It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Exposes The True Aim of the UN ( United Nations) to Prophet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Vinny, a prophet, received a message from the Holy Spirit to give to people, and, in this snippet,he mentions the United Nations and what it's really working towards.

There is a lot more interesting stuff said in this prophecy but I mainly wanted to focus on this snippet because I find that people are getting confused as to who the UN really serves.

www.amightywind.com...

Can a leopard change its spots? Only I, YAH knows! Arnold Schwarzenegger, George W. Bush, Al Gore, Hilary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Pope Benedict XVI, just as you betray ME during the first earth age proves you have not changed. As Cain was mark for killing Abel, so too have I already marked. Your all part of that secret society. [color=palevioletred]Your United Nations is all a conspiracy to bring in the New World Order.

During Katabole, you decided to follow satan and now I expose YOU to the world that you will indeed do it again. The price I, YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH pay for you wasn’t good enough, now you will pay with your souls.

Also, this recent thing about the UN wanting to protect OWS protestors is a potential opportunity for them to better protect the agent provacateurs from being exposed like they have been experiencing big time recently. If you guys want to know what I referring to, check out this link
www.infowars.com...

The moment Occupy protesters found a plain-clothes cop in their midst

KEVIN RAWLINSON
The Independent
December 2, 2011

Usually, it is the police who kettle protesters. The tables were turned, though, when demonstrators unmasked and surrounded a plain-clothes officer who had infiltrated their midst during this week’s public sector protests.

The hoodie-wearing interloper was discovered by protesters from the Occupy movement from St Paul’s while they were attempting to take over a building near Piccadilly Circus in central London on Wednesday.

. A bunch of people totally surrounded an imposter but because they are civil and good people they let him get away only to make his way over to his cop hub with his kin, exposing himself for good. I can see how UN does not want this to happen no more. If those non-psyop OWS protestors had to, they could have chosen not to make a hole in their circle fence to let him go. ( I'm speculating that It wasn't a psyop, but when it comes to TPTB even that is possible)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This guy isn't a prophet.

...He's someone who has stated what thousands upon thousands of people have considered to be "bleeding obvious" for a very, very long time.

edit:

That site is FULL of false prophecies. Be very careful what you accept as being "from God". The devil isn't foolish; he knows the scriptures better than you or I, and will happily use them to deceive. After all, isn't this what he did when he tempted Christ Himself?

Remember that the Bible's test of a true prophet is 100% inerrancy. God makes no mistakes; if a prophet truly claims to speak God's Word, this is the test.

This site, and its false prophets, fail in that test... categorically.
edit on 3-12-2011 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

This is a Prophecy from 2007. I didn't even know who Alex Jones was until 2009 and I remember one night, during late 2007, that George Noory was considering having a stent inserted until the night's guest warned him not to do it. This was a time when even George Noory wasn't yet truly sold on the Shadow Government or Big Pharma being against the people. People weren't as enlightened back then about what was going on as they are now.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
2007 isn't as far back as you might think - and certainly not in terms of the whole "the UN is seeking to create a one-world government" argument - that thread goes as far back as the date of its creation. Christians in many circles have been arguing that for more than 60 years.

Even "the Late Great Planet Earth" by Hal Lindsay (which really kickstarted a lot of awareness in terms of modern biblical prophecy - whether you agree with everything in it or not is irrelevant (I don't)) argued this slant...

you'll find those arguments anywhere you choose to look.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I've read the prophecies and they ring true to my discernment, but if you didn't and yet are calling them " lies" then I hope you understand the gravity of what you are saying. These messages were given by the Holy Spirit and if you call them " lies" then you are calling the Holy Spirit a liar too.

When it comes to this kind of thing, it is better to reserve comment or actually take the time to look at it.

www.amightywind.com...

People be very careful when you start to slander a prophet. Have you even considered the consequences? What will you do when you realize you were wrong? Don't you know that when you are wrong, that you are also slandering YAHUVEH (GOD) and YAHUSHUA (JESUS) and the RUACH HA KODESH (HOLY SPIRIT)? ...

Please people, I really do not want to be in anyone's shoes who discovered that it truly was our Heavenly Father YAHUVEH and HIS Son they mocked...

If you do hear HIS voice, rather repent and write against this evil, and redeem this evil you have done for believing and spreading gossip about a Holy Ministry and Holy Prophet.

To all the people writing on this forum:
The Holy Spirit has made it clear that YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH has recorded every word that has been spoken and written against this Ministry and Prophet and on Judgment day if you have not repented and tried to redeem the damage you did with believing gossip, and spreading it, you will face YAHUVEH and YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH. You will rue the day you didn't listen to this warning.

edit on 3-12-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I've read the prophecies and they ring true to my discernment, but if you didn't and yet are calling them " lies" then I hope you understand the gravity of what you are saying. These messages were given by the Holy Spirit and if you call them " lies" then you are calling the Holy Spirit a liar too. When it comes to this kind of thing, it is better to reserve comment or actually take the time to look at it.

no shes stating the obvious........

I can tell you GOD told me to post this to you, that doesnt mean the holy spirit really asked me to do so.....

Shes telling you to be careful what you believe in, and be careful who you believe.........

If you find that offensive, then you get what you deserve believing anyone that claims things like that........

I agree with her, after all.......people thought Jim Jones had a direct line to the holy spirit too........

Look where that got them

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

This isn't about her remarking that what is in this snippet is " old news"

I put this here because what kind of person would I be not to warn her that claiming the prophecies to be a " lie" when she probably didn't read them and felt like jumping the gun and making a statement out of bias or cynicism.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

This isn't about her remarking that what is in this snippet is " old news"

I put this here because what kind of person would I be not to warn her that claiming the prophecies to be a " lie" when she probably didn't read them and felt like jumping the gun and making a statement out of bias or cynicism.

Sounds like to me she did read them, she doesnt have to believe them just because you do.......perhaps you should be more cautious what you believe instead of attacking her for saying warning you about it.....

I read through them, theres nothing in there that leads me to believe this person is a profit of any sort......

Anyone can claim anything........cynicism can be a healthy thing........better then drinking the wrong koolaid

beyond that, this "prophet" isnt saying anything the majority of people dont already know about the UN....

Why do you think people have been calling for so long for the US to get OUT of the UN?
edit on 3-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The strange thing is her. Sherrie Shriner aka Apostle Elisabeth Sherrie Elijah Nikomia. Here you can see her list all the known types of aliens? www.sherryshriner.com... Here is another one by her. sherryshriner.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

That isn't the same person. Sherry Shriner is a shill who sells Orgonite which is an aerial tracking device with the lie that it will protect you from UFOs and EMF and the Amightywind prophecies warn against it. In one of them I read that the people who go to that site get their IP or email on government list and you know what you are doing if you know that and are trying to tell people it's the same person to lure them to her site and get their IP and email listed.

In Prophecy 92 the Holy Spirit gives word about this person and the truth about Orgonite.

www.amightywind.com/prophecy/proph92.html

6:20

6:20 two different people

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

how do you know she didnt just use the whole "prophet" thing to say this was someone else so that her "followers" would believe her, when actually it is..........

sounds like shes capitalizing on both aspects.......

Smart woman..........bet her paypal account is bank

top topics

join