding the snake a live rat or mouse? Are they not cute enough to be saved? Is that what it is?

Yes what this kid does is cruel but in the wild this snake would eat anything it came across, kittens included.

Why is it ok to feed a snake one animal yet not another when again in the wild it wouldn't make a difference.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i dislike cats, but this dude is creepy as hell man.
My brother owned a snake, and I know for a fact they don't give up kittens as snake food

It's natural for a snake to touch a puss but not in this way man

edit on 4-12-2011 by rationalistswagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Just gotta say to the idiots who accept nothing is wrong in this video about a snake eating a cat.

If I forced you in to a lion's den and taped you getting eaten.

Well, it's fine, you're human, you're not top of the food chain, lions have to eat.

Yeah, I have a problem with this. That was a pet, not a wild animal, it was domesticated and forced in to being murdered. It's like, if you don't have a problem with this, then you cannot in anyway shape or form have a problem with murderers or terrorists. I mean, it's the circle of life.
edit on 4-12-2011 by voidla because: grammar

edit on 4-12-2011 by voidla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I love animals and I love cats but how is this different than feeding the snake a live rat or mouse? Are they not cute enough to be saved? Is that what it is?

Yes what this kid does is cruel but in the wild this snake would eat anything it came across, kittens included.

Why is it ok to feed a snake one animal yet not another when again in the wild it wouldn't make a difference.

Like i said this animal is domesticated and you can give frozen food to a snake.
That why there is a huge difference.
Snake like python would eat you too , is that the case here no why because again the python is domesticated.
a lot of people obviously want to give them the role of god , chosing who have to die and live this is #ed up.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

The snake is not wrong, it's the guy. You need to look through the whole thread. The person who post this video has also posted video of himself killing cats before.

The problem was not the snake eating the kitten, the problem is the guy is getting his jollies off on the slow and painful death of another living creature. The guy also dated a serial rapist and murder, so you might want to look into it before you start defending him. He has some obvious mental problems and needs to be taken off the street before he actually kills someone. This guy was getting off on playing god.
edit on 4-12-2011 by antonia because: forgot something

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join