It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dramatic Madonna Death Dream?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I had a dream with news about Madonna breaking her leg from a fall and being in critical condition. I remember reading a headline on drudge in the dream that read "she might not make it"...saw her on a gurney, off a stage. Leg twsited and broke.

Thanks to melatonin.
edit on 3-12-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i had a dream once.........

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Interesting dream.. I hope it comes true.. sorry to sound harsh ..but I have little respect for the woman.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Is your thread more about going on record as prophetic if anything does indeed happen to Madonna? Or are you looking for any interpretative comments?

I find dream symbolism fascinating. If you are interested in considering the dream outside of the prophetic angle, I have a question or two.

Not knowing your age, musical tastes and take on current culture can make interpreting such a specific reference (in this case Madonna) illusive at best. So without revealing more than your comfortable on a public discussion forum, can you share a bit about what Madonna represents to you? Old fogie music that your parents rocked to? Music that you yourself love? Perhaps her other actions and endeavors outside of music are something you have strong opinions on?

Just thoughts for consideration.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I had a similar "dream" about 10 months or so ago. Maddy was on a set, up high, she was making a video with Britney and there was a serious accident.

Just to add, I have no interest in either performer. So it was a bit random.

We shall see.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

quite strange, do you listen to madonna?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmallow. When I woke up my pillow was gone.

new topics

top topics

join